How’s that COVID-19 “Vaccine” working out for you?

Don't worry, Bo Marsh. "Stutterin' Joe" Biden is going to save us all next Wednesday, when he reportedly will make his big speech (supposedly as solemn as Bush's on 9/11) and lock down the country even more than it was last year.

Did you enjoy your past few weeks of freedom?

Get ready for Lockdown 2.0!  Australia and New Zealand have given Washington a blueprint on how it should be done.

Meanwhile, while you'll be ordered to stay in your homes, thousands upon thousands of untested and Covid-laden illegals will be allowed across the border, and driven and flown to parts unknown in the USA, to spread the disease all over the place.

That'll teach all of you holdouts to take the damn experimental shots!

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Bo Marsh said:

It’s already happening local. Wegman’s just ordered all employees and customers  to wear masks again. It’s really no surprise. 

Everyone, hold up your masks to the light.

If you can see through it — yup, that'll stop that pesky virus in its tracks!

But it'll tell everyone you are an obedient slave!

fence.jpg

New Warning To Doctors From Medical Boards:

Even suggesting that vaccines might be the reason behind the terrible side effects that people are experiencing — LOSE YOUR LICENSE TO PRACTICE MEDICINE!

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/digital-marketing/physicians-who-post-covid-19-vaccine-misinformation-may-lose-license-medical-panel-says.html

I'm not sure, but I think this is most often called BLACKMAIL.

So your personal physician might not be the most unbiased person to provide you with the information you need to make proper decisions regarding your own health.

(And this is why Dr. Mercola took down everything from his website.)

How many more times does the CDC have to outright lie, skew the numbers, get things very very wrong before we the people stop letting them get away with it? Broome County, which apparently has an executive who is an adulterer who rewards his paramours with county jobs (according to other BCV posters), is going along with the "surge in cases" narrative and telling us to get the masks out again? Are you freaking kidding me? Just how gullible and subservient ARE WE? The local media just keeps on parroting the same wording "surge in cases..." "Delta variant.." and you know DAMN well not ONE of them has actually verified the accuracy of those claims. Who says there's a surge in cases? The CDC? What does "surge in cases" even mean? Are people dropping dead from COVID? A year and a half in they're still trying to sell us this fear? Why? So we won't notice they stole an election?

VESTAL (WBNG) -- Binghamton University will require everyone on campus to wear a mask when indoors, regardless of their vaccination status, beginning Aug. 9.The University said people will need to wear a mask until further notice in classrooms, hallways, libraries, common spaces, offices and when they are on buses and shuttles.

In a letter sent to the community, Binghamton University President Harvey Stenger said the reason for the mask mandate is due to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention identifying Broome County as a place with "substantial" virus transmission within the community.

You can read the full letter by clicking here.

The CDC identified Broome County as a "moderate" virus transmission area earlier this week before its status was elevated.

On Aug. 2, Syracuse University announced it will require all persons indoors on campus to wear a mask, even if they are vaccinated. The mask mandate went into effect the following day.

Syracuse University said everyone on its campus will wear masks until virus rates are lowered sufficiently. As of Friday, Onondaga County is considered to have a substantial rate of transmission.

How much does Harvey Stenger earn a year? Apparently having courage is not on his job description, but lapdog adherence to whatever the CDC tells him to do IS. Is Stenger aware of the CDC's rather dismal track record on telling the truth, getting things right, and "controlling" disease for the past year and a half? Has anyone in the B-U science department, or any of the brilliant students who attend there actually looked into the "surge in cases" and "substantial virus transmission" claims? Can they link to the actual test for the so called "Delta Variant" so we can look into it? The CDC continues to get away with this shit because of cowards like Stenger. Does Stenger ACTUALLY believe masks are effective? Because I can send him about a million statements from doctors - actual doctors - who believe otherwise.

Have ANY - even ONE - of the local reporters, news directors, anchors, rip 'n readers gone to our area hospitals to confirm the new scary "substantial virus transmission" narrative, or the "surge in new cases and hospitalizations" rhetoric? Any of them? Do they just read right from the CDC news releases? Honestly, has the CDC earned credibility in the last year and a half? Are we really going to keep playing musical chairs with masks, vaccines, quarantines, lock downs, social distancing, etc. based on the latest bullshit from the liars at the CDC? We expect them to lie, but we also expect actual reporters to CHALLENGE their lies. Call the hospitals. Call the walk ins. Call doctors offices. Call the ERs. Go there with your cameras and microphones and ask to see the latest patient census...not the names, just the numbers. VERIFY that you're pumping out TRUE INFORMATION, not propaganda. These reporters around here just parrot whatever they're handed by the CDC. NO verification. No confirmation. No follow up. No investigative reporting. And therefore, whatever the CDC says, goes.

Let's play a game, shall we?

1. Associated Press, dateline Cape Canaveral:
    "Florida breaks record with more than 21,000 new COVID cases"
    https://www.mynews13.com/fl/orlando/news/2021/07/31/florida-breaks-record-with-more-than-21-000-new-covid-cases

2. Citizen Journalists:
    "Here are photographs of the hospitals around Cape Canaveral, showing the parking lots empty. Including doctors' parking."

3. Associated Press updates the story, changing the dateline to Orlando:
    https://www.msn.com/en-xl/news/other/florida-breaks-record-with-more-than-21-000-new-covid-cases/ar-AAMN70W

4. Citizen Journalists:
    "No problem. Here are even MORE photographs of Florida hospitals, showing empty parking lots."

