How’s that COVID-19 “Vaccine” working out for you?

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've pretty much said this a million times ...If you are coinfected with something else and get the vaccine, thus stressing your lymphatic system..chances are, whatever you may be colonized with will RESULT IN VACCINE INTERFERENCE.

ie from above...Bell's Palsy. Bell's Palsy is the chicken pox virus. It settles in the facial nerve the same way shingles (also the chicken pox virus)  tends to live at the base of the spine. most of the time this isn't a problem until your immune system becomes compromised or stressed. 

The cardiac numbers..if you have plaque in your arteries and your immune system is busy fighting inflammation, I imagine a distraction like this vaccine will exacerbate that. 

It's no different than the flu shot...how many times have I said every time I get the flu shot I come down with pneumonia? Because I'm colonized with it. 

I'll post this again for your edification..if you skip down to the conclusions it says  VACCINE INTERFERENCE IS CLOSELY ASSOCIATED WITH CORONAVIRUS AND METAPNEUMOVIRUS.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31607599/

The present use of “vaccines” that introduce (or have your body manufacture) spike proteins from COVD-19 present long-term unknowns and risks. This is b/c the spike proteins can break down the cell protection and enter the cells throughout the human body and sustain lasting damage to your arteries, lungs, heart, and other organs — even your brain. We are starting to get revelations regarding adverse vaccination reactions, some leading to death.

This “vaccine” experiment is only a few months old, yet the passive VAERS reporting system in the USA has accounted for deaths following Covid injections as already being greater than the previous 21 years of deaths from all other vaccines combined, as well as over 227,000 other non-fatal adverse events. What’s more, it is reported that the VAERS system records only approximately 1% of actual adverse events.

afaik my Pfizer vaccine is working out very good so far. I do not take Ivermectin any longer but I continue to take the recommended vitamin supplements...

adME43l.jpg

https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-mask-plus-protocol/

Insofar as the Melatonin, I recommend the Charlotte's Web Sleep gummies that are raspberry flavored with Melatonin and CBD.

Keep in mind…

From the VAERS website.

VAERS accepts reports from anyone. Patients, parents, caregivers and healthcare providers (HCP) are encouraged to report adverse events after vaccination to VAERS even if it is not clear that the vaccine caused the adverse event. In addition, HCP are required to report certain adverse events after vaccination.

10 hours ago, 2pelo Honey said:

I wasn't thrilled to hear that the recent uptick at Willow Point in positive cases (that caused them to suspend visitation) had 8 out of 11 that had been vaccinated. 

Wow.  It would be interesting to know what happened.  Bad lot?  Elderly have weaker immune response systems?

I wonder what vaccine they received?

Perhaps it is because they care about the well being of strangers around them? 

If that seems odd to you . . . maybe you need to work on your empathy and social norms.  Masks may prorect the wearer as well as those around them.  

Like covering your mouth when you sneeze.  Or not shitting in the street.  

You can do it.  We have faith in you.

2 hours ago, FormerSomeone said:

Perhaps it is because they care about the well being of strangers around them? 

Nah, it’s all about obedience, conditioning, virtue signaling, lack of common sense, stupidity, etc…

They’re all on team blue and bowing to their masters. 

9 hours ago, FormerSomeone said:

Do you feel the same about polio?  Small pox?  Tuberculosis?  Hepatitis?

Nah, last I checked we didn’t shut down a country, an economy, have to wear a face diaper and lose our freedoms for those things. COVID doesn’t scare me. I have an immune system that’ll take care of it in case I do get it. I’ll probably stop by Tractor Supply and spend $7 on some Ivermectin just to be on the safe side. 

7-D3-D9130-9-F82-4275-8613-64-B12-E7-B51

Tuberculosis is not a virus.  It's a bacterial infection of the lungs.  Must common among the homeless and immune-compromized folk in society.

Ivermectin?  Why?

Ivermectin is used to treat roundworm parasite infections in horses.  Not viruses.  You should be especially careful.

16 minutes ago, FormerSomeone said:

Tuberculosis is not a virus.  It's a bacterial infection of the lungs.  Must common among the homeless and immune-compromized folk in society.

Ivermectin?  Why?

Ivermectin is used to treat roundworm parasite infections in horses.  Not viruses.  You should be especially careful.

