Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
WyattEarp62

Family Court Race

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Tasker Bliss said:

Are you saying it would be ok if she stood there with with a Mara Grace for Family Court sign?

Was she standing there with a Mara Grace for Family Court sign?

I mean, it's a mask. Is that any different than say....a bumper sticker on a car? A pin on a lapel? 

And where did those posts go?

And, BTW, I'd never vote for her. Not after she hired the police hating Benjamin Reynolds on her campaign.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Broome County has four Family Court Judges, should two of them, or HALF the judges in Family Court be brother and sister?

Judge Mark Young has been on the bench for 7 years. Mara Young Grace, who is running for Family Court Judge this year, is his sister. 

Mara doesn’t want anyone to know Mark is her brother. Because most people think it’s too much power for one family.

Add to that: Mara’s husband is Chris Grace, a current Town of Union Justice. And Chris Grace is rumored to run for County Court Judge in the coming years.

Too much power for one family? ABSOLUTELY! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Thurston Morton said:

Broome County has four Family Court Judges, should two of them, or HALF the judges in Family Court be brother and sister?

Judge Mark Young has been on the bench for 7 years. Mara Young Grace, who is running for Family Court Judge this year, is his sister. 

Mara doesn’t want anyone to know Mark is her brother. Because most people think it’s too much power for one family.

Add to that: Mara’s husband is Chris Grace, a current Town of Union Justice. And Chris Grace is rumored to run for County Court Judge in the coming years.

Too much power for one family? ABSOLUTELY! 

Many people I have talked to in broome county is talking about exactly this… Mara shuts down anyone who asks her about this, even a Facebook posted commented on her page asking her about it and she deleted the comment question, just goes to show you what she really wants the public to know about it. 
 

Mara sat down with local reporter Jim Ehmke and in this interview she said this would be a great way to give back to the community. Well giving back is not taking in a 200K salary Mara, if you want to give back to work at the Salvation Army. Phony campaign here and people see right through it. 
 

The candidates need to be bringing this up as a brother sister judgeship is no needed nor wanted in broome county or any court for that matter. 
 

the Young - Grace Family breathe off Power and this is a chance for the voters of Broome Coubty to shut it down and most of the people I speak to Democrat and Republican feel the same way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From Mara moving her kids out of the Binghamton school district and her brother judge Mark young placing his daughter in a high end Florida based Boarding school costing 50k a year, that should tell everyone what the Youngs think of Binghamton. 
 

 

the election needs to consider a public debate between the candidates for family court so the voters can see what Mara is all about and I agree with the above poster that Mara had a horrible interview with Jim E with her lack of public speaking and interview skills despite it being a Softball interview 


 


Mara is unqualified for the position and there is no way she can be unbiased when she hides the fact her brother is a judge from her campaign and if Mark Young recuses himself from a case and it goes to Mara there is no way the parents in family court can get a fair shake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Besides Mara’s lack of interview skills she seems to be the only family court candidate who is worried about a blog because it Looks like Mara is Reading the posts on BC voice and now she made a big post about 9/11 about some random event she showed up to. It’s a little too late now Mara lol

 

After viewing the other female candidate for family court and how well presented Veronica Gorman is I have to say who is Mara’s hair stylist??

Ronnie Gorman has gained substantial weight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found out recently that Mara brings a campaign sign to her son’s football practices at Maine Memorial School. Bringing campaign material to school property seems tacky and in poor taste.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DanCooper said:

I found out recently that Mara brings a campaign sign to her son’s football practices at Maine Memorial School. Bringing campaign material to school property seems tacky and in poor taste.

I’m not surprised, she’s broken many campaign laws. For instance wearing her campaign facemask to a polling station during the primaries which is a big no-no, and I can go on as I’m sure many others can.

The word around the area is Mara is counting on her fathers Nursing home for votes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DanCooper said:

I found out recently that Mara brings a campaign sign to her son’s football practices at Maine Memorial School. Bringing campaign material to school property seems tacky and in poor taste.

Sounds like I will be writing to the school board 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DanCooper said:

I found out recently that Mara brings a campaign sign to her son’s football practices at Maine Memorial School. Bringing campaign material to school property seems tacky and in poor taste.

Well she does like the kids in Endwell better, the reason they moved to Endwell in the first place was that she didn't want her kids going to school with the "scumbags" that now are the majority in the Binghamton schools.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, ExBinger said:

Well she does like the kids in Endwell better, the reason they moved to Endwell in the first place was that she didn't want her kids going to school with the "scumbags" that now are the majority in the Binghamton schools.  

I thought Garnar said that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“The voices in my head, who tell me my elderly mother is sleeping with my political adversaries, (who I say libelous things about on Twitter) are telling me to vote for Mara!” 

