How’s that COVID-19 “Vaccine” working out for you?

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think you understand the medical process.  Vaccines help improve your health.

If I thought it was worse than suffering COVID-19 without the mRNA giving my immune system a head-start in battling the virus I certainly would have passed.

I see the herd getting thinned of those to obstinate to get the vaccine.  Time will tell.  

16 hours ago, FormerSomeone said:

I don't think you understand the medical process.  Vaccines help improve your health.

If I thought it was worse than suffering COVID-19 without the mRNA giving my immune system a head-start in battling the virus I certainly would have passed.

I see the herd getting thinned of those to obstinate to get the vaccine.  Time will tell.  

Vaccines may help improve your health. What YOU got is not a vaccine. Your immune system is - percentage-wise, superior to any of the so-called vaccines they've conned millions into getting. There is nothing obstinate about refusing to subject yourself to a clinical trial, when evidence has already shown that thousands of people are DEAD BECAUSE of the vaccine. Being a free person in a free country gives one the right to refuse to take part in a clinical trial for a rushed-to-market experimental concoction for a virus that upwards of 99 percent of people survive just fine. The COVID scam was released for one purpose and one purpose only: to get rid of Donald Trump by scaring enough morons away from the voting booth to make it seem legitimate to flood the country with mail in ballots. To think that all the shit we've put up with for a year and a half was to shoehorn Biden into the White House...

I voted in person.  I saw the "usual" turn out at pur polling place.  Just because NY allowed early mail-in ballots doesn't mean the state would have been any less "blue" than it normally is.

It's funny when the red sheep and the blue sheep "BAAAAH at each from opposite sides of the fenced pasture about being blind followers.  Be a mountain lion - find out for yourself and don't be so much of a pack or herd animal and live outside the fence.

Of the eligible voters in 2020 there was still 80 million folks who couldn't be bothered to attend a polling place or mail in a ballot.  I don't think you can blame COVID for apathy.  Maybe I'll start a "Re-Elect Nobody" Party to introduce business folk with no prior office as candidates.  Pick up that disenfranchised third of the population.

4 hours ago, FormerSomeone said:

I voted in person.  I saw the "usual" turn out at pur polling place.  Just because NY allowed early mail-in ballots doesn't mean the state would have been any less "blue" than it normally is.

It's funny when the red sheep and the blue sheep "BAAAAH at each from opposite sides of the fenced pasture about being blind followers.  Be a mountain lion - find out for yourself and don't be so much of a pack or herd animal and live outside the fence.

Of the eligible voters in 2020 there was still 80 million folks who couldn't be bothered to attend a polling place or mail in a ballot.  I don't think you can blame COVID for apathy.  Maybe I'll start a "Re-Elect Nobody" Party to introduce business folk with no prior office as candidates.  Pick up that disenfranchised third of the population.

Missed the point. Naturally. The people mounting the theft of the election never cared whether anyone actually ever intended to vote. The whole idea was to make it plausible to enough morons that going to the voting booth would be too risky... Makes tens of millions of nearly impossible to secure mail in ballots seem like a prudent alternative. Especially if you intend to print them in China all pre-marked for Hunter Biden's father.

On 6/10/2021 at 12:39 PM, 27 Time World Champions said:

Ginger, as you well know, I have inside information on local Nursing Homes. One in particular and it’s a really big one. Plenty of workers and employees have tested positive since getting the vaccine. Also, numerous reactions. I can tell you story after story. A 20-year old female ended up in the ER after getting her first Pfizer shot. Her Doctor told her that getting #2 could potentially kill her.

Give it about 10 years and we’ll have a better idea just how safe this shit is. 

27 I just heard Kathy White report Willow Point has a bunch of positive covid cases in people that were already vaccinated...she said they are asymptomatic. Soooo...what will it take to trigger seroconversion? hmmm

Flu shot, any exposure that will stress the immune system? Late August early September...things should get interesting. 

One clementine orange has 40% of daily recommended vitamin c. It's always best to get nutrients from natural sources. I've been doing 2 or 3 of these a night while driving because they're easy to peel. 20 minutes of sunlight for vitamin D

On 6/16/2021 at 10:23 AM, ginger said:

27 I just heard Kathy White report Willow Point has a bunch of positive covid cases in people that were already vaccinated...she said they are asymptomatic. Soooo...what will it take to trigger seroconversion? hmmm

Flu shot, any exposure that will stress the immune system? Late August early September...things should get interesting. 

One clementine orange has 40% of daily recommended vitamin c. It's always best to get nutrients from natural sources. I've been doing 2 or 3 of these a night while driving because they're easy to peel. 20 minutes of sunlight for vitamin D

And wash it down with a liter of Tonic Water.

1 hour ago, FormerSomeone said:

Yep.  One term though - no re-elections.  He had his.  And definately no "President for Life".

