For those of you who still think there is no evidence for widespread election fraud on 11/4/20:

27 Time World Champions

Something is going on in az but I can't figure it out...they voting to arrest their board of election supervisors?...I have to get to work, have a good night.

10 hours ago, ThelmaHarper said:

What a classy and well presented and thought out answer. Thanks for that. Now I really believe your far fetched nazi propaganda, closet case.

Deleting President Trump’s account made it clear to the world what devious little Jack Dorsey spends his days doing: maniacally deleting accounts that deviate from his “truths.” And who doesn’t know by now that Mark Zuckerberg specializes in devising algorithms that are the hi-tech version of the mushroom treatment – keeping us in the dark and feeding us horse manure.

Of the 80 total lawsuits, 34 have either been withdrawn, consolidated with other suits, or dismissed due to legal technicalities such as lack of standing, timing, or jurisdiction. Those judges who dismissed suits never heard the actual evidence of election irregularities and/or fraud, since they did not allow it to be presented in their courtrooms. Such cases cannot be counted as a loss for Trump. If anything, they are evidence of a failure of our judicial system to – at a moment of national crisis – actually address election fraud.

Of the 46 remaining lawsuits, 25 cases are still ongoing, so that the winner and loser of these cases is yet to be determined, while 21 have been completely adjudicated. These are cases where the court heard arguments, considered any relevant evidence, and then issued a formal ruling on the merits. 

You may be surprised to learn that, of these 21 cases, Trump has won 14 and lost 7.  

In other words, Trump has won two-thirds of the cases to date that have been adjudicated by the courts.  

Don’t expect to hear this on the evening news.

The summary report below:

http://wiseenergy.org/Energy/Election/2020_Election_Cases.htm

DO YOU NOT SEE WHAT’S HAPPENING?! ALL IN FRONT OF OUR FACES AND WE’RE LETTING IT HAPPEN!

F52-E5482-64-C7-4-D4-C-ADBD-5-B2-BF4-FDF

Great comeback Thelma!

Way to drive home your argument!

Nazi propaganda???

Better take a really close look at who is behaving more like Nazi's...........The Democrat party!!

And if you don't agree, you need a serious lesson in History lady!!

Now hop on your broom and fly off to China, where I am sure you will be more comfortable with their way of life.

21 hours ago, ThelmaHarper said:

Nothing more convincing than "facts" and "statistics" from anonymous and unverified YouTube videos.

So it's the source of the information, not the information itself, that's your issue? What is your opinion on the allegations of fraud themselves? For example, what do you think Ruby Freeman, her daughter, Ralph Jones and a couple of other people were doing in the widely-reportedy State Farm Arena video, where they're seen pulling suitcases full of ballots from underneath a table after clearing the room due to a "water main break" that turned out to be a leaky urinal? Do you have an opinion on that? How about your thoughts on Eric Coomer - the head of security systems for Dominion Voting, who's reported to be a member of Antifa, who told his comrades on a conference call that he'd "made f-ing sure that Trump wouldn't be elected?" Any thoughts on that? What is your opinion on why thousands of people would be willing to sign their names to legal affidavits, under penalty of perjury, describing the anomalies, irregularities and atypical activities related to the counting of ballots? What is your opinion of the testimony of a number of cyber experts who have gone on record as saying there were clear irregularities observed in real time and in post-election analysis? It's easy to dismiss evidence if you're not willing to actually consider it objectively or if you're not actually interested in truth. You should be. Even if you're a Democrat, you should still want elections to be fair and honest. The Democrat position seems to be that there is NO evidence of fraud, or not enough to change the outcome. Tens of millions of your fellow citizens disagree. What is the harm in having a bi-partisan, honest, fair and transparent look at all the evidence that's been compiled? If after such a probe, it's found that Biden and Harris really DID get millions more votes than Trump (and Obama and Hillary), then so be it. And consider this: most reliable sources say there are 214 million registered voters in the United States. USA Today says it's 234 million and argues "not all ELIGIBLE voters are REGISTERED voters". But going with most sources, let's use 214 million. 66.7% of registered voters cast ballots in 2020. That's 142.7 million voters. If Donald Trump got just north of 74 million votes, which virtually all sources stipulate, then that leaves a little over 68 million votes for Biden, assuming no third party ballots were cast. Does that add up to you? Focus on the facts, not the source of the facts. We ALL have access to the same sources for information.

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, thomas said:

Montana Election Audit Reveals 5K Mail-In Ballots Had Irregularities

Investigations into elections are still taking place across the country, now with the state of Montana finding significant voting irregularities.

https://www.oann.com/montana-election-audit-reveals-5k-mail-in-ballots-had-irregularities/

Tip of the iceberg. So many other states are fleshing it out too. 

On 2/9/2021 at 5:25 PM, 19April1775 said:

The whole world knows Joe Biden was not elected. The WHOLE world. 

The entire world also knows January 6th wasn't exactly organic either. The entire world is waiting for a comprehensive coordinated response. No one appears to be in charge. I don't see any chatter regarding even simple steps to coordinate. I was listening to Roger Stone on Frank Morano's show last night. It looks like he might be getting railroaded again but he did mention Oath Keepers. 

I still can not believe our military let us down like this. Actually, I sort of had a heads up when my brother in law told me a few years ago that nephew number one ex army was now a liberal democrat. I didn't believe him at the time. I figured it was a Kaepernick thing with the girlfriend.

One thing I think might help...they used to do this in the 70's...change party to dem so you can vote in their primaries. A lot of NYC people did that...that's how Nixon won. Wall Street only cares about their money.

On 3/29/2021 at 9:21 AM, ginger said:

The entire world also knows January 6th wasn't exactly organic either. The entire world is waiting for a comprehensive coordinated response. No one appears to be in charge. I don't see any chatter regarding even simple steps to coordinate. I was listening to Roger Stone on Frank Morano's show last night. It looks like he might be getting railroaded again but he did mention Oath Keepers. 

I still can not believe our military let us down like this. Actually, I sort of had a heads up when my brother in law told me a few years ago that nephew number one ex army was now a liberal democrat. I didn't believe him at the time. I figured it was a Kaepernick thing with the girlfriend.

One thing I think might help...they used to do this in the 70's...change party to dem so you can vote in their primaries. A lot of NYC people did that...that's how Nixon won. Wall Street only cares about their money.

Plenty of times over the years I have quipped that I'm not "religious" but this video is fun to watch.

Prophecy of Two Presidents 

https://rumble.com/vdjemf-prophecy-of-the-two-presidents-kim-clement-trey-smith.html?mref=2oodx&mc=8wf7a

• 4 weeks later...