thomas

Companies Pull ‘My Pillow’ Off Shelves

5 hours ago, Sock Puppet said:

If you've bought one of his pillows then I have a bridge on Long Island I'd like to sell you.  His pillows are crap.  Totally overpriced.  Horrible customer service.  Two-for-one deals? Crooked and dishonest.  No wonder he hooked up with another crook, they deserve each other.

Lay your head upon his pillow. 

1*cUwsyAawEb6qiKOjDREAGA.jpeg

On 1/19/2021 at 3:58 PM, Solak Supporter said:

Strike back; buy My Pillow, buy Goya, buy Barilla and buy Overstock.com. Don’t buy from My Pillow boycotters, and other phony, sissified virtue signaling, Trump hating vendors.

Strike back; buy My Pillow, buy Goya, buy Barilla and buy Overstock.com. Don’t buy from My Pillow boycotters, and other phony, sissified virtue signaling, Trump hating vendors.

Edited  by Solak Supporter

It’s a great product I’ve used it for several years. I gave some as gifts last Christmas.  The guy also kicked in a sizable amount of coin towards bail for Kyle “Kenosha Hat Trick” Rittenhouse.  I’ll make a point of buying his products.   

per gab

"Sephora dropped partnerships with conservative influencer, Amanda Esing, due to crazy leftists complaining about her political views."

474e56d8ef638b9f.jpeg

On 1/19/2021 at 5:31 PM, 27 Time World Champions said:

Don’t forget about those Giza Dream Sheets. Grown only in a region between the Sahara Desert, the Mediterranean Sea, and the Nile River.

Lol in other words inbeteeen factory lines in south east Asia 

On 1/31/2021 at 12:18 PM, thomas said:

per gab

"Sephora dropped partnerships with conservative influencer, Amanda Esing, due to crazy leftists complaining about her political views."

474e56d8ef638b9f.jpeg

Such a nice looking couple. Sephora should stay out of politics. 

I see now the lefties are calling for a boycott of Publix because some of the owners and employees gave $$ to Trump.  I realize y'all don't have Publix in BC, but we do here -- - - and I'm going shopping there tomorrow.