If You're Not Good Looking, You Can Still Be a High-End Fashion Model. But Only If ...

YankeeDoodle

... your stepmom is the new Vice President of the United States.

This thing just signed with the IMG Models agency.  Check out the tats and the armpit hair.

An article about her was titled "Finally, a Slow Fashion King at the White House":
https://garage.vice.com/en_us/article/88agkv/finally-a-slow-fashion-king-at-the-white-house

For all the girls still at home listening to Janice Ian's "At Seventeen," meet your new hero.

ella-emhoff.jpg

ema-elmdorf.jpg

1605808135104-img5969.jpeg?resize=1050:*

OMG give me 20 minutes with this girl I'll transform her into an updated Audrey Hepburn and yes she needs a skin care regimen. Lose the tats, tweeze the brows, volumizing shampoo and mousse...keep the miu miu coat, that's a fabulous piece. SHE could be a high end fashion model with a little discipline. She has a unique look. As for her fashion design career...no. I find nothing scintillating about the pieces I saw.

For those who never saw it, this is the video that started "Jenna Marbles" on the path to making a reported mid-six-figure (and maybe higher) income yearly simply off the ads shown on her silly YouTube videos.

I think she had to get off all social media recently due to past posts and videos coming back to haunt her (not "acceptable" in today's political culture).

Meanwhile, thousands of people who do REAL work found themselves unemployed this past week at the stroke of a pen.

The world is upside down.

Oh yeah — this video is NSFW (Language). But apropos due to the subject of this overall thread.

How to trick people into thinking you're good looking