How’s that COVID-19 “Vaccine” working out for you?

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, DanCooper said:

Alex Jones was right 

If I've learned anything from my occasional visits to BC Voice, it's that no amount of reasoned arguments, links to factual information from experts in the field being debated, or common sense will EVER sway certain individuals, period. The only "doctor" who makes any sense to some of these folks is Fauci. All other doctors are labeled "quacks."

There are some people who will read this and see it and think: "Yep. Makes sense. We've got to do whatever it takes."
And there are some who will read this and see it and think: "WTF!! In America? For a "virus" that 99.9% of people survive? WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THIS COUNTRY???"
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/fauci-goes-full-fascist/

Got this message recently.
I really want everyone on BC VOICE to remember what country you live in, and decide whether you want it to survive.

The radical Left never stops working to expand the government’s tyranny.
And “vaccine passports” are just their latest plan.
But American patriots like you and me know better.
You and I know that government mandated “vaccine passports” are ENTIRELY unconstitutional.
You need to carry a pocket Constitution with you at all times.
To take a stand and prove a point.
If anyone ever asks you to show your “vaccine passport” you should be able to pull one of these out of your pocket to show them.
The Constitution is what governs us – not the CDC or the Surgeon General’s office, and not Anthony Fauci.
But the Radical Left is wasting no time.

Joe Biden is planning to send people door to door to coerce people into taking the vaccine.
He wants to read over your shoulder as you send texts or emails to check that you aren’t saying anything negative about the vaccines.
They are trying to massively expand their surveillance of you, a private American citizen, and telling you it’s for your own safety and protection.

Here's a message from a patriotic member of Congress.

My name is Jeff Duncan and I represent the third congressional district of South Carolina.
One of the things I am most proud of in my work as a public servant is the title: “The Most Conservative Congressman in America.
I received this title for my commitment to defending American values and freedom in Congress.
Every day that I go to work I think about how I can continue to live up to this title.
Right now, you and I are seeing the federal government make a huge power grab, but fortunately the founding fathers had the foresight to give us a way to fight back:
The Constitution of the United States.
You and I need to stand behind the Constitution and unite with other patriots to ensure our freedoms are not stolen.
We must arm every American patriot with their very own pocket Constitution “covid passport.”
Just as the Founding Fathers stood together against tyranny, so must we. Once you secure your copy, make sure to share this with a fellow patriot who is ready to stand up and fight to protect our rights as Americans.
Blessings and Freedom,
Jeff Duncan
The Most Conservative Congressman in America
SC-3

https://nypost.com/2021/08/09/dick-farrel-changed-anti-vax-stance-before-covid-death/
Radio host Dick Farrel changed anti-vax stance before dying of COVID at 65

August 9, 2021 | 12:31pm | Updated 

Conservative shock jock, Newsmax anchor, voice-over actor and vocal anti-vaxxer Dick Farrel has died after contracting COVID-19. The Queens native was 65.

The radio veteran was beloved by fans for his strong far-right opinions, including that Joe Biden’s 2020 presidential election was fraudulent, the coronavirus vaccine is of questionable efficacy, and Dr. Anthony Fauci is a “power-tripping lying freak” conspiring with “power trip lib loons,” the Daily Mailreported. 

Although Farrel called the vaccine “bogus bull shid” [sic] that’s “promoted by people who lied 2u all along” as recently as July on social media, loved ones now say that, after being hospitalized for the novel virus, Farrel changed his stance on the vaccine. 

“COVID Took One Of My Best Friends! RIP Dick Farrel. He is the reason I took the shot!” Farrel’s friend Amy Leigh Hair postedon her Facebook page after his August 4death. “He texted me and told me to ‘Get it!’ He told me that this virus is no joke and he said: ‘I wish I had gotten it!’ ”

Hair, a noted theatrical sign-language interpreter for Hands On Broadway, is now grateful to have the shot, she told West Palm Beach NBC affiliate WPTV. 

“I was one of the people like him who didn’t trust the vaccine. I trusted my immune system. I just became more afraid of getting COVID-19 than I was of any possible side effects of the vaccine. I’m glad I got vaccinated,” she said.

Friends and family recall Farrel for his loyalty and passion. Amy Leigh Hair Facebook

His life partner, Kit Farley, took to Facebook to grieve Farrel’s loss and emphasize the seriousness of COVID-19. 

“[He] fought like a tiger. Please don’t put off getting attention for this illness. Yes, for some it has minimal effects, but others it is deadly. We will always love Dick Farrel, always appreciate his spirit, and miss him greatly. He was known as the other Rush Limbaugh. With a heavy heart, I can only say this was so unexpected. He will be missed,” Farley wrote. 

Many friends and Floridians recall Farrel for his deep voice, loyalty and passion. 

