Ode to the Corporation

ginger

Sorry to disappoint but I am actually not a big conspiracy nut. This came up on Frankie Russo's show last night along with 1871, and something called the Marshall Report. I do not have time to go looking all of this stuff up...in fact I have to leave for work in 7 minutes but I think we should have at it. Have a good night everyone :) 

JB!!! Explain it all. Let me ask first though...when my daughter graduated from Columbia her diploma states she's entitled to rights, privileges and IMMUNITY. Is that what they are talking about? Is that why someone like Comey gets a pass? Is that why 2 colleges revoked their honorary degrees from President Trump..not like he didn't earn his Masters from Wharton.

Where is President Trump's immunity and privilege? Why shouldn't it be honored if that's the game we're playing?

21 minutes ago, ginger said:

JB!!! Explain it all. Let me ask first though...when my daughter graduated from Columbia her diploma states she's entitled to rights, privileges and IMMUNITY. Is that what they are talking about? Is that why someone like Comey gets a pass? Is that why 2 colleges revoked their honorary degrees from President Trump..not like he didn't earn his Masters from Wharton.

Where is President Trump's immunity and privilege? Why shouldn't it be honored if that's the game we're playing?

If you watch Sammy The Bull Gravano's latest interview, he talks about Comey. How Comey was crooked as hell and put fake charges on dudes and all that. He talks a little about Trump also, pretty interesting information. Now I'm sure some people will refuse to believe it because it doesn't fit their agenda.

No, I've always had suspicions we were operating under two sets of governments. I think I mentioned this before but I was at my daughter's apartment visiting when her degree came in the mail. I asked her if she knew what her rights, privilege and immunity entitled her to and she didn't know. After she went to bed I googled the language of her diploma and it turns out there is an entire history going back to the early church. One of the privileges of having a degree is, if you get in trouble you get to stay in a nicer prison. I also suspect this degree entitles one to more than 3 passes when it comes to DWI. 

I'll look up Sammy Gravano now, sounds interesting.