5. Citizen Journalists:
    "Oh, and in case someone tries to rebut, here are some photos from INSIDE a quiet hospital."

Photos can be seen here:
https://www.infowars.com/posts/citizen-journalist-documents-empty-hospitals-disproving-overrun-hospital-myth/

REMEMBER:

We can always trust the legacy media to tell the truth 100% of the time.

And Joe Biden never walked naked in front of female Secret Service agents either.

Florida breaks record with more than 21,000 new COVID cases

BREAKING NEWS!

Straight from the mouth of CDC Director Dr.Rochelle Walensky:

"Our vaccines are working exceptionally well. They continue to work well for Delta in regard to severe illness and death being prevented. But what they can’t do anymore is prevent transmission."

So let me get this straight:

1. You can still get infected with Covid-19 or one of its variants, even if you take the vaccine. (As evidenced by current hospitalization data.)
  2. Even with the vaccine, you can still spread Covid-19 or one of its variants to others.

So, tell me again. Why I should take the damn vaccine?

They say that NASA stands for "Never A Straight Answer." We obviously need a new definition for "CDC."

How about "Changing Data Constantly?"

Maybe people should instead follow the protocol advanced by the Front Line Doctors:

https://www.thelibertyman.com/docs/ivermectin.pdf

Note: I've been doing the C, D and ZInc for years. Don't need the Melatotin. Looking into Quercetin, as that one is new to me.

Think You Have Allergies?

Not so fast!

That might really be the feared Covid Delta variant.

According to the genius at The Hill.

God, can these people get any more obvious and desperate?

Next they'll be telling us that if you can't hold your breath and have to exhale, you have the virus.

https://thehill.com/changing-america/well-being/prevention-cures/566706-the-signs-you-have-the-delta-variant-are

I suggest Charlottes Web Sleep gummies prior to bed. They are CBD and melatonin. I've read the vaccine diminishes after 4 - 6 months. Sept. is 4 months for me. I will resume one dose of Ivermectin, 2 per month then, per FLCCC protocol to supplement the vaccine. Apple flavored.

3W5aBsD.jpg

Worldwide FOIA Responses Confirm:

There is NO Covid-19.

Everything is based on a computer simulation.

https://rumble.com/vkt3mh-covid-not-isolated-cannot-be-located-does-not-exist-foia-response-reveals-w.html

Remember that a millionaire has offered $1.2 Million USD to anyone who can provide an isolated sample of the Covid-19 virus.

It's still unclaimed.

So how can they possibly say "Yup — that person has the Delta variant"?

10 hours ago, YankeeDoodle said:

Worldwide FOIA Responses Confirm:

There is NO Covid-19.

Everything is based on a computer simulation.

https://rumble.com/vkt3mh-covid-not-isolated-cannot-be-located-does-not-exist-foia-response-reveals-w.html

Remember that a millionaire has offered $1.2 Million USD to anyone who can provide an isolated sample of the Covid-19 virus.

It's still unclaimed.

So how can they possibly say "Yup — that person has the Delta variant"?

The vaccine is the delta variant - some say. This is why everyone in Australia / Israel, who are in hospital, had the jab. This isn’t factoring in vaccine shedding.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/08/donald-trump-says-operation-warp-speed-saved-lives/

Donald Trump: 100M people might have died without Operation Warp Speed

August 8, 2021 | 8:23am | Updated 

Enlarge Image
Donald Trump.
"It's something I'm very proud of," former President Donald Trump said about his efforts to get Americans vaccinated against COVID-19.AP

Former President Donald Trump said that if not for his COVID-19 vaccine effort, Operation Warp Speed, 100 million people might have died from the bug, saying he’s “very proud” of his efforts to get Americans jabbed. 

“I think if we didn’t come up during the Trump administration with the vaccine, you could have 100 million people dead, just like you had in 1917,” Trump said in an interview on Fox News that aired Saturday night.  

“You take the Spanish Flu, 100 million people, up to 100 million people, died. I think we’d be in that territory.”

More than 616,000 United States residents have died from COVID-19, according to a Johns Hopkins University tracker. The country’s population is 332,601,658, according to the Census Bureau. 

Trump’s administration purchased 200 million doses of Pfizer’s vaccine and 200 million doses of the Moderna shot. 

“The vaccines turn out to be a tremendous thing,” he said in the interview with Dan Bongino. “It’s something I’m very proud of.”

The Trump administration purchased 200 million doses each of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines. dpa/picture alliance via Getty Images

But Trump also said he doesn’t favor mandatory COVID-19 jabs.

“I really believe in somebody’s choice, somebody’s freedom,” said the former president. “I’m a big fan of our freedoms, and people have to make that choice for themselves.”

In the appearance, the former commander-in-chief also stressed the importance of in-person learning for students, warning that children losing time in classrooms since March 2020 will “scar” them. 

Former President Donald Trump has spoken out against making the COVID-19 vaccines mandatory for Americans. REUTERS

“You know, it’s turned out computers are wonderful and all of that,” he said on Fox News. “But one thing we’ve learned through college and school, undergraduate, everything, is that being in the school is much better than looking at a computer screen.”

“The schools have to open. These young people are losing a big part of their life and they’re not going to recover from it,” he added. “What they’re going through socially, I mean, they are not dealing with people. … It’s going to leave a scar on their lives. It’s going to leave a psychological scar.” 

FILED UNDER CORONAVIRUS  COVID VACCINE  DONALD TRUMP  8/8/21

SHARE THIS ARTICLE:

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif

image.gif