While Farrel posted anti-vax content as recently as July, loved ones say he changed his stance and began urging friends to get the shot after contracting COVID. YouTube

“Dick was a pioneer ‘shock talk’ host, certainly here in South Florida, and a loyal friend both personally and to listeners here for decades,” Hubbard South Florida Creative Director Mick McCabe told WPTV. 

“Was he loyal? Unquestionably! Was he skilled? Yessir! His passing is a big loss,” former CBS Radio West Palm Beach market general manager Lee Strasser told the local outlet. “He was a kind-hearted person with a load of passion, and his memory will stand the test of time.”

16 minutes ago, Bo Marsh said:

https://nypost.com/2021/08/09/dick-farrel-changed-anti-vax-stance-before-covid-death/
Radio host Dick Farrel changed anti-vax stance before dying of COVID at 65

blah blah blah blah blah....

“Was he loyal? Unquestionably! Was he skilled? Yessir! His passing is a big loss,” former CBS Radio West Palm Beach market general manager Lee Strasser told the local outlet. “He was a kind-hearted person with a load of passion, and his memory will stand the test of time.”

For every ONE of these stories, I can with little effort find FIVE from people who either regret getting the vaccines or whose doctors prescribed them HCQ or Ivermectin or some other cheap protocol and felt better the next day. You'll have to do much better than this if you're trying to demonstrate that the government's psychotic obsession with getting everyone to submit to the jab is a good thing.

I’m not trying to demonstrate anything. There is just as many stories on both sides of the issue. Let people decide if they are going to get vaxxed or not. That is a personal issue up to the individual. I don’t care if you’re vaxxed or not. I just seem to hear a lot more whining from people who aren’t vaxxed. Don’t want it, don’t get it and leave people alone who do. No one is right or wrong. 

8 minutes ago, Bo Marsh said:

I’m not trying to demonstrate anything. There is just as many stories on both sides of the issue. Let people decide if they are going to get vaxxed or not. That is a personal issue up to the individual. I don’t care if you’re vaxxed or not. I just seem to hear a lot more whining from people who aren’t vaxxed. Don’t want it, don’t get it and leave people alone who do. No one is right or wrong. 

You're a tough one to read. But I'll consider your statement "let people decide if they are going to get vaxxed or not" to be your definitive opinion on the subject. Therefore, we are in full agreement. And for the record, I, too, don't care what anyone else's vaccination status is. It's none of my business. This is only an issue because OUR government on many levels is attempting to force people to get vaxxed under threat of societal segregation, loss of privileges, loss of employment, cancelling of various Constitutional rights, etc. So, whatever disagreement exists is NOT between you and me or the vaxxed and unvaxxed; it's between the citizens of a free country, protected by the Constitution, versus bureaucrats and oligarchs who seek Communism on our shores.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/14/nine-year-old-new-yorker-volunteers-for-covid-vax-trial/

Nine-year-old New Yorker volunteers for COVID vax trial

August 14, 2021 4:34pm 
Walker Clary — a 9-year-old from Cicero, New York — is participating in a pharmaceutical trial for the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine. Walker Clary -- a 9-year-old from Cicero, New York -- is participating in a pharmaceutical trial for the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine.Provided by the Clary Family

An upstate boy is a COVID-19 vaccine pioneer, according to a report.

Walker Clary volunteered to participate in a pharmaceutical trial to “test the safety and effectiveness” of the Moderna vaccine for those aged six months to 12 years, according to syracuse.com

Walker Clary at his first COVID-19 vaccine dose appointment. Walker Clary at his first COVID-19 vaccine dose appointment. Provided by the Clary Family

The two-shot vaccine is currently only offered to those 18 and older.

“I want to help out other kids,’’ Clary said, according to the news outlet. “And it’s exciting to be one of the first my age to get the shot.”

He’s a rising fourth-grader from Cicero, a northern suburb of Syracuse.

Walker got his shot at an upstate hospital on Wednesday, his father, Bob Clary, told syracuse.com, with nothing more than a sore arm and a little disturbed sleep for his troubles.

In just under a month, he’s slated to get his second shot. 

With his mom, dad, 14-year-old brother and 12-year-old sister all inoculated as well, Walker had no qualms about getting the jab.

“I’m not really worried about it at all,’’ he told Syracuse.com. “I don’t want to get COVID.”

Walker with a backpack from the Moderna's KidCOVE study that he participated in. Walker with a backpack from the Moderna’s KidCOVE study that he participated in. Provided by the Clary Family

His older brother, Jack, did the trial last year, his dad told The Post. “And we showed both of them the opportunity based on some information our pediatrician had posted,” he said.

“[Walker], like most kids, struggled being at home and not school last year, so I think he also knows this is an opportunity to help make sure kids across the country stay in school and sports,” he dad added.