46527C7E-9F34-4FDD-8BEA-F4885F7E7FBF.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Oscar said:

“The voices in my head, who tell me my elderly mother is sleeping with my political adversaries, (who I say libelous things about on Twitter) are telling me to vote for Mara!” 

46527C7E-9F34-4FDD-8BEA-F4885F7E7FBF.jpeg

First Nadine Korchak not Emily, Another reason not to vote for Mara Hastings Young Grace. All of a sudden Mara cares about the local Art scene lol. 
 

Emily is one sick puppy telling everyone on Twitter to email her mother with her personal email tweeted about how she should go back on her meds, Emily admitting to contacting Susan’s doctor pretending it’s Susan jablon, and then emailing the DA the city attorney and the mayor threatening them. Not a good look, but yea Mara great supporters you have

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bingking said:

First Nadine Korchak not Emily, Another reason not to vote for Mara Hastings Young Grace. All of a sudden Mara cares about the local Art scene lol. 
 

Emily is one sick puppy telling everyone on Twitter to email her mother with her personal email tweeted about how she should go back on her meds, Emily admitting to contacting her doctor pretending it’s Susan jablon, and then emailing the DA the city attorney and the mayor threatening them. Not a good look. 

Well just like her brother Mark Young, who is already a family court judge, Mara is putting up a smoke screen in her ads and campaign.  Mark made these tear jerk commercials about his wife having a debilitating stroke that caused him to leave the law business.  Well all lies, his wife, after having that debilitating stroke is the Vestal HS principal, and he left the law biz a few times, the last to be a medical device rep, a job he didn't like and that is why he ran for Family court, and its guarantee of $2 million over 10 years.  All facts, like Mara referring to the kids in Binghamton schools as "scumbags" she didn't want her kids around. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, ExBinger said:

Well just like her brother Mark Young, who is already a family court judge, Mara is putting up a smoke screen in her ads and campaign.  Mark made these tear jerk commercials about his wife having a debilitating stroke that caused him to leave the law business.  Well all lies, his wife, after having that debilitating stroke is the Vestal HS principal, and he left the law biz a few times, the last to be a medical device rep, a job he didn't like and that is why he ran for Family court, and its guarantee of $2 million over 10 years.  All facts, like Mara referring to the kids in Binghamton schools as "scumbags" she didn't want her kids around. 

I agree 100%. Mark had a falling out with his father towards the end of their firm including a big lawsuit involving misuse of funds with one of their long time client that went on for many years.
Everyone can agree that if you are a successful attorney there is no need to run out of town and into a different career, part of the reason why Marks wife Dawn had a stroke was due to this and Marks belligerent attitude. 
 

Mara putting up a smoke screen indeed with concealing the fact that her brother is a family court judge from the voters in Broome county. It will come back to bite her in the butt for sure but this is why the candidates need to speak up. A debate should be had for this election

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Sheriff Roy Coffee said:

A vote for Mara Grace is a vote for the bigots Mike and Nadine Korchak.

ABA97F32-88BE-4B96-8826-BF72B4E824E5.jpeg

OMG what a special looking woman, reminds me of a Barb Fiala 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Sheriff Roy Coffee said:

A vote for Mara Grace is a vote for the bigots Mike and Nadine Korchak.

ABA97F32-88BE-4B96-8826-BF72B4E824E5.jpeg

And Nadine Korchak and Jeffrey Wagner we’re all over this site attacking the Battisti family. The Korchak’s and Wagner are even uglier on the inside than the outside. And that’s hideously ugly.

Don’t vote for Mara Grace! That’s what the Korchak’s want.

 

31B2940B-959F-4CED-ACF4-56ED798C5817.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mara Hastings Young Grace has problems as Veronica Gorman is having more support for local officials than Mara does. I am aware that tickets for Veronica’s Event at Traditions on September 29th are selling fast. Veronica has more Facebook followers and gets more likes and shares on her posts than Mara does anyways lol
 

.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As a Democrat who tries to look at these races objectively, I don’t think Gorman has a chance. The race is between Grace, Noonan and Monachino. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Sheriff Roy Coffee said:

Here is Mara Grace campaigning with Michael Korchak’s daughter. A vote for Mara Grace is a vote for the corrupt bigots, Michael and Nadine Korchak.

A4A40F50-1479-43AF-90EC-109B7C9C4CDF.jpeg

Good find, I will not be voting for Mara Young Grace for many reasons and this is another one. Broome County does not need a Brother Sister Judgeship. 
 

Just the fact that Mara has been concealing from voters that her brother is a current family court judge shows how Non-Transparent Mara is, this type of person is unfit to hold a judgeship 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×