• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

Cuomo is UGLY.

He looks like a Sharpey.

shar-pei-puppy-i9.jpg

lol 27...I will be happy when we have a no drama no nonsense governor like Senator O'Mara in office. 

I don't think Elise can't get the GOP endorsement in NYC. I think O'Mara can. I think O'Mara can sell it to healthcare employees that he's motivated to change things to their benefit. Politics aside, that's a big voting block. Watch...  :)  

I've been listening to wabc 770 for more than a few months now and I'm finding it difficult to believe NYC is as liberal as their voting record indicates. It sounds like there are plenty of normal people calling in.

11 minutes ago, ginger said:

I've been listening to wabc 770 for more than a few months now and I'm finding it difficult to believe NYC is as liberal as their voting record indicates. It sounds like there are plenty of normal people calling in.

You got it Ginger. We have been sold a stupid lie. Our elections have been fake for a very long time.

“The investigation into nursing home deaths must be free to examine campaign contributions from the nursing home industry,” he continued. “And the investigation into sexual misconduct must be led by someone fully independent of the governor, not the former business partner of the Governor’s top advisor.” NYC Mayor, Hizzoner Bill de Blasio.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/28/cuomo-should-lose-emergency-powers-amid-sex-harassment-claims-de-blasio/

The mere fact that he is 'asking' for an investigation into all this tells you everything you need to know. The fix is in.

As an aside, has anyone reached out to Sandra Lee? She seems to have disappeared unceremoniously a while back.

Here is what is going on.  ( I think)

Biden will resign in 6 months or less.  Then Kamala will be president.

The Congress will pick the new Vice President.  It has happened 2 times before, with Gerald Ford and Nelson Rockefeller becoming Vice President.

They don't want Cuomo to have a chance to be VP so they turned on him to eliminate his chances.

I am trying to figure out who they will pick.  Nancy?  Hillary?  Chuckie? 

Any ideas who it will be?

4 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

...The Congress will pick the new Vice President....

They don't want Cuomo to have a chance to be VP so they turned on him to eliminate his chances....

From everything I've heard about him, he doesn't have a lot of friends. If congress is doing the picking, I seriously doubt he is the one they would want around. The other reason is  he's not 'progressive' enough for the current political climate (I know, hard to believe...). VP pick? My money would be on AOC.

1 hour ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Michael Obama 

4-DE799-C6-4657-4421-BE5-F-960-A15-F3307

Did you not pay attention a few years back? When Dems were defining the Order of "job advancement"? (sorry, forgot correct spelling of the S word)

As soon as Biden is given all the blame for the stuff about to hit the fan this week and next, they will begin  to have president Harris and vp Pelosi official.

As for Cuomo thing, watch NYC mayor and tribes.

16 minutes ago, Kaz said:

From everything I've heard about him, he doesn't have a lot of friends. If congress is doing the picking, I seriously doubt he is the one they would want him around. The other reason is  he's not 'progressive' enough for the current political climate (I know, hard to believe...). VP pick? My money would be on AOC.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!