Column: What can you do about the Trumpites next door?

27 Time World Champions

5 minutes ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Look at this amazing shit.  This can't be repaired. We need a new map, very soon.

Column: What can you do about the Trumpites next door?

I don't get it either 27...HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU. My neighbor next door with her snarky, "I guess I know who you voted for.." WHO ASKED YOU? We're talking about raking leaves!

So who is this nasty bitch Virginia Heffernan? I found her:

614-C56-CC-4-FB3-401-E-BAAC-1086-FD8-D6-

How do you get so wrapped up in your personal hatred of a man you've never met that you would say shit like this about people who live next door who help you without asking them to? Fuck this ridiculous whore. Seriously, this is not something that can be fixed without a new map. Leave us the productive part of California, and round up the cunts like Ms. Heffernan for the ocean-view part. Let them swap dollars until they need their driveway cleaned off by someone who knows how. And then charge them $9000

A long time ago, one of my daughter's girlfriends asked me who I liked for President. It was primary time and I told her Tom Tancredo. She asked me why and I flat out told her he was the only candidate saying out loud the truth...people in the middle east are trying to kill us. She's Jewish. She knew what I meant. 

Recently, Ben Shapiro gave a fine answer to that...it depends on whether you are Orthodox, Reformed or Conservative. I would try to find the podcast but it came up in a phone conversation, I doubt I could find it.