People are Freezing to Death in Texas

27 Time World Champions

They had almost 2 weeks to prepare. And apparently their wind turbines hadn't been tested under extreme conditions -- which means they hadn't been tested. They were moved into a position to provide 25% of the power. People will freeze to death tonight, and nobody will be accountable.

I wonder if anybody in the eastern half of the US is still confused about which is better, global warming or cooling?

I heard on the radio 20 people died already...a mother and daughter from carbon monoxide poisoning who were trying to warm up in a garage parked vehicle. How could they not know? Their family must be beside themselves. I also heard generators are causing CO poisoning as well. 

One time the thermocouple went out on the furnace and I woke up to a 54 degree house, Nothing could get me warm enough. I see the people in Texas are saying their homes are 45 degrees. Probably colder by now.

18 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

They had almost 2 weeks to prepare. And apparently their wind turbines hadn't been tested under extreme conditions -- which means they hadn't been tested. They were moved into a position to provide 25% of the power. People will freeze to death tonight, and nobody will be accountable.

I wonder if anybody in the eastern half of the US is still confused about which is better, global warming or cooling?

China Joe said there would be a dark winter. All this pain and suffering is democrat and rino and china induced. Get ready for more. They are just getting started. How are those gas prices doing. You think that will make retail prices for every day products rise or fall? Don't forget to put 2 masks on when you are shoveling snow. 

1 hour ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

I’m amazed at how many people in Texas are dependent on Ted Cruz for their basic survival skills 

Yes well, the guy has presidential aspirations...this should have been practice for him. You'd think he'd learn from the dems/alinsky playbook by now.

3 hours ago, ginger said:

Yes well, the guy has presidential aspirations...this should have been practice for him. You'd think he'd learn from the dems/alinsky playbook by now.

Big mistake on his part. He owned up to it. He should have known better than to give the left anything. 

I don't know about his school district but my daughters school is off for the week so I had initially thought he had plans. He said his daughters were the ones who wanted out of the cold weather. In that case, it would be a good time to teach them how to crochet.