My fault, I thought you were serious about promoting a business type civilian dude instead of political hack clowns that swindle around for 40 years. You were being sarcastic.

6 hours ago, DanCooper said:

And wash it down with a liter of Tonic Water.

:) lol You trying to kill me? I do miss gin and tonics. Last week I was in a town called Dunkirk NY on Lake Erie. I stopped in a convenience...right on the beach to use the restroom and refill my coffee. I see a sign that says ADULT BEVERAGES. I think that means beer and assorted hard beverages. I find the restroom then walk towards the ADULT BEVERAGES side of the store because that's where the coffee is.

I put my coffee together, turn around and see this slushy machine. Five or six different kinds of slushies...strawberry daiquiri, pina colada, rum runner... If I didn't have to be somewhere I totally would have grabbed a strawberry daiquiri slushy and sat on the beach for  a couple of hours. 

They also sold fireworks. 

Warning: COVID Vaccine ‘Spike Protein Shedding’ Damages Placenta, ‘We Are Being Experimented On’

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/warning-covid-vaccine-spike-protein-shedding-damages-placenta-we-are-being-experimented-on/

Let's see:

1) Deagel predicted years ago a 70% reduction in the population of the U.S.A. by 2025. From 320 million to 99 million.

2) Supposedly 70% of the current population has received some form of the Covid mRNA experimental vaccine.

As John McLaughlin famously ended his shows:

"Bye-Bye!"

Oh, and Deagel's population reduction predictions are for all of the First World countries: Canada, England, Ireland, France, Germany, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, etc.

Not familiar with Deagel?  Search the web for past comments on other sites. Many have been following (and wondering about) the predictions for many years, since its 2025 predictions first started appearing.

The odd thing is, once the vaccines started rolling out, Deagel removed the 2025 predictions from its site. Although some of us were smart enough to capture the data before it was removed. (https://allnewspipeline.com/Deagel_Goes_Dark_After_International_Man_Expose.php)

Here's an archived copy of the Deagel 2025 predictions that was captured from April 2015. Back then things were even more dire for the U.S.A.:
https://web.archive.org/web/20150416005440/http://www.deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx

On 6/6/2021 at 9:22 PM, FormerSomeone said:

I'm feeling OK.  Second dose (Pfizer) on 5/08.  A little logy the nest day but no other issues.

Working great for us. We have had our shots but still wear our masks in public places. Just because you have been vaccinated doesn’t mean you can’t get it. We have precious grand kids and their parents to protect.

8 hours ago, JoeTheDrunk said:

Working great for us. We have had our shots but still wear our masks in public places. Just because you have been vaccinated doesn’t mean you can’t get it. We have precious grand kids and their parents to protect.

Everything you've posted amounts to an admission that you are clueless about this virus and more than willing to let your government push you around. Congratulations. You've made it to the "grandparent" years despite having zero intelligence and common sense.

1 hour ago, FormerSomeone said:

Go with the science.  Not the rumor.  Disease doesn't care what political party you follow.

What does YOUR doctor recommend?

Hmmm ... what DO our local doctors recommend?

First, watch the video below (well worth the 17 minutes).

Then, look up your personal physician(s) on the website:
https://OpenPaymentsData.CMS.gov/

18 hours ago, Bo Marsh said:

Common Sense - you seem pretty insecure the way you put down others because they choose differently than you. Why not let people decide what’s best for themselves? 

I know right....like all those lunatics attacking people and thinking it's ok to poke their nose all up in your personal medical business in 2021 because they decided they wont take an experimental vaccine because that's what is best for themselves. It's like a certain bunch of idiots who claim it's ''my body'' when it comes to certain bunch of things....then want to tell a different certain bunch of normal people what to wear and to put in ''their body''

11 hours ago, YankeeDoodle said:

For those who haven't watched the video, here's a teaser:

Starting at 7:40, he talks about AstraZeneca — hmm, where have I heard that name before? — and then says "you can't just give people potentially dangerous drugs and see what happens."

The same with untested vaccines.

Notice the company names of those who paid out record fines. Notice any vaccine manufacturers in that list?

How many of the vaccinated will still be here three years from now?

Here's a person whose 13-year-old nephew died after getting the vaccine. She's still pro-vax. But scroll down in the thread to see how one person reminded her of what she said just six months ago:

https://twitter.com/battery_staple/status/1406849449385549825

How bad are a lot of doctors?

Saw a post where a guy said his mother collapsed with temporary paralysis a few days after getting her second shot. "Went to the doctor yesterday who said it was just an arthritis flare up and put her on steroids. Said she feels weird. Doesn't sound like arthritis to me."

Then the kicker came in a foilow-up post:

"I'm not a fan of her doctor, he's a mega pill prescriber but my parents think he's god. My dad has heart issues and mild diabetes. F***er has him on 15 different meds."

FIFTEEN DRUGS?

And yet these doctors also believe that natural remedies are dangerous.