SPRINGTIME FOR HITLER AND GERMANY!

ginger

You think every weekend I pass through Rochester I won't be thinking about this guy? Rochester will pay. Maybe not today. Maybe not tomorrow. But they will pay. Infamnia.

This, from a sitting NY congressman. No, I'm not afraid of immigrants taking over. I am afraid of being carjacked and I'm really afraid of having black people set me on fire. 

23 hours ago, ginger said:

This, from a sitting NY congressman. No, I'm not afraid of immigrants taking over. I am afraid of being carjacked and I'm really afraid of having black people set me on fire. 

Really really really wanna comment on that. Factually!

naw, not worth the effort, so, "sure boy, whatever you say".

My comment or his? Factually, the black contingent is escalating their rhetoric and behavior, These congresswomen and men need to have some consequences for their"incendiary" remarks. DON'T MIND IF I MENTION STEVE FROM ROCHESTER DO YOU?

I've reported some of them to the twitter powers that be but nothing ever happens. Apparently they are unable to see the comments in the context of current events. 

On 4/10/2021 at 10:52 AM, ginger said:

My comment or his? Factually, the black contingent is escalating their rhetoric and behavior, These congresswomen and men need to have some consequences for their"incendiary" remarks. DON'T MIND IF I MENTION STEVE FROM ROCHESTER DO YOU?

I've reported some of them to the twitter powers that be but nothing ever happens. Apparently they are unable to see the comments in the context of current events. 

Not your comment definitely.

Pretty sure you know my view of racists and budding fascists. Neither are skin tone specific. 

Racism, like hatred, is usually taught from childhood on. White Supremacy nor Black Supremacy is the solution of the problems facing our United States.

Now we have allowed the Stars and Stripes to be, officially, a symbol of racism according to so many in the "peanuts"/Harris Administration. Anyone know what the new National Symbol will be?

Philip Mazzei was a landowner in Virginia and great friends with Thomas Jefferson. LEGEND in our family is Jefferson had terrible penmanship and the script you see on the Declaration is actually Mazzei's. He served Jefferson in several capacities ambassador for one. 

The point I was making to Congressman Bowman is that it was my ancestor who told Jefferson to place the phrase ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL, into the Declaration.This concept had been bandied about in European intellectual circles for a long time. It was liberal for it's day.

And of course gigi/ginger is short for Virginia.. I come from a long line of women with that name, in fact my nearest cousin Ginny, her father is a Philip.

:) Good morning...owwwwwch! lol When I was maybe 9 or 10, I remember playing wiffle ball in the street on third base. A boy named Ricky Jiminez line drived and beamed me in the right ear. QWWWWCH! 

On 4/8/2021 at 12:01 PM, PeteMoss said:

Here is a variant of what I wrote above:

"Originally from Texas, Amenhauser was adopted and didn't have any family at the time he died, Umbrino said. His wife died years ago and his longtime girlfriend died in October.  Amenhauser lived alone at 500 ½ Lyell Ave., was in declining health was considered vulnerable, Umbrino said, "he had some issues."

Everyone has issues.

Of course this was in a local Rochester rag the DEMOCRAT and CHRONICLE.   DEMOCRAT - how appropriate.

https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2021/03/18/steven-amenhauser-was-lit-on-fire-and-killed-in-rochester-ny-teens-charged/4732168001/

I see the parents of the 2 little darlings were arrested for endangering the welfare of a child because the parents did not know where their children were at the time of the attack. Not only did they set Steve on fire they stole a car THAT day too. I also read the 14 yr old is undergoing a mental evaluation...are they going to try to say this kid did not understand setting someone on Fire would result in their death? 

And then the "auntie" of 13 yr old Adam Toledo...screw her...teach your kids, play with guns, get dead. It's that simple. 

Oh off to work,BACK TO THE WILD WILD WEST THAT IS UPSTATE NY have a good week everyone...ARE YOU READY STEVE?

Looks like you can follow all of the excitement in Rochester on this link. Someone is already blowing off rounds with a rifle.

• 3 weeks later...

^^^ Thread I just found on the twitter account of ilhan Omar's daughter Isra Hirsi. Apparently the city hired security to bridge the gap between law enforcement and protesters..THE MINNESOTA FREEDOM RIDERS. Interesting concept...

As If ...as if the state police in Rochester don't have enough to do, earlier today they searched the home of Mayor Lovely Warren. Why would they have the area taped off? Expecting to find bomb making materials? Meth Lab? A few other videos show them carrying bags out of the house.

• 1 year later...

I'm bumping this thread up for those of you who missed last years Wegmans protest in Rochester.

Appalling they think it's OK to disrupt a private business as opposed to petitioning the government for redress LIKE THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO.

They're consistently allowed to 'take the mile' so why not continue? 

I watched the local news last night about Akshar extending/doubling visiting hours...as soon as staff is up to par, and they were interviewing some ridiculous douchebag who of course said that was unacceptable. 

Sure, why would any staff need to supervise these 'walk-in' visits between 5:30 and 10:30? 

I'm sure nobody would even THINK of bringing in any contraband...just organic food items. 

Eyeroll.