Cuomo Announces IBM Blockchain VacPassport for Sporting Events, Theatres

thomas

Has this gotten coverage?

Embattled New York Governor Andrew Cuomo announced his state would be installing a digital vaccine passport requirement to attend sporting venues, movie theaters, and some businesses in a March 2 press release posted on his website. 

https://visiontimes.com/2021/03/04/andrew-cuomo-installs-ibm-blockchain-vaccine-passport-excelsior-pass.html

9 hours ago, thomas said:

Has this gotten coverage?

Embattled New York Governor Andrew Cuomo announced his state would be installing a digital vaccine passport requirement to attend sporting venues, movie theaters, and some businesses in a March 2 press release posted on his website. 

https://visiontimes.com/2021/03/04/andrew-cuomo-installs-ibm-blockchain-vaccine-passport-excelsior-pass.html

Presenting my internal transit papers a la 1975 East Germany? I say no.

• 2 weeks later...

Never forget I told you from the beginning you were an idiot if you buy into this psyop. Look how far they advanced from "15 days to flatten the curve". Grow a set of balls for once people and stand up for yourself and your family. Are you going to board the decontamination train when they announce it?? 

‘Vaccine passports’ are on the way...

The Biden administration and private companies are working to develop a standard way of handling credentials — often referred to as “vaccine passports” — that would allow Americans to prove they have been vaccinated against the novel coronavirus as businesses try to reopen.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/vaccine-passports-are-on-the-way-but-developing-them-wont-be-easy/ar-BB1f39Cc?li=BBnb7Kz

I didn't read the article but...what? Just present your little piece of printed cardboard paper with some scribbling on it and you get the passport? lol That'll work. You'll have people making the documentation on their computers...and probably selling them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Amadeus Integrates IBM’s COVID-19 Digital Health Pass Into Verification Technology

As part of that undertaking, IBM Digital Health Pass, a secure digital alternative to carrying paper vaccination cards or COVID-19 test results, has now been integrated into Amadeus’ own digital health verification solution, Traveler ID for Safe Travel, also designed to digitize travelers’ ID information and health documentation to streamline every stage of the travel journey.

https://www.torchsec.net/amadeus-integrates-ibms-covid-19-digital-health-pass-into-verification-technology/

Good morning. Can't they just scan the graphene...Awww metal detector doesn't pick it up.  Should have used copper like I said. Dummies. 😊

I'm kidding of course..lol

1 hour ago, PeteMoss said:

How about we arrest Fauci first.

With the DC Marionette (ol'joe) saying masks are again required i figured a way to Stay Safer than wearing a mask.

Refuse to wear mask. Get arrested. Go to jail for not doing what fascists demand of you. Once in jail the Safety will be amazing considering all or most of the Dangerous Criminals are allowed to roam the streets, and serve in Congress

Americans go to jail, americans pursue art careers.

Honestly, I don't know how things work anymore. In and out of nursing homes throughout the pandemic. Never tested positive, didn't get covid.  Wear  mask and wash hands all of the time but I get a norovirus that lasts 10 days. Kind of irksome.

As international travel ramps up in parts of the world, Amadeus, a reservation system used by 474 airlines, has adopted IBM’s digital health passport solution called IBM Digital Health Pass. Instead of presenting paper-based certifications, travelers need only scan a QR code sent by email at the gate.

Six airlines are using the system so far: Air Europa, Air Corsica, French Bee, Air Caraibes, Air Canada, and Norwegian Air Shuttle. Starting today, other airlines using Amadeus can activate it in their systems. “This avoids cumbersome and time-consuming checks while traveling, and adds further reassurance to airlines and their passengers,” explained Christian Warneck, who oversees travel safety at the Madrid-based Amadeus

It just seems to me that a reasonable compromise would be FDA emergency use authorization of Ivermectin as a bridge to vaccination and even instead of vaccination for those that prefer that...anyway, here's the latest...

France's legislature approved a law mandating universal vaccinations for health workers and pandemic passes for all restaurants and domestic travel early Monday local time. 

https://www.axios.com/france-mandates-covid-vaccination-passes-dining-travel-health-3b70441e-a83d-4c44-b21e-d92bf6238052.html

Thomas I think there are a whole lot of people prepped for an incident. I think if Cuomo or Biden mandates this vaccine they will quit their jobs and utilize those resources and the United States is going to have a bigger problem with finding help to keep the country moving. 

Darn, time to stock up on bath tissue again when I get home. Lol  :)