Sign in to follow this  
WyattEarp62

Family Court Race

Veronica Gorman has been exploiting tragedies for Facebook followers, which she hopes translates into votes. Tragedies in other parts of the state or world are not opportunities for you, Veronica. The Gorman campaign is on life support. Almost time to pull the plug.

E540B9E4-0C5B-4BE5-9356-8294B4B387CE.jpeg

1 hour ago, Cortland Chronicles said:

Veronica Gorman has been exploiting tragedies for Facebook followers, which she hopes translates into votes. Tragedies in other parts of the state or world are not opportunities for you, Veronica. The Gorman campaign is on life support. Almost time to pull the plug.

Her constant use of the terms “mama” and “kiddos” are reason enough not to vote for her. This is an election to be a judge and handle difficult issues, not a Sesame Street singalong.

5 hours ago, Cortland Chronicles said:

I understand where you are comming from but Mara’s biggest supporters Mike and Nadine Korchak are responsible for the worst exploitation in binghamton with capitalizing on Harper Stantz tragic death. Korchak used Harpers yellow Flower logo on his campaign signs and I hear her parents have had a change of heart with Mike Korchak. This takes he cake, Another reason to not vote for Mara.

5 hours ago, Cortland Chronicles said:

Truly despicable. Stop chasing ambulances - out of your district. Would Ronnie have made  this post if Grace’s kid didn’t play football? Admittedly, I’m rethinking how I will vote.

On 9/14/2021 at 3:45 PM, Sheriff Roy Coffee said:

A vote for Mara Grace is a vote for the bigots Mike and Nadine Korchak.

ABA97F32-88BE-4B96-8826-BF72B4E824E5.jpeg

Sometimes being associated with the wrong people can cost you an election. It happens more in national and state politics than local politics. But it may be Mara Grace’s association with the Korchak’s (not her brother) that costs her this election. I know Mike Korchak has recently been polled. All I heard was his numbers are “very low”. I don’t know how low, but I’m guessing his approval is in the low 30’s; disapproval in the 60’s; with the rest undecided.

8 minutes ago, SU75 said:

Sometimes being associated with the wrong people can cost you an election. It happens more in national and state politics than local politics. But it may be Mara Grace’s association with the Korchak’s (not her brother) that costs her this election. I know Mike Korchak has recently been polled. All I heard was his numbers are “very low”. I don’t know how low, but I’m guessing his approval is in the low 30’s; disapproval in the 60’s; with the rest undecided.

Possibly. But some middle of the road folks might see Grace as a balance to the Noonan pick. As for associations, we can’t pick family.

49 minutes ago, SU75 said:

I hope Mara keeps associating with the Korchak so she can lose, her brother is a looose cannon as it is. The other candidates need to start slinging some mudd as it is

41 minutes ago, DanCooper said:

Possibly. But some middle of the road folks might see Grace as a balance to the Noonan pick. As for associations, we can’t pick family.

Sorry to burst your bubble but the Monachino’s and Gorman’s have a better image of balance than the Power hungry Young-Grace family. 

3 hours ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Sorry to burst your bubble but the Monachino’s and Gorman’s have a better image of balance than the Power hungry Young-Grace family. 

Veronica Gorman got run out of Cortland County for cheating on her firefighter husband with a state trooper. Worst of all, she left her son there and fled to Broome County when she took a job with Jerry Mollen (former DA).

6 hours ago, SU75 said:

This is a good point. And yes, according to recent polling, right now Korchak would lose the DA race to Paul Battisti in a landslide. 

2 hours ago, Cortland Chronicles said:

Veronica Gorman got run out of Cortland County for cheating on her firefighter husband with a state trooper. Worst of all, she left her son there and fled to Broome County when she took a job with Jerry Mollen (former DA).

And now exploiting the death of a Carthage school football player. Certainly displays questionable judgement at times.

3 hours ago, Cortland Chronicles said:

I understand however Mara Grace is no different jumping borders from Tioga to Binghamton, way more baggage with Mara and this area doesn’t need a Brother Sister Judgeship. It’s bad enough Mara has been concealing this from Voters #NoTranparency

16 hours ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Monachino? No.

Monachino, who is so old that he wouldn’t be able to serve a full term, if elected, is now carrying around a pet rock? You can’t make this shit up… Can Monachino pass a cognitive test?

1D60F289-DDB4-4C90-944E-3056A90C6E52.jpeg

On 9/23/2021 at 5:53 AM, John Henderson said:

Monachino? No.

Monachino, who is so old that he wouldn’t be able to serve a full term, if elected, is now carrying around a pet rock? You can’t make this shit up… Can Monachino pass a cognitive test?

Agreed. I can’t take this guy seriously.

DB6AD2EB-2A1D-43D6-9C85-503BD34B46DD.jpeg

On 9/23/2021 at 5:53 AM, John Henderson said:

Monachino? No.

Can’t Serve a full term? Well that’s why we have elections 

On 9/22/2021 at 7:47 PM, GOP Insider said:

This is a good point. And yes, according to recent polling, right now Korchak would lose the DA race to Paul Battisti in a landslide. 

Recently Mara was campaigning at her sons open house at Main Endwell with campaign stickers, between this and her bringing a large Campaign sign to her sons sporting events this behavior is unwanted and should not be tolerated. 

4 hours ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Recently Mara was campaigning at her sons open house at Main Endwell with campaign stickers, between this and her bringing a large Campaign sign to her sons sporting events this behavior is unwanted and should not be tolerated. 

Mara refuses to wear a mask at her kid’s school, but she will wear her campaign sticker. 

E8E0F820-E7E2-44C5-96DF-87453A49DAB0.jpeg

24 minutes ago, Tasker Bliss said:

Mara refuses to wear a mask at her kid’s school, but she will wear her campaign sticker. 

E8E0F820-E7E2-44C5-96DF-87453A49DAB0.jpeg

Her orange spray tan is awful.

11 hours ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Haha I was just thinking that, between her awful spray tan which doesn’t mix well with her Irish Skin, her hair is a mess, who does her hair Stevie Wonder

OMG She look s horrible, she really looked like she was going to Prom with her spray tan and ugly hair. Soo tacky with her campaign signs and stickers at the school haha

On 9/24/2021 at 9:57 PM, Wally Funk said:

Her orange spray tan is awful.

That must be the school where there are no scumbags since she didn't want her kids to go to school with the scumbags in the Binghamton School District, that is why she moved to Endwell.