Sign in to follow this  
WyattEarp62

Family Court Race

3 hours ago, ExBinger said:

That must be the school where there are no scumbags since she didn't want her kids to go to school with the scumbags in the Binghamton School District, that is why she moved to Endwell. 

. The candidates are failing at bringing up these issues about Mara and her unethical behavior 

On 9/24/2021 at 5:09 PM, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Recently Mara was campaigning at her sons open house at Main Endwell with campaign stickers, between this and her bringing a large Campaign sign to her sons sporting events this behavior is unwanted and should not be tolerated. 

The campaign sign might as well be another kid to tag along, at this point. 

1 hour ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

. The candidates are failing at bringing up these issues about Mara and her unethical behavior 

I don't think you can bring up stuff like that in a judge race.

30 minutes ago, PeteMoss said:

I don't think you can bring up stuff like that in a judge race.

Candidate’s could bring up the fact that their opponent has a brother who is a current Family Court judge that she is concealing from her campaign and from voters which is some thing that is worthy of mentioning. 

Recycled campaign endorsement pushed by Mara Young Grace, sad she only has a select few noticeable local public figures behind her campaign unlike her opponents 

https://www.facebook.com/101112295171734/posts/284720540144241/?d=n

her flyers came In my mail today and Still Mara has made no mention about her brother being a sitting family court judge. 

If Mara had confidence in her brother making a change in family court then hhow come she feels the need to run and announce how she wants to make A difference in family court.

it’s all one big Scam by one family looking for Power People and these are facts 

I see Mike Korchak is instructing his prosecutors to make unethical contributions to Mara Grace. In NY it is unethical for a prosecutor to make contributions to a candidate other than their boss, if running for re-election.

The contribution from Senior ADA Rita Basile:

61E51AA6-7C65-4C1E-B2F5-59CCB4B4C05C.png

59 minutes ago, F. Lee Bailey said:

I see Mike Korchak is instructing his prosecutors to make unethical contributions to Mara Grace. In NY it is unethical for a prosecutor to make contributions to a candidate other than their boss, if running for re-election.

The contribution from Senior ADA Rita Basile:

61E51AA6-7C65-4C1E-B2F5-59CCB4B4C05C.png

Not only that, Rita Basile has worked to solicit donations for Mara Grace’s campaign. Prosecutors cannot campaign for political candidates, especially when it comes to campaign finance. 

EFA0A036-F548-47DD-A5FB-E10BAECE5971.jpeg

This is very disturbing and yet again Mara has continued to Break campaign laws from wearing a campaign mask at polling places during the primaries and such

11 minutes ago, Bingking said:

This is very disturbing and yet again Mara has continued to Break campaign laws from wearing a campaign mask at polling places during the primaries and such

That’s correct. Mara committed two misdemeanors while voting in the primary election. 

1 hour ago, Tasker Bliss said:

Not only that, Rita Basile has worked to solicit donations for Mara Grace’s campaign. Prosecutors cannot campaign for political candidates, especially when it comes to campaign finance. 

EFA0A036-F548-47DD-A5FB-E10BAECE5971.jpeg

Rita Basile was the prosecutor who handled the case involving Harper Stantz's killer.  I have heard from from one of Marty's sisters.  They now feel used and betrayed by Korchak and Basile.  Korchak instructed Basile to settle the case ASAP before the election, so Korchak could use it as an election issue.  Basile also went out of her way to write Paul Battisti's name in the reports, even though Battisti wasn't defending the killer.  Basile and Korchak conspired to tie Battisti to the case then used the grieving family to attack Battisti.  They regret it and they are now friendly with Battisti. 

16 minutes ago, bballcoach said:

Rita Basile was the prosecutor who handled the case involving Harper Stantz's killer.  I have heard from from one of Marty's sisters.  They now feel used and betrayed by Korchak and Basile.  Korchak instructed Basile to settle the case ASAP before the election, so Korchak could use it as an election issue.  Basile also went out of her way to write Paul Battisti's name in the reports, even though Battisti wasn't defending the killer.  Basile and Korchak conspired to tie Battisti to the case then used the grieving family to attack Battisti.  They regret it and they are now friendly with Battisti. 

Not suprised, Korchak even used the yellow Harper logo on his signs. Honestly just shame on harpers family for being used by Korchak. These are grown adults, they knew what was happening 

Mara put extremely large campaign sign in the windshield of multiple golf carts at some golf memorial tournament last week and yet none of her friends that she golfed with were wearing her shirt in support shows you how unlike she is

21 hours ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Mara put extremely large campaign sign in the windshield of multiple golf carts at some golf memorial tournament last week and yet none of her friends that she golfed with were wearing her shirt in support shows you how unlike she is

I don’t know. I’m seeing a lot of yard signs.

On 10/2/2021 at 5:48 PM, DanCooper said:

I don’t know. I’m seeing a lot of yard signs.

Don’t be fooled or as they say HOODWINKED

38 minutes ago, Cortland Chronicles said:

The stress of the campaign is really getting to Veronica Gorman. She’s binge drinking before events and has gained substantial weight. 

EE88371B-30EB-40DE-9B31-3B2E8F25408F.jpeg

Back in the day, we’d call somebody like her a 6-pack. No, not because she has 6-pack abs, but because you’d have to drink a 6-pack before something like that starts looking even halfway decent. 

1 hour ago, Cortland Chronicles said:

The stress of the campaign is really getting to Veronica Gorman. She’s binge drinking before events and has gained substantial weight. 

EE88371B-30EB-40DE-9B31-3B2E8F25408F.jpeg

She portrays herself as a lot skinnier in her campaign glamour shots. That’s false advertising.

21 hours ago, Grace said:

She portrays herself as a lot skinnier in her campaign glamour shots. That’s false advertising.

21 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Back in the day, we’d call somebody like her a 6-pack. No, not because she has 6-pack abs, but because you’d have to drink a 6-pack before something like that starts looking even halfway decent. 

After careful review, Veronica has more followers, gets more likes, views, and comments left under her Facebook posts than Mara Young Grace does. Don’t shoot the messenger just pointing this out which may lead to a better outcome for Veronica 

Ms. Gorman sure looks angry in this mailer. I don’t believe she has the right attitude or temperament to work with children. 

FB5B4F6E-CA04-4269-A247-902D21E199C6.jpeg