Sign in to follow this  
Wildcat23

Ronnie Gorman up to her old tricks

I see Ronnie Gorman is up to her old tricks. She sent out her first mail piece of the 2021 campaign for Family Court Judge. No where did she identify who paid for the mailing, nor did she identify herself as a judicial candidate.  Two pretty obvious violations. 

It’s only January 20 and Ronnie is already 0/2. New year, but for Ronnie nothing has changed. 😂

Is the ex husband in Cortland speaking to her again?  The way she left him, and her instant son, for the state trooper was despicable.  But time heels most wounds, for the sake of the children hopefully they are on speaking terms. 

Veronica Gorman is a one trick pony. Her (current) husband is a state trooper and she will get the state trooper endorsement. BIG DEAL! Their union has a record of backing losing candidates. I’d have more respect for the state police if they showed some backbone and stood up to their boss Dictator Cuomo. 

Veronica was a nasty bitch for her entire career in Broome County, now she wants to act like she’s changed? No one is falling for it.

7 hours ago, Back the Blue said:

Veronica Gorman is a one trick pony. Her (current) husband is a state trooper and she will get the state trooper endorsement. BIG DEAL! Their union has a record of backing losing candidates. I’d have more respect for the state police if they showed some backbone and stood up to their boss Dictator Cuomo. 

Veronica was a nasty bitch for her entire career in Broome County, now she wants to act like she’s changed? No one is falling for it.

Well said. The state police are not the agency they were 20 years ago. Now they are Cuomo’s private army. After they stand up to their boss, then they can tell us who to vote for.

Is one of the questions during the endorsement process “are you currently sleeping with a member of the NYSP”? That would explain Gorman’s endorsements.

Veronica Gorman continues to appear in a black robe in her campaign photos. She is not a sitting judge or justice and all of these photos need to state she is a FORMER town justice. Although she never beat anyone in an election for that position. The Union justice position is a revolving door of lawyers seeking higher office: Rick Miller, Mike Korchak, Veronica Gorman, and Chris Grace (who is already saying he plans to run for County Court). 

Veronica “Ronnie” was on a zoom meeting with Republicans last year before the Republican Party (which she lost) and she came out with this BS about how she had to leave the zoom meeting to go to her bible study group, in a pathetic attempt to score points with Republicans. 

First, I don’t know a single Republican who goes to bible study. I’m sure there are many of them. But none I know.

Second, this immoral jezebel who got run out of Cortland, for her sexcapades,  and dirty prosecutor who did all Jerry Mollen’s dirty work, now wants to portray herself as a kindhearted Christian woman?

The voters aren’t that dumb, Veronica. We aren’t buying what you’re trying to sell.

2 hours ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Solak doesn’t miss anything 

You’ve got that right! You can’t help but admire him and be creeped out by him at the same time. Last guy in this area I’d want investigating me 

On 1/21/2021 at 11:55 AM, Grace said:

Veronica “Ronnie” was on a zoom meeting with Republicans last year before the Republican Party (which she lost) and she came out with this BS about how she had to leave the zoom meeting to go to her bible study group, in a pathetic attempt to score points with Republicans. 

First, I don’t know a single Republican who goes to bible study. I’m sure there are many of them. But none I know.

Second, this immoral jezebel who got run out of Cortland, for her sexcapades,  and dirty prosecutor who did all Jerry Mollen’s dirty work, now wants to portray herself as a kindhearted Christian woman?

The voters aren’t that dumb, Veronica. We aren’t buying what you’re trying to sell.

Remember when Battisti and company did the photo op at church last year? Same thing happening here.

When Ronnie Gorman walks into a church, much like Battisti, the holy water evaporates.

1 hour ago, Laura May said:

If that’s one of the few pictures she has with her kids, that’s very sad. 

Exactly, I’m surprised she has not has any local news coverage on her run for judge compared to her competitors

Mara Grace is running for a 10 year term, with over $2 million in salary and pension benefits, and she thinks she's above any public scrutiny?  Coming from a political family like the Young's, she can't claim ignorance, and she can't say she's not used to this, the Young's have dished out attacks for decades.

I've been involved in Democrat campaigns for 40 years, and Mara's first month is one of the worst campaign kickoffs I've ever seen.  At this rate she may self destruct and not even make it to the election. 

11 minutes ago, Laura May said:

A mother showing neglect for her own child should not be running for a family court judge.

Broome county voters know Mara Young Grace is not fit to be a judge, this photo is self explanatory 

I truly hope Mara didn't generate any campaign donations from that post of her child lying on the ice. If so, Broome County is a really sick place.  Or, Democrats are really sick people. 

15 hours ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Ladies and gentleman Josh Shapiro has a real campaign compared to other current candidates 

Shapiro has no campaign. He was in hiding for 2 weeks, after something happened in DC, hundreds of miles from here. He is a coward. The JCC should have had no involvement in his announcement as that is a violation of their 501c3 status. And Jason Garnar was happy to say a few words because Shapiro’s wife used to work in Broome County Personnel where she covered up Garnar’s sex scandal. 

17 minutes ago, Former Democrat said:

Is she paying someone to run her campaign? Can we find out who, so all future candidates know not to hire them.

You are right and when she created her Twitter page for her campaign her first follower was a young guy from down state New York who is heavily involved in the Democratic Party which maybe her campaign advisor. 

One of my friends on this site who is a paramedic posted that Brett Noonan who is running for Family Court Judge responded to that horrible Endicott fire a few nights ago. He’s a volunteer firefighter for Vestal. An hour later, Ronnie Gorman posts to her Facebook page 10 year old photos of her in firefighter gear from when she lived in Cortland. She hasn’t been a volunteer firefighter in over a decade and has never been a firefighter in Broome County. Apparently she thinks more highly of Cortland! That’s pretty disgraceful, Ronnie. If you’re going to portray yourself as a firefighter... actually BE a firefighter.

26 minutes ago, Wildcat23 said:

One of my friends on this site who is a paramedic posted that Brett Noonan who is running for Family Court Judge responded to that horrible Endicott fire a few nights ago. He’s a volunteer firefighter for Vestal. An hour later, Ronnie Gorman posts to her Facebook page 10 year old photos of her in firefighter gear from when she lived in Cortland. She hasn’t been a volunteer firefighter in over a decade and has never been a firefighter in Broome County. Apparently she thinks more highly of Cortland! That’s pretty disgraceful, Ronnie. If you’re going to portray yourself as a firefighter... actually BE a firefighter.

Sounds like we have multiple family court candidates posting fake photos