Rochester Police pepper spray 9 year-old girl — She was already in handcuffs…

27 Time World Champions

This should warm your hearts.
Apparently, when the cops tell you to get back in your house, you must meekly respond. Apparently when the cops tell you to be quiet, if you don't obey they mace you. Even if you're nine.

What level of insanity leads a single person, let alone two to think that that was the proper course of action. Could officer Limp Dick not have reached over and pulled her into the car enough for officer Dumb Cunt to shut the door?

It is difficult to understand how several adults could not manage to get the door shut on a 9-year-old kid without the use of chemical weapons. Perhaps it's possible that The Gestapo was a self-created function of The Gestapo itself, and not the Third Reich, since the tendency for JBT-activity seems to arise so easily.

The girl was trying to murder her mom and was suicidal.  The mom called the police.  They should have given the kid a participation award and told the mom "fun to make 'em.  Not so much fun to raise them.  We ain't parents" and left.

Don't they have good ol' fashioned saps and billy clubs?   Fight like an animal - get treated like an animal.

Did you watch the video? I couldn't see much but heard it. The child says her mother is pregnant and that her father stabbed her. While the mother is screaming she says something to the effect of, "you let him put his hands all over you". That may have been someone else speaking.

Perhaps a social worker could give mom a copy of The Electra Complex.

21 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

This should warm your hearts.
Apparently, when the cops tell you to get back in your house, you must meekly respond. Apparently when the cops tell you to be quiet, if you don't obey they mace you. Even if you're nine.

You are off the wall wrong on this one 27. Maybe you should learn why it was necessary to spray the little ( i know, i know, she is only a kid) child.Were it me she would have gotten a short mace shot.

Learn what happened before and ALL the time Officers were on scene.

Get over thinking emotionally first , sensibly second.

3 hours ago, JB 2 said:

You are off the wall wrong on this one 27. Maybe you should learn why it was necessary to spray the little ( i know, i know, she is only a kid) child.Were it me she would have gotten a short mace shot.

Learn what happened before and ALL the time Officers were on scene.

Get over thinking emotionally first , sensibly second.

If you can’t handle a 9-year-old girl without pepper spray, it’s time to resign.

I'd have got the belt.  Possibly from an unrelated neighbor in our "hood". (1960's North Side).  Not Mace or pepper spray.  Getting to be the majority does not respect authority anymore because no one has self-discipline ingrained from early development.  Principle Munson paddled me, Coach Dinehardt and Colossi beat the snot out of me in Jr. High suspension in the gym (for being a wise ass).  I kept mum because if Dad found out it would have gone up a notch.  And I learned how to operate in society.

Spare the rod and spoil the child.  We treat nine year olds like they were adults and that is too much for them to take in.  They need to be taught.  Be a parent, not a buddy.  Be the Alpha.  This is why we should enforce a breeding license.  Have you completed your 20 hour certification course on parental discipline?

Now the state is going to beging requiring EVERYONE who operates a motor boat to have completed a ($35) Safe Boating Course.  So anyone can have (and totally mess up for life ) a kid, but a 4 Hp on a 12 ft johnboat - you need special training for that!

2 hours ago, FormerSomeone said:

Coach Dinehardt and Colossi beat the snot out of me in Jr. High suspension in the gym (for being a wise ass).  I kept mum because if Dad found out it would have gone up a notch.  And I learned how to operate in society.

Wowza! Talk about 2 legends. Sadly, Colossi passed away far too young. When I was a freshman at BHS I got into a huge fight in the locker room. Deinhardt broke it up and said a few simple words. “This happens again and I’m going to finish anything you start” Never had a problem with the guy since and I became great friends with the guy I was fighting with. I also have some Ralph Muro stories. 

Makes me wonder how these guys would operate in today’s society if they were still teaching.  The times, they are a changing’

Yeah.  I respected them both.  Deinhardt went on to impressive things.    I hold no grudge with either because I (now acknowledge) that I needed some corrective pointers.  There's a time and a place.  Wolves do this by nipping the pups.  We are also social animals and the young need "nips" now and then.  Today they would both be fired and my parents on the news demanding justice.

More's the pity.  I can't recall his name but my 10 grade biology teacher smacked me in the face and knocked my (then new to me) glasses down the hall for something I said as he was opening the room.  Can you imagine that now?  I was just stunned.  But then again, in some prior class , I was the one who put a length of wire between the AC outlet contacts on the counter (beside gas jets for the bundern burners as was later [pointed out!) that when he flipped on the main switch it made some pretty impressive sparks!  Why?  Attention, I guess?  I needed some corralling as a teen.  Thank God they cared enough to give it and the system allowed it.  

Now?  Do they even still send kids to the Principal?  Mr. Lalley gave me the "I'm disappointed" lecture a dozen times.  But I really did take Deinhardt's more aggressive "talks" to heart.