Ivermectin tablets are approved for use in humans for the treatment of some parasitic worms (intestinal strongyloidiasis and onchocerciasis - river blindness). Ivermectin, used by humans for decades is one of the world's safest medicines. Large scientific data shows the effectiveness of Ivermectin for preventing and treating Covid. Please site a specific example where Ivermectin has caused a problem.

Asprin doesn't cause much problems other than ulcers.  But it does nothing to combat viruses.  If you like Ivermectin at least you won't get roundworms, I guess.  But there are better choices.  Why would it be preferable to a purpose derived vaccine?  It even costs more that the vaccine (free).

The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines show a 100% success rate in preventing hospitalization IF Covid is contracted (no guarantee to prevent - just moderate the severity).  Why look elsewhere?

4 hours ago, FormerSomeone said:

Ivermectin?  Why?

You’re the one who brought up TB.

Big Pharma, Fauci, Gates have no financial interest in Ivermectin. Why develop a billion-dollar vaccine when effective treatment is $2? 

Ivermectin has shown strong anti-viral and anti-inflammatory effects in numerous controlled and observational studies, reducing covid mortality even in severe cases by up to 90%

https://swprs.org/on-the-treatment-of-covid-19/

For the more technically minded:

https://ivmmeta.com/?fbclid=IwAR0O9uYQDVQT9SKwOTww9IBKOIxVd4HRRMaUCd1mAiChehvBW5ZaB0Y178U

2 hours ago, FormerSomeone said:

The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines show a 100% success rate in preventing hospitalization IF Covid is contracted (no guarantee to prevent - just moderate the severity).  Why look elsewhere?

100% - Bullshit! There exists no quality evidence whatsoever (i.e. the kind derived from double-blind, placebo-controlled trials conducted by non-criminal entities) to show that any of these so-called vaccines can even save a single life. 

9 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

100% - Bullshit! There exists no quality evidence whatsoever (i.e. the kind derived from double-blind, placebo-controlled trials conducted by non-criminal entities) to show that any of these so-called vaccines can even save a single life. 

I was at a facility last night...2 out of 4 units are on lock down...everyone there had the vaccine, I forgot to ask which one.

2 hours ago, ginger said:

I was at a facility last night...2 out of 4 units are on lock down...everyone there had the vaccine, I forgot to ask which one.

Ginger, as you well know, I have inside information on local Nursing Homes. One in particular and it’s a really big one. Plenty of workers and employees have tested positive since getting the vaccine. Also, numerous reactions. I can tell you story after story. A 20-year old female ended up in the ER after getting her first Pfizer shot. Her Doctor told her that getting #2 could potentially kill her.

Give it about 10 years and we’ll have a better idea just how safe this shit is. 

6 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Ginger, as you well know, I have inside information on local Nursing Homes. One in particular and it’s a really big one. Plenty of workers and employees have tested positive since getting the vaccine. Also, numerous reactions. I can tell you story after story. A 20-year old female ended up in the ER after getting her first Pfizer shot. Her Doctor told her that getting #2 could potentially kill her.

Give it about 10 years and we’ll have a better idea just how safe this shit is. 

Well that's nice OSHA and the federal government don't want to know about it..(the 20 yr old) they don't want to see any evidence and they don't want the data collected. i find it difficult to comprehend why they wouldn't want to try to find out if there are any common factors in the people having reactions.

5 minutes ago, ginger said:

Well that's nice OSHA and the federal government don't want to know about it..(the 20 yr old) they don't want to see any evidence and they don't want the data collected. i find it difficult to comprehend why they wouldn't want to try to find out if there are any common factors in the people having reactions.

Excellent point, Ginger!

No doubt receiving pressure from the Biden administration, OSHA suspended the enforcement requirements to record adverse injuries or death from COVID shots until May 2022 in order to push COVID shots. This politically motivated change by OSHA is unprecedented. 

19 minutes ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

Excellent point, Ginger!

No doubt receiving pressure from the Biden administration, OSHA suspended the enforcement requirements to record adverse injuries or death from COVID shots until May 2022 in order to push COVID shots. This politically motivated change by OSHA is unprecedented. 

I feel badly for the young lady, ..all in all it was... just a .....brick in the wall.