joehill7469

Defund the police movement

I am appalled by our so called elected officials calling for defunding the police, in the areas where it has already happened  crime has risen dramatically. My suggestion is take away all the security from politicians, be it taxpayer funded or private, next all the police should stand down and not report for work for a couple of weeks and see how that would turns out . By those two simple things people will realize that defunding the police is a big mistake. Yes there are bad cops, they need to be weeded out and people should not resist when told to stop, if you are not guilty don't try to flee. Stop using race  as an excuse to commit  crime.And last but not least hold the media accountable for incitement just to prop their ratings up.

2 minutes ago, joehill7469 said:

I am appalled by our so called elected officials calling for defunding the police, in the areas where it has already happened  crime has risen dramatically. My suggestion is take away all the security from politicians, be it taxpayer funded or private, next all the police should stand down and not report for work for a couple of weeks and see how that would turns out . By those two simple things people will realize that defunding the police is a big mistake. Yes there are bad cops, they need to be weeded out and people should not resist when told to stop, if you are not guilty don't try to flee. Stop using race  as an excuse to commit  crime.And last but not least hold the media accountable for incitement just to prop their ratings up.

Still don't get it?

There is a reason Ithaca a couple years ago would not fund expanding over crowded jail, yet same week funded a safe place for junkies to shoot up. (just keeping it local).

We have allowed Laws, Rules, Regulations to be enacted for no reason than to make criminals of the law abiding, while ignoring real Criminals.

Hey, my kids are not Learning. Tough shit, suck it up and raise Teachers Union wages.

Hey, my kids are not learning. No problem, we will lower former standard of education and raise Unionized Teachers wages.

1 hour ago, JB 2 said:

Still don't get it?

There is a reason Ithaca a couple years ago would not fund expanding over crowded jail, yet same week funded a safe place for junkies to shoot up. (just keeping it local).

We have allowed Laws, Rules, Regulations to be enacted for no reason than to make criminals of the law abiding, while ignoring real Criminals.

Hey, my kids are not Learning. Tough shit, suck it up and raise Teachers Union wages.

Hey, my kids are not learning. No problem, we will lower former standard of education and raise Unionized Teachers wages.

One simple rule to follow, if your innocent don't fight back. These criminals run , put up a fight then they and their minions cry discrimination when something happens. Cops who have to make a split second decision  between them and the perps, I'll back the cops every time.

I just watched the video from the Columbus STABBING. It doesn't look like there is going to be any further ado.  The police are doing a good job of getting these videos out so BLM can see how THEIR OWN BEHAVIOR creates these situations. Too bad all of the murders in Chicago aren't videotaped for everyone's critique. Perhaps drones are the answer in that community. 

23 hours ago, ginger said:

I just watched the video from the Columbus STABBING. It doesn't look like there is going to be any further ado.  The police are doing a good job of getting these videos out so BLM can see how THEIR OWN BEHAVIOR creates these situations. Too bad all of the murders in Chicago aren't videotaped for everyone's critique. Perhaps drones are the answer in that community. 

It would be nice if the person whose life was SAVED by that cop actually spoke out and said something like "Thank You officer, my life matters'.

Don't hold your breath.

24 minutes ago, Kaz said:

It would be nice if the person whose life was SAVED by that cop actually spoke out and said something like "Thank You officer, my life matters'.

Don't hold your breath.

"..and the revolution will be televised". ( just an old quote from the '60s)

1 hour ago, Kaz said:

Don't hold your breath.

absolutely don't hold your breath. She will state "you all messed up, she was jus gonna hug me"

2 hours ago, Kaz said:

Don't hold your breath.

She won't. Just like the girls who hijacked the car in DC and killed a man...they were more concerned with their phone than the man they murdered bleeding out all over the sidewalk. And then you have Valerie Jarrett and Lebron James all over twitter stating they want accountability. Civilized society would like some accountability as well. How about, don't douse disabled people in gasoline and set them on fire? How about don't hijack cars, don't pull knives on your friends, don't run around with guns in the middle of the night don't bludgeon raccoons, don't attack elderly asian women going to church...the list goes on and on.

I'm so grateful to Garo for providing this forum, in fact I have some cards to send out and should send him my BCV dues which are long overdue. I can't tell you how many times I back reference BCV to argue  on twitter...speaking of...grrr campaign finance reform has once again reared its ugly head. 

1 hour ago, JB 2 said:

"..and the revolution will be televised". ( just an old quote from the '60s)

JB! Washington DC a state, they passed it in the House...how to stop it? What about that whole separation of church and state thing. From what I understand the District of Columbia is part of some triumvirate that includes the vatican...not sure if that's a conspiracy but it does appear to have some historical components..I'm just not completely educated on the subject. Thoughts?

Nice. A sitting United States Congressman from Michigan. "I RUN YA'LLS BUDGET BRO."  Driving around drunk with a loaded gun in the cupholder and lands himself in a ditch. But let's defund the police...

BTW anyone who pronounces the word "police" as PO-leese" should not be sitting in any elected position. 

It gets better...the reason the ambulance is there is because he had a female passenger in the vehicle.. A PASSENGER IN THE VEHICLE WITH A LOADED GLOCK IN THE CUP HOLDER. He was driving so erratically that people called 911 to report him. 

I'm shocked they let him out on $15,000 bond and allowed him to keep his weapons related to National Guard duty. What kind of stupidness is this? 

https://www.freep.com/story/news/politics/elections/2021/04/16/jewell-jones-charged-police-drunk-driving/7251254002/

22 minutes ago, 2pelo Honey said:

If things progress as they have been, the LEO’s will be suspended, and he’ll become Governor.

He needs to publicly apologize to those troopers.. for starters. A public official, nay, a member of the National Guard, forced those troopers to Pepper spray and Taze him. That's unacceptable.

In all this particular tentacle of the "Leftists", why has a serious discussion not been allowed on Who will replace Police Officers? And all that social worker crap does not cut it!

I know what kind of officers will replace the ones retiring, but when one refuses to accept what is Agenda.