27 Time World Champions

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, thomas said:

Everybody has something they can be criticized for. Could be the NYC crowd (Hizzoner the Mayor) wants to muscle their way into Albany even more.

I was shocked at what he had to say about the situation. Clearly there is no love loss between those 2. Must be Mr. Mayor did not appreciate being hit on the nose with a rolled up newspaper by Cuomo every time he stepped out of line regarding who decides when to reopen NYC schools, businesses, etc.

Oh, they’ve been fighting for years!

I read something earlier about how the ‘new fed admin’ was seriously offended by his speech at the convention...all about him, and barely a mention of Biden?

Then got thinking about how amused DJT must be by this whole thing. I’m LOL’ing with him.

Demonstrators rally for New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo's resignation in front of his Manhattan office in New York, Tuesday, March 2, 2021. Cuomo has avoided public appearances for days as some members of his own party call for him to resign over sexual harassment allegations. (AP Photo/Brittainy Newman)

Demonstrators rally for New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s resignation in front of his Manhattan office in New York, Tuesday, March 2, 2021. Cuomo has avoided public appearances for days as some members of his own party call for him to resign over sexual harassment allegations. (AP Photo/Brittainy Newman)

https://www.oann.com/bipartisan-lawmakers-join-forces-against-n-y-gov-cuomo/

I spent a lot of time driving doing errands around town today - had the radio on 1290. Listened to at least 3 or 4 ABC national newscasts 'on the hour'. Guess how many mentioned anything about Cuomo? If your guess was 'none' then WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER!

Unless another 2-3 women come out, or some private recording/pictures (a la Anthony Weiner) go public, he isn't going anywhere - just accept it. The Dems will do what they do best - circle the wagons, there will be a distraction of some sort sooner or later and all this will be swept under the rug. As Matt Botnick used to say: "Believe It".

4 hours ago, SouthSider09 said:

they just said Aksar is NOT voting to remove Cuomo, how is that??? after all the things he did to try and get rid of his executive powers now he bails....

HE HAS AN EXPLANATION. 

https://twitter.com/fredakshar/status/1367251518211190787/photo/1

Rep. Tenney: Cuomo Facing 'Inevitable Impeachment,' Should Resign

"Gov. Cuomo has to face the federal problems that he has where he's lying to the federal government about the documents and the number of deaths," said Tenney. "I called for an investigation to the Department of Justice and through the inspector general just to find out why he did this, what the nursing home policy was about, and was there a money trail in this. There's so many questions that remain unanswered."

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/tenney-cuomo-new-york-governor/2021/03/08/id/1012933/

Almost daily something bad comes out about this jerk.  If he had an ounce of class he would step down, his arrogance is beyond annoying .  I bet the NYS Trooper who he had transferred to the Canadian Border for dating his daughter is having some great laughs over this.  Can you take an Emmy to jail with you ?

On 3/5/2021 at 11:47 AM, thomas said:

He banned hydroxychloroquine for Covid too.

Mainstream Media Lies About Hydroxychloroquine Cost Thousands Of Lives

https://www.oann.com/mainstream-media-lies-about-hydroxychloroquine-cost-thousands-of-lives/

From the earliest days of this hoax people on BCVOICE were commenting that hydroxychloroquine works while our "media" covered it up because it would do damage to the whole effing plandemic. COVID is a population control hoax. Some fell for it, most of us didn't.