How’s that COVID-19 “Vaccine” working out for you?

I didn't see an article to read..did they mention Guillain Barre syndrome..not as rare in general as you think. There's a toxin produced by undercooked chicken that causes this...can't recall the name...the paralysis slowly moves up your legs. If you wait too long you can not reverse this or halt it.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Lesson On Checking Things Out When Something Doesn't Seem Right

I ran across this old cartoon, which has suddenly started appearing on various sites:

My "Spidey Senses" told me that something was not right.

A few seconds doing a search came up with this explanation:

https://hoaxeye.com/2021/06/30/an-early-warning-cartoon-1930/

Remember:  when trying to educate others, forwarding misinformation and fakery can quickly undo all of your efforts. Always research when something does not appear quite right. And if you do learn later that something you sent was wrong, immediately contact those recipients and retract it.

6 hours ago, Bo Marsh said:

Let's look in the Bible, and the passage Matthew 5:5.

In the King James Version, the text reads:

Blessed are the meek:
    for they shall inherit the earth.

The World English Bible translates the passage as:

Blessed are the gentle,

But I think there were problems with the translations from the numerous languages over the years. The passage most likely reads:

Blessed are the thinking, intelligent people;

Let's see who is still alive in two to three years, or, at best, not significantly impaired.

Here's what we unvaxxed will be singing:

11 hours ago, YankeeDoodle said:

Let's look in the Bible, and the passage Matthew 5:5.

In the King James Version, the text reads:

Blessed are the meek:

The World English Bible translates the passage as:

Blessed are the gentle,

But I think there were problems with the translations from the numerous languages over the years. The passage most likely reads:

Blessed are the thinking, intelligent people;

Let's see who is still alive in two to three years, or, at best, not significantly impaired.

Here's what we unvaxxed will be singing:

You may be right, but it could just as easy go the other way. Time will tell. 

3 hours ago, Bo Marsh said:

You may be right, but it could just as easy go the other way. Time will tell. 

My predictions for this fall:

1. The regular Cold and Flu season starts as it normally does.
  2. The vaccinated, with their immune systems compromised or destroyed entirely, get unbelievably sick. Many will die.
  3. The government and the media will claim that this isn't the normal colds and flu, but a brand new, super-deadly variant of Covid-19.
  4. They will also claim that this variant was caused by the unvaccinated population.
  5. What happens next — who knows? Definitely will pit families against one another, friend against friend, neighbor against neighbor. Reporting on and turning in people will be encouraged and rewarded.
  6. This will be the excuse for Antifa and BLM to head out into the suburbs.
  7. Will this be the implementation of the long-predicted FEMA camps?

Stay tuned.

5 hours ago, YankeeDoodle said:

My predictions for this fall:

1. The regular Cold and Flu season starts as it normally does.
  2. The vaccinated, with their immune systems compromised or destroyed entirely, get unbelievably sick. Many will die.
  3. The government and the media will claim that this isn't the normal colds and flu, but a brand new, super-deadly variant of Covid-19.
  4. They will also claim that this variant was caused by the unvaccinated population.
  5. What happens next — who knows? Definitely will pit families against one another, friend against friend, neighbor against neighbor. Reporting on and turning in people will be encouraged and rewarded.
  6. This will be the excuse for Antifa and BLM to head out into the suburbs.
  7. Will this be the implementation of the long-predicted FEMA camps?

Stay tuned.

For your point number 3 to come true, 1000’s of doctors and nurses would have to be in on it and lie to us. Do you really believe that would happen? Really?

11 hours ago, Bo Marsh said:

For your point number 3 to come true, 1000’s of doctors and nurses would have to be in on it and lie to us. Do you really believe that would happen? Really?

Doctors and nurses are not "in on it." They just aren't thinking. They blindly believe whatever the CDC and AMA say.

They're sheep.

Look at what is currently happening with all of the people who are suddenly and mysteriously becoming deathly ill after taking the vaccines.

Doctors are not even looking at the vaccines as being a possible cause, because "the vaccine is safe."

So they run all of their available tests, insisting that these illnesses must be caused by pre-existing conditions that have been, until now, undetected.

And when all of their tests come up empty, they shrug their shoulders, say "beats me," and send the patients home.

