How’s that COVID-19 “Vaccine” working out for you?

4 hours ago, ginger said:

"It's now very clear the immunity starts to fall off after the first 2 doses.' 

In my book that's a failure and we're throwing away money..

Seriously, does that even make sense? They inject the mRNA to teach/message the lymphatic system to make the antibodies and in 4-6 months..your body forgot how to do this? THAT'S STUPID. 

But notice the 1984-type of word games they are using to cover this up and fool the public.

Those vaccinated people that are (supposedly) contracting Covid, do their reports indicate that the vaccine is failing?

No.

Because these are being called "breakthrough cases."

And for the average person, what does "breakthrough" mean?

"A major achievement or success that permits further progress, as in technology."

So in their mind, it is meant to create a mental link to something positive.

So, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. Do not question anything. All is well, as long as you continue to be obedient and do what you are told.

Propaganda. Mind control.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember, it doesn't have to be a physical army or terrorist group that they say is attacking you.

It could be a microscopic organism.

TPTB will still loudly declare that those not buying their story are putting the country at risk.

This playbook has been used successfully for centuries, if not millennium.

(Note that Goering did not say this during the trials themselves, but in interviews with his court-appointed psychiatrist.)

kyihtyX.jpeg

20 hours ago, YankeeDoodle said:

But notice the 1984-type of word games they are using to cover this up and fool the public.

Those vaccinated people that are (supposedly) contracting Covid, do their reports indicate that the vaccine is failing?

No.

Because these are being called "breakthrough cases."

And for the average person, what does "breakthrough" mean?

"A major achievement or success that permits further progress, as in technology."

So in their mind, it is meant to create a mental link to something positive.

So, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. Do not question anything. All is well, as long as you continue to be obedient and do what you are told.

Propaganda. Mind control.

Even my very own very bright child has bought into the "breakthrough case" lexicon scenario like it's a real thing. SHE has zero science backround. SHE has a masters from Columbia so I'm a mental midget. "if you say so" she responds. I kept it simple..but I didn't need to...even though she's double vaxed she and her husband have been smart enough to keep wearing a mask, social distance and still use precautions within reason...meaning she isn't washing her fruit with SOAP and water. I gave her zero guidance concerning the booster because honestly I still can't figure out help or harm. ..it is probably going to depend on viral load which can not be predicted although wearing a mask I would say low delta viral load equals LESS potential harm the booster could cause, if they even become exposed in the first place. They live in a high density population.

It'll be interesting to see what happens microcosmically with the SUNY campus. Everyone who came yesterday had to have a negative rapid test before they were allowed in their dorms. Somebody should totally be monitoring this with datasets.

Correct me if I'm wrong:

The vaccine…

1. Does not stop me from getting covid
2. Does not stop me spreading covid
3. May or may not give me side effects when given the shot (or two...depending)
4. May or may not reduce the severity of symptoms
5. Has not been approved by the FDA...oh wait! Until today, and now they have a real fancy name for it. 
6. Has no long term studies done, and the long term effects are simply unknown
7. If I am not vaccintated, and go to an event that has 20 people in attendance, and I am the only one not vaccintated, how does that affect anyone but me?

#7 - you may expose someone vaccinated who will not contract it - but may still take it home to their children (who are too young to be vaccinated).  Last I heard it was viable on surfaces for 72 hours.  If nothing else, you are a surface.

It will also likely keep you from having severe symptoms.  Ill, but at home and not intubated in a hospital bed.

Don't be afraid.  OPut on your big-boy pants and get the shot.  Didn't you get a bunch before you started grade school?  Or did that tramatize you?

2 hours ago, FormerSomeone said:

#7 - you may expose someone vaccinated who will not contract it - but may still take it home to their children (who are too young to be vaccinated).  Last I heard it was viable on surfaces for 72 hours.  If nothing else, you are a surface.

It will also likely keep you from having severe symptoms.  Ill, but at home and not intubated in a hospital bed.

Don't be afraid.  OPut on your big-boy pants and get the shot.  Didn't you get a bunch before you started grade school?  Or did that tramatize you?

I may expose a vaccinated person who may then take it home to their kid? Is this before or after monkeys fly outta my ass?! 

Still not getting needle raped, thank you 

D0-C39373-78-B3-485-D-9-A29-CA7-A84-D383

The survivors.  Folks who roll-up their sleeves and work through problems rather than just rant.

By the looks of things Afghans who will move into vacant Southern State dwellings.  Maybe some in Upstate NY as well.

Drink your Invermectin sheep parasite punch and stock up on tinfoil for hats.