Now the mother , who called the police is suing the city of Rochester and told the cops to put handcuffs on her , Ghetto Lottery at it's finest. Next time call the social worker and let them handle a kid that won't behave or do as they are told . Spare the rod and spoil the child, If you tell a kid not to touch a hot stove and they do, I'm sure they will think twice about the consequences when told a second time.

So which is it? The child tried to stab her pregnant mother or the father did it? Is the child back in that household? What about the comment about putting his hands all over her?

15 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Wowza! Talk about 2 legends. Sadly, Colossi passed away far too young. When I was a freshman at BHS I got into a huge fight in the locker room. Deinhardt broke it up and said a few simple words. “This happens again and I’m going to finish anything you start” Never had a problem with the guy since and I became great friends with the guy I was fighting with. I also have some Ralph Muro stories. 

Makes me wonder how these guys would operate in today’s society if they were still teaching.  The times, they are a changing’

You were a freshman at BHS? You didn't attend North for a year?

15 hours ago, FormerSomeone said:

Yeah.  I respected them both.  Deinhardt went on to impressive things.    I hold no grudge with either because I (now acknowledge) that I needed some corrective pointers.  There's a time and a place.  Wolves do this by nipping the pups.  We are also social animals and the young need "nips" now and then.  Today they would both be fired and my parents on the news demanding justice.

More's the pity.  I can't recall his name but my 10 grade biology teacher smacked me in the face and knocked my (then new to me) glasses down the hall for something I said as he was opening the room.  Can you imagine that now?  I was just stunned.  But then again, in some prior class , I was the one who put a length of wire between the AC outlet contacts on the counter (beside gas jets for the bundern burners as was later [pointed out!) that when he flipped on the main switch it made some pretty impressive sparks!  Why?  Attention, I guess?  I needed some corralling as a teen.  Thank God they cared enough to give it and the system allowed it.  

Now?  Do they even still send kids to the Principal?  Mr. Lalley gave me the "I'm disappointed" lecture a dozen times.  But I really did take Deinhardt's more aggressive "talks" to heart.

10th grade Biology at North was Mr Panigrosso, or Mr Sterns. The auto shop teacher Mr Dunham had me terrified for 3 years...that is until he helped me write my paper on Catalytic Converters for Environmental Science. Boy am I sorry I never took his class. I wanted to but the boys in my Mechanical drawing class in 8th grade terrorized me so...I had had enough of that.  :) lol

post edit...in Home ec they made me make lasagna with Ragu and cottage cheese...I marched myself right down to the guidance counselors office and switched to Mechanical drawing. The boys were Merciless but in the end they made a very sweet gesture. Because I didn't take wood shop, on the last day of class they presented me with a door sign.

Sterns; I guess.  Though it still doesn't ring a bell.  Panigrosso was the cool one.  I actually never got to Central (just missed the "N" in BNHS).   Forgot there was that other one. 😉 

John Pittelli was the terror in my schedule.  Watched him pick up Gary Libous, desk and all, and throw him against the wall!  First class I recall making SURE I had all my homework done.  I ended up having mutual family friends and, out of the classroom, he was a very different, and very cheerful, man.  I had a summer job At Headstart and he was the coordinator (Teacher's Union President).  Used him on my resumes for several years.

That would have been before my time. I do remember Gary and Nancy lived a couple of streets away from me. My family was introduced when we first moved here. We were surprised the mayor lived so close by. I seem to remember they had a rose arbor in their yard.

And a Siamese cat that waited on top of the refrigerator and would rip your face off.  I lived on Morgan and later Cary briefly and bracketed them.  Gary and I were in Cub Scouts together.  I still have a "nail" pencil from the hundreds we handed out as Cub Scouts door-to-door on the North Side when Al ran for mayor.  Before child labor laws. 😉.   And when Cheri Lindsay's neighborhood was still safe for 9 and 10 year olds to go door-to-door unattended!

So, I guess I can claim being a "loyal" Republican since 1968.  😁

:) lol So you grew up in "Mr Ruggerio's neighborhood" ! Al Libous was already mayor when we moved here. And yes, my brother and I felt perfectly safe roaming all over the neighborhood to State St Park, Otsiningo and Stow park. Sometimes all 3 in one morning!

City Comptroller Chuck Shager gave us swimming lessons the following summer. We also had tennis lessons with Helen Stewart. Mr Ruggerio's Remix...

On 2/4/2021 at 12:08 AM, ginger said:

:) lol So you grew up in "Mr Ruggerio's neighborhood" ! Al Libous was already mayor when we moved here. And yes, my brother and I felt perfectly safe roaming all over the neighborhood to State St Park, Otsiningo and Stow park. Sometimes all 3 in one morning!

City Comptroller Chuck Shager gave us swimming lessons the following summer. We also had tennis lessons with Helen Stewart. Mr Ruggerio's Remix...

Oh yes.  Frank's Nightcap had the BEST thin crust pizza (made by Tom Vinies - CV Math Teacher) and no shit happened in the neighborhood.  Clarance Shager was a year behind me at North; and followed later on. 😉