Sign in to follow this  
WyattEarp62

Family Court Race

1 hour ago, Bingking said:

I will bet that Mara doesn’t Concede, who thinks she will

Not sure what a recount nets her. Hopefully she picks up all her signage before the snow flys.

24 minutes ago, DanCooper said:

Not sure what a recount nets her. Hopefully she picks up all her signage before the snow flys.

she is too far behind to ever obtain enough votes to be one of the two and she knows it. 

im sure it was quiet in the Grace household last night 

I'm not a fan of having judges decide these issues anyway in "family court." But since I have vowed to never ever vote for any Democrat ever again, that certainly came to play in my vote on this particular race. NONE of the people on the ballot have any business deciding what happens with families and children. And they certainly don't deserve to rake in the high pay and benefits the job brings. We have to come up with a better way to make decisions impacting the future of families and children. I'm sure every one of us could relate a story from our inner circle of some judge making an asinine decision in these types of matters.

12 hours ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

The fact that Mara has such a close relationship with Nadine and Mike Korchak didn’t help her

There was also the anti Dem backlash, a lot of people just voted against the Dems in this election nationwide.  

People are Tired of their BS and Broome is for the most part a Red county, I did hear that lawn signs were being collected and it wasn't even 24 hrs after the election

Saving them for a future run???

1 hour ago, ExBinger said:

There was also the anti Dem backlash, a lot of people just voted against the Dems in this election nationwide.  

People are Tired of their BS and Broome is for the most part a Red county, I did hear that lawn signs were being collected and it wasn't even 24 hrs after the election

she would be hurting Mark’s Chances if she ran against him in 2024, she very well could run for another judgeship however she is widely disliked. She sank in the polls and her percentage dropped fast so I doubt she will have much success 

6 hours ago, ExBinger said:

she just posted asking for people to dispose of them. 

wow Mara you had no problem removing your opponents signs and replacing them with yours like at the spiedie fest and the west side. LOSER!!!

Someone said they say Mara got rid of the dog Murph on Craigslist cause the Pooch didn’t net her the votes.

Can anyone Verify??

Mara Grace should be ashamed of herself.  She ran a dishonest and filthy dirty campaign.  The best thing to come out of this election year was not only did Mara lose, but she wasn't even close.  

43 minutes ago, Bingking said:

Someone said they say Mara got rid of the dog Murph on Craigslist cause the Pooch didn’t net her the votes.

Can anyone Verify??

She ran a dog of a campaign.

The Mara Grace loss is a major blow to Mike and Nadine Korchak. Perhaps if Mara didn’t associate with the Korchaks she would have done a little better in this race.

1 hour ago, GOP Insider said:

The Mara Grace loss is a major blow to Mike and Nadine Korchak. Perhaps if Mara didn’t associate with the Korchaks she would have done a little better in this race.

I agree, I mentioned earlier about this having an effect and the voters may have picked up on this.

Mara blew over 98K on this election and came in dead last 

1 minute ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

I really hope everything is alright, haven’t heard much from 27

Mara supporters in general have been very quiet.  Maybe they can get together and pick up her signs.  All the other candidates are out taking their signs down.  Not Mara... 

1 hour ago, Tasker Bliss said:

Mara supporters in general have been very quiet.  Maybe they can get together and pick up her signs.  All the other candidates are out taking their signs down.  Not Mara... 

Exactly, and if the shoe was the other way around they would be all over this website ranting and raving and it’s funny how reality set in.

She found the time to remove her opponents signs and replace them with hers but now when the race doesn’t go in her favor she wants you to pick up the slack.

This sounds very familiar here, Must hurt Spending over $98 Grand on your campaign and you Lose haha

In 2024 both Mark Young and Chris Grace have to run for re-election. I believe Mara’s classless campaign and bad attitude will hurt her brother and husband.  

1 hour ago, GOP Insider said:

In 2024 both Mark Young and Chris Grace have to run for re-election. I believe Mara’s classless campaign and bad attitude will hurt her brother and husband.  

I wouldn’t put it past Mara to run against her brother in 2024. 

You are correct,  the losing campaign ran on Deceit and lies will have a lasting affect on Mark and Chris. 

12 hours ago, GOP Insider said:

The seat that Chris has is a part time judge position, it is not nearly as lucrative as the family court seat.  Most towns, like town of Union have these part time judge positions that attys take for the additional benefits, and they are able to stay in private practice since they don't pay enough to make a living, like the $200k annually for the family court seat. 

I had a conversation with Mark Yonaty about three weeks ago. He basically said, “I don’t get involved in politics.” “No one appreciates me.” “I hate everyone.” The last one may be a bit of an exaggeration.

Then two days later I get this in the mail. I’ve come to the conclusion Mark Yonaty and the entire Young/Grace family are full of shit.

822FD14D-D4AF-4EA8-8F92-5EDFDECBA19A.jpeg

4 hours ago, Pepper Johnson said:

I had a conversation with Mark Yonaty about three weeks ago. He basically said, “I don’t get involved in politics.” “No one appreciates me.” “I hate everyone.” The last one may be a bit of an exaggeration.

Then two days later I get this in the mail. I’ve come to the conclusion Mark Yonaty and the entire Young/Grace family are full of shit.

Another trust funder who was trying to pump up a candidate.  

5 hours ago, Pepper Johnson said:

couldn’t of said it any better, The young family have a history of it and look at Mark’s campaign about how he used his wife’s “heat attack” for gain and now she’s in charge of a High school? 

what’s funny is how Chris Grace and Mara will muster up enough courage to come back to people like Yonaty for another endorsement for future campaigns. If any of these people have any dignity they will say no to another endorsement.