The Superb Owl

PeteMoss

Great that Brady won.

The commercials were biased.

Bruce has a lot of nerve, asking to meet in the middle when he was such an Anti-Trumper.  He also looks terrible. 

The best commercial was the Lourdes (Ascension) one during half time.

Just before he got on TV during half time, I think that Tony Romo peed his pants.  There was a strange dark spot there.

I never heard of Weekend.  I hope to never hear about him again.

Brady won !!!!!

I did not watch one iota of the game however, as I was scanning the radio channels I ran into a rather curious segment of the show courtesy of Westwood One...

^No kidding! They didn't show it?!  If you close your eyes and just listen...the announcing is stellar. From what I read, this isn't Kevin Harlan's first walk in the park, he's had a streaker before.

I just watched some of the plays ...even if you thought the game was boring as I've heard tell...Tom Brady, so professional...the entire team..the influence is obvious. I never get tired of watching execution like that.

That Jeep commercial blows..I totally could have made a better Jeep commercial than that...#370 K miles in less than 3 years...

and then there was that time in Medina a deer thought it was a bull and rammed into the rear quarter panel of my trusty Jeep. I was expecting to see a big dent and brains dripping into the snow covered roadway but when I got out...not a scratch.

Of course you all know about the time a moose tried to race me down the road somewhere up Little Falls way.

Great manuevering...If I could make a list of how many critters I've avoided... 

lol...:) best one so far...just when I was thinking.. why Is Sam Adams stealing the Budweiser Clydesdales idea....it was the only one to get a giggle out of me. 

The Anheuser Busch "let's get a beer" commercial was the best "message" commercial.

“Brady tells Mathieu he’s going at him all game. Goes after him. Then lets him know he went after him.”

On Twitter Mathieu accuses Brady of using a racial slur. 

Then Mathieu finds out that Brady was mic'd up for the whole game.and so Mathieu deletes his tweet.

There is so little racism that it has to be created.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/02/kansas-city-chiefs-player-called-false-racially-driven-attack-tom-brady/

Really, Tom Brady the racist who has Antonio Brown living in his house all season...with his wife and children. 

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-antonio-brown-living-with-tom-brady-at-derek-jeters-mansion-221722671.html

2 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

When I saw the Jeep commercial I was shocked by how old Bruce looked. 

Now I know why, alcohol has a way of doing that to people.

Rumor has it he blew a .02 If they still charged him then they have evidence of impairment by drugs. I had no clue that was him when I first saw the Jeep commercial. I legit thought it was Ralph Lauren and I wasn’t even drunk 

8 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Rumor has it he blew a .02 If they still charged him then they have evidence of impairment by drugs. I had no clue that was him when I first saw the Jeep commercial. I legit thought it was Ralph Lauren and I wasn’t even drunk 

That's funny.  I didn't even know it was him at first.  I thought it was just a random cowboy.