Fort Worth Pileup

27 Time World Champions

3 hours ago, 2pelo Honey said:

I’ve always been freaked out by the thought of seeing a TT coming up in my rear view too fast to stop. :o

Yep...I always try to get out of their way even if it means I have to speed, which I hate doing but better safe than sorry.

It looks like someone walked away in that video...he must have just barely escaped. You can see him walking along the cement barrier. 

Speaking of...I just drove up 17 by Windsor where that accident was yesterday...they had a crew working...that must have been a bad one.

Oh, yeah, I saw pics on FB.

Another garbage truck driver going too fast.

He's lucky he's alive, as that garbage was strewn over 4 lanes, and the trailer was down on State Line Rd.

Someone who was 1st on scene said his shoes flew off, and pants and underwear were down around his knees from the impact of hitting the ground after being ejected.

On 2/12/2021 at 11:06 AM, 2pelo Honey said:

Oh, yeah, I saw pics on FB.

Another garbage truck driver going too fast.

He's lucky he's alive, as that garbage was strewn over 4 lanes, and the trailer was down on State Line Rd.

Someone who was 1st on scene said his shoes flew off, and pants and underwear were down around his knees from the impact of hitting the ground after being ejected.

That trucking company going to pay anything for repairs?