Family Court circus gets crazier: 4th Democrat to enter the race

SU75

1 hour ago, Legs Diamond said:

Today at the office a co-worker shouted “Thayne’s Facebook page is up, and he’s running on the issue of experience!” I shouted back “Thayne can’t even spell experience.” Then we shared a hearty laugh. 

Unfortunately, I was right. Tim Thayne can’t even spell experience. 

ADA63960-BA76-4EBB-9510-BFE6E99417CF.jpeg

Now that is hilarious! 😂

The video with all the misspellings of “experience” was horrendous. Watching all 10 minutes was painful. A few people I know are referring to the video as a “blooper reel”.

That’s the best he could come up with? If he uses the same judgement in court, he used when releasing that video, the kids in Broome County are doomed.

I’m following all of the candidates because my union will interview them all for an endorsement. I don’t think you want a judge to come off as too polished on camera, but wow. Yeah. He looks like a guy who is lost and asking for directions in that video. He would have been better off with no video at all. That said. I’ll keep an open mind on all candidates when voting for my union endorsement. 

Saying this candidate is “the most qualified” for Family Court Judge is a slap in the face to every attorney in Broome County. I don’t have a favorite in this race, but my understanding is Tim Thayne bounces from job to job, and works there right until he’s about to be fired. Calling him the most qualified is pissing a lot of people off. He needs to stop using that, and apologize for that statement. 

7 hours ago, F. Lee Bailey said:

Saying this candidate is “the most qualified” for Family Court Judge is a slap in the face to every attorney in Broome County. I don’t have a favorite in this race, but my understanding is Tim Thayne bounces from job to job, and works there right until he’s about to be fired. Calling him the most qualified is pissing a lot of people off. He needs to stop using that, and apologize for that statement. 

Atleast he works in broome county unlike another candidate comming all the way from a neighboring county. Reading all these comments looks like the Young-Grace machine is working overtime 

10 hours ago, Bingking said:

Atleast he works in broome county unlike another candidate comming all the way from a neighboring county. Reading all these comments looks like the Young-Grace machine is working overtime 

No doubt. Not to mention Shapiro is a downstate guy with no ties to this area and no experience in Family Court.

The Thayne bloopers just keep on coming. Today an anonymous blonde woman, who was not identified, endorsed Thayne on his Facebook page. Who is she? Is she ashamed to use her name? Or isThayne incompetent and forgot to identify her? Whatever the story is... it’s pretty bad stuff. 

B570A721-AB83-4F43-80A5-5485E19C04ED.jpeg

1 hour ago, PeteMoss said:

Picture is cut off.  Kinda strange.

Why wouldn't you put the person's name on the picture?

I think it was taken in a religious location, church etc.

Interesting reflection in the window if you enlarge it.

Well Pete could you just tell us what you see?

6 hours ago, FDR said:

The Thayne bloopers just keep on coming. Today an anonymous blonde woman, who was not identified, endorsed Thayne on his Facebook page. Who is she? Is she ashamed to use her name? Or isThayne incompetent and forgot to identify her? Whatever the story is... it’s pretty bad stuff. 

B570A721-AB83-4F43-80A5-5485E19C04ED.jpeg

Who is the mystery woman? Why won’t she identify herself. Is she even a Broome County resident? The Thayne campaign is embarrassing. 

Thayne still doesn’t even have a campaign account filed with NYS. He’s obviously spending money. Look at his website, Facebook (the awful video.) The longer he tries to skirt the laws, the greater the trouble he will get in. Does he even know he has to file with the state? 

I spoke to a local businessman who said he will donate money to whoever runs against Tim Thayne.  My friend had an employee rip him off for tens of thousands of dollars, and the DAs office charged the guy.  Not the state police or sheriff, but the DAs office.  Then Tim Thayne made my friend hire his own accountant to do his work for him, and prove the crime (after the guy was already arrested).  Then Thayne goes and says he won't prosecute the case.  All the work was done for Thayne by an expert accountant, but Thayne was too lazy and incompetent to move forward.  Now is the time to commit a crime in Broome County and hope Tim Thayne gets assigned your case.  Unreal.

14 hours ago, Loyda said:

I spoke to a local businessman who said he will donate money to whoever runs against Tim Thayne.  My friend had an employee rip him off for tens of thousands of dollars, and the DAs office charged the guy.  Not the state police or sheriff, but the DAs office.  Then Tim Thayne made my friend hire his own accountant to do his work for him, and prove the crime (after the guy was already arrested).  Then Thayne goes and says he won't prosecute the case.  All the work was done for Thayne by an expert accountant, but Thayne was too lazy and incompetent to move forward.  Now is the time to commit a crime in Broome County and hope Tim Thayne gets assigned your case.  Unreal.

But can he spell “experience”? No, no he cannot...

• 3 months later...

Thayne can’t afford law signs? His signs look like garbage bags. Elections aren’t won or lost with lawn sign design or quality, but garbage bags aren’t the look you want, if you’re fighting to be taken seriously.