Clary got his shot at Upstate University Hospital in Kirkville, as part of Moderna’s KidCOVE study. Families are offered compensation to participate. Nearly 7,000 people are participating in the trial, Moderna said. 

Moderna plans to recruit for the study by age — first going to kids 6 to 12, then kids 2 to 6, and lastly those ages six months to 2 years, the company said.

2 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

Obama’s Massive Birthday Celebration Was A Super Spreader After All

https://politicalpatrol.com/2021/08/14/obamas-massive-birthday-celebration-was-a-super-spreader-after-all/

Wow, didn't learn a thing. They just had a superspreader event in Provincetown July 4th. 3/4 of the people sick and testing positive were vaccinated and not wearing masks. 

Martha's Vineyard is a freaking island...ZERO TOLERANCE should have been a no brainer. At the risk of sounding crude to the "sophisticated vaccinated people"...DON'T S&^T WHERE YOU EAT, SLEEP AND WORK. I hope the money they threw around was worth it but somehow I'm guessing they are entitled lousy tippers since they are exalting you with their presence ala Hillary Clinton. 

I would hope the Obama's become personae non grata but I doubt it. 

6 hours ago, Bo Marsh said:

Nine-year-old New Yorker volunteers for COVID vax trial

Walker Clary volunteered to participate in a pharmaceutical trial to “test the safety and effectiveness” of the Moderna vaccine for those aged six months to 12 years, according to syracuse.com

Walker got his shot at an upstate hospital on Wednesday, his father, Bob Clary, told syracuse.com, with nothing more than a sore arm and a little disturbed sleep for his troubles.

Families are offered compensation to participate. Nearly 7,000 people are participating in the trial, Moderna said. 

So the kid wants to be a guinea pig, huh?

And what if he and his family later find out that the "safety" of the Moderna vaccine is, well, not safe?

Did anyone ever tell him and his family that this Covid vaccine is the very first product ever released by Moderna?

Did anyone ever tell them that Moderna was built using funding from DARPA?

Will this news outlet do follow-up stories if the kid's health goes south in the coming months?

If so, will the vaccine be pointed to as the culprit? Or will the problems be attributed to a "previously undetected health condition?"

Compensation, eh? I wonder what they feel their child's life is worth? And did the paperwork include a clause that they could not sue?

With masks being mandated in the schools in the coming days and weeks, the following should be shown to all of the students to make sure they comply.

(I'm kidding!)

However, even though this is clearly a parody song from last year, one teacher in Texas actually did show it to their class:

https://www.kristv.com/news/local-news/parents-allege-students-shown-profane-video-at-gibson-elementary-school

Well if it's any consolation, we're in year two and as I've noted previously...these things tend to disappear in 3 yrs. The decrease of the number of spike proteins on the so called delta virus is fourfold..meaning it take 4 times the viral load to produce a lethal effect. Leads me to believe this already happening. 

I know I know...I said I wasn't going to...lol...so who can do the math  if the delta is 4 times less lethal...factor exponentially down 1:4:16: etc time period...cyclical, I'm guessing 60- 120 days. Why because in that time frame, (120 days) every red blood cell in your body should be replaced...the virus cannot replicate itself within the cell..no nucleus...just thinking out loud people...

So to conclude..there is no variant. It's covid, it just can not survive the human experience as we get our red blood cells replenished from our bone marrow..it can't replicate itself exactly the way it was because there's no time...it tries.

So wear a mask a little longer. It's an opportunistic infection..don't give it an opportunity to try.

For further consideration.   The variant IS COVID19. 

The original SARS coV 1...with a six protein HIV genome spliced into it. Made in China baby. Wuhan China. That's your variant. 

On 6/6/2021 at 1:22 PM, thomas said:

afaik my Pfizer vaccine is working out very good so far. I do not take Ivermectin any longer but I continue to take the recommended vitamin supplements...

adME43l.jpg

https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-mask-plus-protocol/

Insofar as the Melatonin, I recommend the Charlotte's Web Sleep gummies that are raspberry flavored with Melatonin and CBD.

That’s the Zelenko protocol.

I’m curious, where did you get access to Ivermectin as a prophylaxis?

Edited by The West Sider
Additional question

23 hours ago, ginger said:

Wow, didn't learn a thing. They just had a superspreader event in Provincetown July 4th. 3/4 of the people sick and testing positive were vaccinated and not wearing masks. 

Martha's Vineyard is a freaking island...ZERO TOLERANCE should have been a no brainer. At the risk of sounding crude to the "sophisticated vaccinated people"...DON'T S&^T WHERE YOU EAT, SLEEP AND WORK. I hope the money they threw around was worth it but somehow I'm guessing they are entitled lousy tippers since they are exalting you with their presence ala Hillary Clinton. 

I would hope the Obama's become personae non grata but I doubt it. 

Sophisticated vaccinated people according to the talking heads in the media. It’s okay for them. Just not you.