HEY FBI SCUMBAGS, you plant a bomb at CPAC?

19April1775

3 minutes ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Last I heard he’s running “very late.” Translate that anyway you want. 

Oh cool. I thought you were going to say that the FBI is the number FALSE FLAG criminal organization on the planet. Sorry for calling.

Just now, 19April1775 said:

Oh cool. I thought you were going to say that the FBI is the number FALSE FLAG criminal organization on the planet. Sorry for calling.

Well they certainly have a history of that. I won't be surprised.

4 minutes ago, ginger said:

Well they certainly have a history of that. I won't be surprised.

The rank and file are cowards for not standing up to their corrupt leadership. I have 0 respect for FBI agents. Order followers under Hitler didn't make out so well. Grow a set of balls RANK AND FILE. You can see the momentum. America is going back to the rule of law. We will not spare your necks. 

I honestly don't know what you can do about law enforcement when they refuse to acknowledge evidence...this bizarreness also happens in healthcare. It makes me want to split the country in half. 

8 minutes ago, ginger said:

I honestly don't know what you can do about law enforcement when they refuse to acknowledge evidence...this bizarreness also happens in healthcare. It makes me want to split the country in half. 

Aye Ginger, i thought some times i might explode over that problem.

Now figure if some of my crazy ancestors believed The Union was worth fighting and dying for there must have been a reason.

It is a bit irritating though to think the very group of people that benefitted most from the sacrifices made, and in two cases died for in my family, are now aligned with a domestic terror "nation" to again separate us.

AMERICANS, not enough yet, not all, still have not learned the daily lessons since 2001.

As to the rude topic title; i mentioned when Comey was fired that maybe now the American Agents might come out of the closet. Seems i was wrong.

On 3/5/2021 at 10:56 AM, ginger said:

lol :) 

https://twitter.com/Gibson4NYS/status/1370204812336320515/photo/1

post edit...you know...that could work...a completely separate economy...who needs bit coin when you have a Trump card?