10 hours ago, thomas said:

75 Doctors from Florida Hospitals Walk Out in Protest of Unvaccinated Patients: 'We Are Exhausted'

Are these by chance any of the hospitals reported as being "full", yet people have driven by in the middle of the day and posted photos they took of the doctors, nurses and staff parking lots showing them basically empty?

Remember last year when the media showered us with stories of the heroic, exhausted nurses? The nurses who somehow found the time and energy to perform dance routines in TikTok videos? (And don't forget the amount of time needed to rehearse before filming the routines.)

As Master Thespian used to say:

2 hours ago, Common Sense said:

To answer the original question in the topic of the thread, it's not working out so well for a lot of jabbees.
https://www.technocracy.news/shock-european-union-reports-1-5-million-vaccine-injuries-15472-deaths/

That link's link reports on " .... suspected adverse drug reactions ..."

Since when are vaccines drugs?

When is "suspected" actual?

Can someone share with me your data on the following:

1) A number regarding the number of people in the United States that are fully vaccinated

2) The number of deaths caused by said vaccines/shots

3) Comparable data regarding other vaccines/shots such MMR, Yellow Fever, and/or Polio.

4) Deaths from COVID/COVID related disease and total number of COVID cases.

Thanks.

13 minutes ago, The West Sider said:

Can someone share with me your data on the following:

1) A number regarding the number of people in the United States that are fully vaccinated

2) The number of deaths caused by said vaccines/shots

3) Comparable data regarding other vaccines/shots such MMR, Yellow Fever, and/or Polio.

4) Deaths from COVID/COVID related disease and total number of COVID cases.

Thanks.

No one knows the real numbers.  But they will make some up that prove the point they are trying to make.

I see that Hochul just said that there were 12,000 MORE deaths under Cuomo than the number reported.

"New York now reports nearly 55,400 people have died of COVID-19 in New York, based on death certificate data submitted to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, up from about 43,400 that Cuomo had reported to the public as of Monday, his last day in office."

3 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

I see that Hochul just said that there were 12,000 MORE deaths under Cuomo than the number reported.

"New York now reports nearly 55,400 people have died of COVID-19 in New York, based on death certificate data submitted to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, up from about 43,400 that Cuomo had reported to the public as of Monday, his last day in office."

All absolutely meaningless numbers when you've got hospitals forcing doctors to certify deaths completely unrelated to COVID "COVID deaths." Hospitals are very very dirty places.

AntiVaxMomma’ accused of selling bogus vaccination cards

NEW YORK (AP) — A New Jersey woman calling herself the AntiVaxMomma on Instagram sold several hundred fake COVID-19 vaccination cards at $200 a pop to New York City-area jab dodgers, including people working in hospitals and nursing homes, prosecutors said Tuesday.

For an extra $250, a second scammer would then enter a bogus card buyer’s name into a New York state vaccination database, which feeds systems used to verify vaccine status at places they’re required, such as concerts and sporting events, prosecutors said.

https://apnews.com/article/health-coronavirus-pandemic-c14ce28edda2593b0b3819acec97089e

For those who don't recall, Governor Justice owns the Greenbrier..He was a democrat and when President Trump ran for president he switched parties and remains a republican.

All of these doctors and nurses shooting their big mouths off on twitter about triaging out unvaccinated patients...I can't wait for the next three months to unfold. PHYSICIAN, HEAL THYSELF! 

Well Hi everyone..so much to talk about but I had zero time this week and it looks like the next two weeks will be just as busy.

Want to hear a good one? I was at a facility..not local...the supervisor is the only nurse in the place...3 units..with one aide on each unit. The Director of nursing texts her that she has to take $200 out of her own pocket to bribe another nurse to come in a replace her in the morning. Cute huh? 

This is how the democrats do business not to mention they're a bunch of murderers. 

As you may have read 2 FDA employees quit their jobs because they know the booster shots will prolong covid and quite possibly kill people depending on their viral load. 

The media are just finding out about ANTIBODY DEPENDENT ENHANCEMENT. I heard Clay Travis and Buck Sexton talking about it. Shouldn't be long now although I can say some of the doctors on twitter refuse to look at the data and prefer to remain with their bizarre narrative that as 27 mentioned...the unvaxed are causing all of the problems...never mind they haven't tested positive and aren't sick.

Oh and back to nursing homes...some may be ignoring the Biden deadline of September 27th...they may be just testing 2x a week...there is no one else to care for the vulnerable seniors. But I see 280 National Guard will be driving school busses this year. 

One step closer to federalizing the workforce don't you think?