Just like no dentist would ever consider fluoride being harmful, because the ADA says it is perfectly safe.

Look at last winter going into spring. Did you hear of anyone having a cold or seasonal flu, or any doctor treating such ailments?

Nope.

Because EVERYTHING was Covid-19.

And when the intelligent and thinking doctors and nurses try to speak up, their social media posts and videos are taken down and their accounts terminated.

Why?

For "violating community standards" and "spreading misinformation."

Sort of like how, centuries back, people were imprisoned or executed for spreading "misinformation" that the Earth revolved around the Sun.

Remember how it was once considered "misinformation" to suggest that the Gulf of Tonkin Incident never took place?

Or that black men were secretly infected with syphilis as part of a scientific experiment?

Or that Saddam did not have weapons of mass destruction? (After all, Colin Powell showed us the pictures, didn't he? Who could ever dispute or doubt that?)

Perhaps you have not seen the censorship announced this past week:

Psaki Admits Biden Admin Censoring Americans: “We’re Flagging Problematic Posts For Facebook That Spread Disinformation”
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/psaki-admits-biden-admin-censoring-americans-flagging-problematic-posts-facebook-spread-disinformation-video/

Biden Regime to Monitor Private Communications, Calls on SMS Carriers to “Dispel Misinformation About Vaccines That is Sent Over Social Media and Text Messages”
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/biden-regime-monitor-private-communications-calls-sms-carriers-dispel-misinformation-vaccines-sent-social-media-text-messages/

nothing-to-see-here-move-along.jpg

Doctors and nurses can surely tell the difference between Covid and the flu. It was a mild season but there was still a lot of flu too. You can believe anything you wish of course. 

CDC estimates that the burden of illness during the 2019–2020 season was moderate with an estimated 38 million people sick with flu, 18 million visits to a health care provider for flu, 400,000 hospitalizations for flu, and 22,000 flu deaths (Table 1).

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/2019-2020.html

One of the topics often discussed on the web is how The Simpsons have been eerily able to predict events and trends many years in advance.

The following is from the episode "Bart-Mangled Banner," the 21st episode of the 15th season, first broadcast on May 16, 2004.

(Note the background song)

Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine ‘Significantly Less’ Effective Against Delta Variant: Israeli PM

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_breakingnews/pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-significantly-less-effective-against-delta-variant-israeli-pm_3906825.html?utm_source=News&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-07-18-3&mktids=ac4fd09de2e6d3d0cb324f6ba76926bd&est=pqwDAOc6I5xso%2BWrCzU%2FepCF3kaZ15QVvOE5FjGcFawxToy5KqeaUK4yWOJYlw%3D%3D

Mr. Moss wondered why most people I know were knocked down for a day or 2 and for not just the first shot but also the second shot.  At the same time Pfizer people were seemingly not affected.  I believed it was because a better resistance was built up by Moderna recipients.  Looks like that may be true.  I fell bad for the Pfizer vaccinees. 

38 minutes ago, YankeeDoodle said:

If what those researchers in Spain found out is actually true, it looks like we've all gotten a boarding pass on the Graphine Flagship.

Or, at least, everyone would took "the jab."

So, now that you've taken it, are you considered a "new application" or a "new product?"

Well I was close. I have a few biomedical companies on my twitter. A few months ago they posed the question what substance could transport molecules too large for receptor sites. I said copper.. could transport then through oxidation bind at o2 site. They said if I submitted the research for that they'd pay me. Lol like I have time for research.

I also suggested gold salts. They liked both ideas.

Well today keeps getting better and better.  One of my mothers best friends moved to Florida 20 years ago, my brother moved here 5 years ago and mom followed him. I come to Florida first time, Disney doesn't count. When I get here my brother says no kissing and hugging mom, her best friend just went in the hospital with covid. 

The reason I come to Florida in July is because I want to be here for my mother's birthday...she's 79. I just got the phone call...our friend in the hospital with covid died this morning.  

SHE HAD 2 PFIZER VACCINES. 

I didn't get the particulars yet. .when, where etc. I'll keep you posted. 

Yes my mother's birthday is today.  We had dinner reservations and I bought a cake yesterday. I'm not concerned...just the timing..  I'm glad I'll be here for the funeral.