JB 2

Now That is A Damn Shame.

Some crazy smashes a nice car into a barrier injuring two Capital Police Officers. Seemingly the driver was heading to the Politicians House, formerly known as the Peoples House. Rapid response by Police and National Guard.

IT IS A Damn Shame to see how important the political class is compared to the American People. For over a year Arson, Assaults, and many other crimes committed against American Business owners and their Property simply were not important enough to get even minimal help . Not from Police (ordered to stand down) nor from any elected ones. Even the National Guardsmen were turned into "crossing guards" by many.

It is a Damn Shame Americans, even crazy ones have no outlet for legitimate grievances. I do not mean in law or theory, but Factually.

Maybe AMERICANS should have the same Rights politicians reserve for themselves, instead of more gun laws? 

Oh so true. if politicians governed for the better of our country instead of their political party maybe they wouldn't need all this security, and why should they be more secure than average american citizens and businesses

17 hours ago, JB 2 said:

Some crazy smashes a nice car into a barrier injuring two Capital Police Officers. Seemingly the driver was heading to the Politicians House, formerly known as the Peoples House. Rapid response by Police and National Guard.

IT IS A Damn Shame to see how important the political class is compared to the American People. For over a year Arson, Assaults, and many other crimes committed against American Business owners and their Property simply were not important enough to get even minimal help . Not from Police (ordered to stand down) nor from any elected ones. Even the National Guardsmen were turned into "crossing guards" by many.

It is a Damn Shame Americans, even crazy ones have no outlet for legitimate grievances. I do not mean in law or theory, but Factually.

Maybe AMERICANS should have the same Rights politicians reserve for themselves, instead of more gun laws? 

True.  I'd surrender my concealed carry permit if the Secret Service issued me a couple professional guards.

Prayers go out to the Family/Friends of the dead Officer.

My thanks and Respect for the Officer(S?) that put a stop to any other non-Christian acts by the killer.

I must have missed footage of the politicians calling for defunding the Captial Police. Oh wait, they want to defund our police. I see how that works now.