Hydroxychloroquine, articles, research, studies and treatments all in one spot

27 Time World Champions

Now that there is so much evidence for Hydroxychloroquine, safety & efficacy, how many Doctors deeply regret not using it to try to help patients who died from Covid. 

It now looks like Ivermectin faces the same censorship, as per the Big Pharma agenda.

https://www.palmerfoundation.com.au/hydroxychloroquine-stories-as-it-happens-timeline/

from the above link Clinical trials are underway, all around the world, and vaccines are in development. Any form of treatment that buys us time and keeps our loved ones alive is worth consideration.

One just cannot excuse NY for banning the use of Hydroxy for Covid. And the FDA, how can anyone excuse them  for not allowing Hydroxy and Ivermectin for Covid under the circumstances? I'm not aware of Biden ever mentioning the 2 in any of his Covid plans. These Covid briefings Biden has started, I don't see where anyone has ever asked anything about Hydroxy or Ivermectin. Is it because no reporters ask or because the "news" doesn't report it?it

I'm a bit surprised given the strong track record on Covid by Ivermectin that no state has started a mass distribution program for residents to prevent Covid.

• 1 month later...