Prince Harry and Meghan

Good morning! I did not see it, obviously I was working but what I did hear was disturbing. 27 I also do recall she snubbed the Trump family when they visited England and used her pregnancy as an excuse. 

I've said this before...the girl reminds me of Casey Anthony. As for this talk about her baby may be brown...I bet Prince William mentioned it WAAAAAY before they were even married. 

I'll have to try to find it to listen when I'm OTR tonight.

Spoiled little celebrity didn't have it turn out the way she thought it was going to.  She had to work and represent herself constantly.  She said she never did any type of checking into the culture at the palace or anything on her husband to be.  Seriously?

Apparently some people are considering this an act of war against the monarchy. One might also note President Biden has not initiated a trade agreement with Great Britain. Scary and warped. I hope the British shut this down post haste.

Meghan is 39.   Diana was only 19 when Charles proposed.  Did Meghan not research the Royal Family, British history, or how to curtsy BEFORE she was to meet them?   Did she think the British are just "Americans with an accent"?    

Meghan is an actress.   Did she not research this role before she signed up for it?  

If you are 'royalty' - in the sense that you are actually part of a monarchy, not someone whom is worship for being able to bounce a ball or show cleavage, why in the world would you want to air you baggage to the world? Don't like the way the rest of the family is treating you? Fine, pick one of the dozens of castles in the kingdom (one way, way, way out there) and go live happily ever after. Even more perplexing, why would you do an interview with 'you white you racist' Oprah? I repeat, Prince Harry, I hope it was worth it.

I tried to listen to some of it...I didn't even make it 30 seconds...so obnoxious. I feel badly for their children. Can you imagine growing up knowing you're supposed to have family connections, privilege and traditions and your parents deliberately screwed things up for you? 

No aunts, uncles, cousins, Christmas?

As I said, she's Casey Anthony. 

1 hour ago, ginger said:

I tried to listen to some of it...I didn't even make it 30 seconds...so obnoxious. I feel badly for their children. Can you imagine growing up knowing you're supposed to have family connections, privilege and traditions and your parents deliberately screwed things up for you? 

No aunts, uncles, cousins, Christmas?

As I said, she's Casey Anthony. 

Harry wants out.