Sign in to follow this  
WyattEarp62

Family Court Race

It was just confirmed to me this morning that candidate Mare Young Grace's campaign is being run by none other than that anti-police, BLM PUNK from Johnson City, Ben Reynolds!!!

OMFG!!!!

She is freakin toast folks!!!

Good luck with that little "bitch" running your campaign Mara!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!

The more I hear about Mara Grace the less I like her. Is she anti police too, like that little pipsqueak campaign manager she hired? I always thought Mara was arrogant, but apparently she’s just plan stupid too.

In her interview with wicz the night of her announcement Mara said “this is a great way to give back”. Really Mara, how about you hand back the 2 million after 10 years of you even get lucky to make it far in this race if you really want to “GIVE BACK”. This post explains it all 

So let me get this straight, Mara has Ben Reynolds running her campaign and Joe Garbarino Jr handling the finance..... she will lose with that crew

I'm a Democrat so I will get to vote in this primary.  I'm by no means an expert, but I enjoy following local elections.  Mara's campaign has been horrible, very poor presentation from the beginning.  And I agree, there is a problem with having a brother and sister serving as judges in Family Court, plus a husband as Town of Union Justice.  I think good judges come from all over, with different backgrounds, from different families.  Not all from one family. 

Ben Reynolds AND Joe Garbarino Jr..................WOW!!

Hey Mara, why don't you just invite Tarik and Matt Ryan on board.......that would make the "Shit-Show" complete!!!

Pay attention Mara......this songs for you!

Farewell And Adieu You Fair Spanish Ladies... Quint's Song in Jaws - YouTube

Another Day goes by since launching her campaign and not one word from her about how her brother currently serves as a judge in family court..... not looking good for the voters to find out on their own Mara

Mara Grace will be on WNBF radio tomorrow at 9:30AM. I was told she is refusing to answer questions from callers, and will only speak to Bob Joseph, the host of the program.

I recently heard the Grace/Young family is furious over the reaction Mara has received since announcing her candidacy.  They thought after rumors spread around Thanksgiving Mara was going to run, other attorneys wouldn't dare enter the race. They are mad so many other attorneys are running, and they are stunned over the negative reaction Mara has received from the public.   

Mara has devoted her career recently to serving Tioga County.  But now that Broome County has two open judgeships she wants to come back?  I think she should stay out in Tioga County.  Broome County doesn't seem to like her, based on what I have seen and heard.

I’m already sick of this race and it’s barely begun. Mara Grace, Joshua Shapiro and Sam Monachino all look like terrible candidates who are so desperate to win they’re attacking each other’s families. They all need to drop out. None of them belong on the bench.

Every candidate so far is a lawyer far too incompetent to make it either on their own or as part of a legitimate firm. So they turn to the gravy boat of a cushy job with state benefits, a state pension, almost zero accountability, and the opportunity use their political influence and knowledge of the inner workings of the system to benefit themselves in the future. 

3 hours ago, ThelmaHarper said:

Every candidate so far is a lawyer far too incompetent to make it either on their own or as part of a legitimate firm. So they turn to the gravy boat of a cushy job with state benefits, a state pension, almost zero accountability, and the opportunity use their political influence and knowledge of the inner workings of the system to benefit themselves in the future. 

All four Democrats want this gig because it's a huge pay raise for all of them, that would also transform their NYS pensions.  Grace, Thayne and Shapiro want the money and 10 year term.  Monachino is in his 60's and needs the big salary for his pension before he retires.  He's facing mandatory retirement (age 70) before the term is up, so this is his last shot at a judge's salary for the betterment of his pension.

The Republicans, Gorman and Noonan are both in private practice.  Though I don't think Gorman does very well, which is why she badly needed that Town of Union position to supplement her income.  Noonan has run a successful law firm for a while now.  My guess is he is the only candidate who would be looking at a pay cut, if elected.  And based on this crop of candidates, let's hope he is elected.  

TOU has generous medical benefits for their judges, especially for a part time job.

BCVoice has uncovered amazing news! The six candidates running may want to better their own life while serving as a FCJ!

That's some good investigative work right there, boys and girls.

With saying that, give me Noonan and Thayne all day long.

Definitely info you’re not going to find anywhere else (besides Solak’s Twitter). Thanks for all who are contributing. Lots of new names that aren’t exactly regulars on here. The more the better.

BCVoice - no other place like it

On 2/12/2021 at 4:34 PM, 27 Time World Champions said:

Definitely info you’re not going to find anywhere else (besides Solak’s Twitter). Thanks for all who are contributing. Lots of new names that aren’t exactly regulars on here. The more the better.

BCVoice - no other place like it

It’s what Topix could never be 

Apparently Mara Grace’s image has taken such a beating she has now hired a PR firm. The anti-police kid from JC did a horrible job on her campaign, and the Grace’s feel like Mara is in big trouble in this race. 

I was asked to sign a petition.   That's just to get someone on the ballot.   But when it comes time to vote......

Who to vote for?    

3 hours ago, Ted Williams said:

Brett Noonan. Undecided on my second vote.. probably will just vote for Noonan.

Same. 

7 minutes ago, Wayne Rooney said:

So, she's like every other politician walking?

Shocker.

Are you saying it would be ok if she stood there with with a Mara Grace for Family Court sign?

4 hours ago, Tasker Bliss said:

Are you saying it would be ok if she stood there with with a Mara Grace for Family Court sign?

Was she standing there with a Mara Grace for Family Court sign?

I mean, it's a mask. Is that any different than say....a bumper sticker on a car? A pin on a lapel? 

And where did those posts go?

And, BTW, I'd never vote for her. Not after she hired the police hating Benjamin Reynolds on her campaign.