Impeachment 2: Electric Boogaloo

27 Time World Champions

HI! :) I just woke up..schedule change and my sleep schedule is totally off so I haven't seen even one second of it although I did hear whining Raskin on the radio. 

Look, they need to get over it. Democrats had their fun all summer but when republicans brought it to their home turf, all of sudden it's not so fun anymore? 

"this can never happen again" Oh it's going to happen again and again and again because you refuse to repudiate or shut down this rioting behavior disguised as peaceful protest. 

It's open season, every season.  Pieces of crap...like we don't have enough problems...I never forget anything...

And you POS Democrats think this is acceptable!!!

What is portrayed in the second video from "A Bronx Tale" is EXACTLY what needs to be done to these BLM scumbags!!!

Put them down like the wild animals that they are!!!!

ANYONE (Politicians & LEOs)  that puts up with / cowers to these animals, deserve everything they get!!!

PROTECT YOUR FUCKING CITIZENS!!!!

Makes me want to puke!!!!

I have to say the only reason I had that scene on my mind is because a few days ago they had another looting spree at Chanel. Now, this particular Chanel has one of those accordion metal gates...Now you can't leave.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/thieves-swipe-160k-in-goods-from-soho-chanel-store-during-wild-daytime-robbery/2869227/#:~:text=In this latest heist%2C approximately,as stunned shoppers looked on.

https://images.app.goo.gl/mZwWqYKPovhXf5Nq5

14 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

This is a pretty good video from the impeachment group masturbation session:

Thanks for the wrap up since I haven't seen any of it. I heard the democrats are mad because not enough republicans are watching their performances. I heard 15 senators didn't bother to show up in person yesterday.

55 minutes ago, ginger said:

Thanks for the wrap up since I haven't seen any of it. I heard the democrats are mad because not enough republicans are watching their performances. I heard 15 senators didn't bother to show up in person yesterday.

The whole hearing just rings of "when an angry mob comes to your door we will ignore it or even encourage it, when it comes to ours we will drop the fucking hammer".

Ho Hum. Last night was the first night restaurants were supposed to be allowed to open at 25% I had to look up F#$K 12 March...I didn't know what it meant. I guess there is no need for Broadway to open up. 

Anyone catch any of the Trump Presidents Day Parade in West Palm? Every video I clicked on to that said it had coverage, didn't. They showed coverage from the impeachment instead. Tomorrow. I'll call my brother to see if he went and took any photos.

USA USA USA USA  :) I HAVE NOT YET BEGUN...TO DRINK...

• 2 weeks later...
Tags: Donald Trump | trump | riot | national guard | troops

Trump: Request for 10K Guard Troops Rejected Days Before Riot

Trump said he "gave the number" to the Department of Defense that 10,000 members of the National Guard would be needed. 

"They took that number, from what I understand, they gave it to people at the Capitol, that is controlled by Pelosi, and I heard they rejected it because they didn't think it would look good," said Trump.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/trump-riot-national-guard-troops/2021/03/01/id/1011926/