Adam Weitsman picks up donald trump in Palm Beach and posts photo on Instagram

21 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

I don't have an insta logon.

You’re not missing much. Here’s the pic and I’ll copy and paste what Adam wrote underneath the photo. I don’t know the first thing about Adam Weitsman  Solak seems to hate the guy. I find it amazing the people he attracts. The last time I was at a Syracuse game at the Carrier Dome he had Tom Brady and Jimmy Fallon as his guests. The guy is doing something right. 

B297-EDDB-5-BD3-4-A93-81-A7-CA3678-D380-

Most people know I don’t follow politics much and I never comment when other people share their political opinions. But I do want my daughter Clover to know what’s going on in the world, and to pay attention to decisions that are made and the people who make them. As part of her home schooling she’s interviewing various leaders of both parties to find out what’s really going on in the world and she’s starting at the highest level of government. I’m grateful that former President Donald Trump agreed to meet with Clover today and answer pressing questions that are on the minds of many people in her age group. This is not about politics but about understanding all viewpoints. I can’t begin to tell you how proud I am of my daughter for her questions and composure talking with a world leader.

7 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

You’re not missing much. Here’s the pic and I’ll copy and paste what Adam wrote underneath the photo. I don’t know the first thing about Adam Weitsman  Solak seems to hate the guy. I find it amazing the people he attracts. The last time I was at a Syracuse game at the Carrier Dome he had Tom Brady and Jimmy Fallon as his guests. The guy is doing something right. 

B297-EDDB-5-BD3-4-A93-81-A7-CA3678-D380-

Most people know I don’t follow politics much and I never comment when other people share their political opinions. But I do want my daughter Clover to know what’s going on in the world, and to pay attention to decisions that are made and the people who make them. As part of her home schooling she’s interviewing various leaders of both parties to find out what’s really going on in the world and she’s starting at the highest level of government. I’m grateful that former President Donald Trump agreed to meet with Clover today and answer pressing questions that are on the minds of many people in her age group. This is not about politics but about understanding all viewpoints. I can’t begin to tell you how proud I am of my daughter for her questions and composure talking with a world leader.

Solak posted that Adam claims to not know much about politics as stated in the Instagram post but solak claims Adam has donated thousands to local campaigns 

He used to be glued to Brian Andrulevich but there's no seeing the two of them together for quite a while now.  There was also a photo on Facebook of him and a dark haired woman standing close to each other in bathrobes while he was feeding a giraffe - on his recent trip to Africa, but that photo quickly disappeared.

5 hours ago, Responsible_Adult_Female said:

He used to be glued to Brian Andrulevich but there's no seeing the two of them together for quite a while now.  There was also a photo on Facebook of him and a dark haired woman standing close to each other in bathrobes while he was feeding a giraffe - on his recent trip to Africa, but that photo quickly disappeared.

Exactly. I saw that photo and it was quite odd. Where is adams wife ?

11 hours ago, 92CorruptCourtStreet said:

Exactly. I saw that photo and it was quite odd. Where is adams wife ?

They have an odd relationship.  They live two separate lives.  She definitely stays out of the public eye as much as possible.  I visit the Krebs often and she is almost always there and is a very good host.  She had twin girls about two years ago.  She still works at the shredding facility, but I rarely see them together.  They do not travel together at all.