How’s that COVID-19 “Vaccine” working out for you?

So I got some of the story. She had been sick for over 2 weeks. Went to her doctor, tested positive but chest xray was clear. He gave her an antibiotic and steroid. Mom said she kept complaining of lungs hurting so badly she couldn't bend over to pick up a tissue. Things progressed to the point she could not walk more than 10 steps and she was supremely tired. My mom talks to her everyday.. she spoke to her last night at 9:30 pm..she said she thought she was starting to feel better yesterday and then she died. 

Anyone who works in healthcare recognizes that one last energy burst. The woman was only 60 and had zero underlying issues, was not overweight. 

Two pfizer vaccines,  what the hell?

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

59 minutes ago, ginger said:

So I got some of the story. She had been sick for over 2 weeks. Went to her doctor, tested positive but chest xray was clear. He gave her an antibiotic and steroid. Mom said she kept complaining of lungs hurting so badly she couldn't bend over to pick up a tissue. Things progressed to the point she could not walk more than 10 steps and she was supremely tired. My mom talks to her everyday.. she spoke to her last night at 9:30 pm..she said she thought she was starting to feel better yesterday and then she died. 

Anyone who works in healthcare recognizes that one last energy burst. The woman was only 60 and had zero underlying issues, was not overweight. 

I'm sorry for the loss of your friend.

But, as for why she had those health problems after taking both doses of the vaccine, you have been reading and watching the material previously posted on this thread, describing what world-renowned doctors and scientists say the vaccines' ingredients do to you, right?

Expect a lot more of these types of events to occur as the weeks and months progress.

Unfortunately, the politicians and media will blame the unvaccinated for supposedly creating "variants."

58 minutes ago, ginger said:

I posted on the previous page that the Israeli PM said that the Pfizer jab is not as effective against the India Mutation (Delta).   Most Moderna people had a reaction to the 2 shots.  Most Pfizer people had no reaction.  I think Moderna offers a lot better protection. 

Thank you, my mom and her husband are beside themselves. What happened to, if you get the vaccine you'll get sick but not sick enough to die? She was healthy, has every fruit tree imaginable in her yard and grew her own veggies. 

I'm pretty sure that's a recycled story. I will say the Weather Channel reported 18,000 new cases in Florida and 90 deaths. But how many of those people were already vaccinated like our friend? 

Just in case you're wondering why I'm posting on vacation..waiting for coals, having a Pina Colada from the bar next door and throwing a couple of delmonicos on the grill. I'm planning to kill this restaurant with the aroma of speidies when it's packed here Friday night...lol

Dr David Bauer: "Pfizer vaccine produces fewer key antibodies"

What this means, for those of you in Rio Linda:

It destroys your existing immune system!

What does he say are the consequences of this?  You'll continually need booster vaccine shots.

Hmm .. what a neat money maker for the vaccine companies, while incapacitating you, the customer.

16 minutes ago, Torodeleste said:

To all you anti-vax people…..Is the world flat? Moon made of cheese?

Please, don’t go to the hospital if you do get sick. 

I suspect you haven't watched any of the videos posted in this thread.

Do you really think that the risk of permanent damage to your body — as shown here with testimony from some of the victims — is worth the supposed gain of protecting you from a virus that has been shown to have a 99% survival rate?

Obviously, your choice.

My fear is forceful coercion by the various levels of government in the coming months. Cheered on by people like you.

Maybe nothing, but what looks like some interesting things across the pond:

1. London is soliciting bids for temporary storage of dead bodies should there not be enough space in the city itself and its 32 boroughs. The estimate for this service is $6 Million Euros, and runs for four years. You know — that 2025 date that keeps coming up (i.e., Deagel). Due to the virus itself or ... something else?
    https://www.find-tender.service.gov.uk/Notice/013120-2021?origin=SearchResults&p=1

2. The UK's National Health Service (NHS) is soliciting bids for anticoagulants (which treat blood clots). The estimated cost for these products would be 3.185 Billion Pounds (that's with a "B"), and would be needed through March 2024.

The NHS is currently spending 200 Million Pounds (with an "M") per year on anticoagulants, so that indicates they are anticipating more than a 400% increase in demand. (Refer to previous posts in this thread about possible blood clotting issues.)
    https://www.contractsfinder.service.gov.uk/notice/bbec3a9a-168a-46c5-a71d-990c2a8a8212?origin=SearchResults&p=1

CDC & FDA Announce That Using PCR To Test For Covid-19 To Be Stopped By the End of the Year

"After December 31, 2021, CDC will withdraw the request to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of the CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel, the assay first introduced in February 2020 for detection of SARS-CoV-2 only. CDC is providing this advance notice for clinical laboratories to have adequate time to select and implement one of the many FDA-authorized alternatives."

In other words — it failed its full review.

https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/locs/2021/07-21-2021-lab-alert-Changes_CDC_RT-PCR_SARS-CoV-2_Testing_1.html

Remember that there were many concerns in the past year that PCR was giving false positives.

Also that the inventor of the PCR technology had said in the past that it should not be used to try to detect viruses.

‘Patience has worn thin’: Frustration mounts over vaccine holdouts

The acrimony is only likely to intensify in coming months as vaccine mandates take effect at hundreds of colleges and universities, following a federal judge’s refusal this week to block Indiana University’s mandate. The Food and Drug Administration also is expected to fully approve the vaccines by fall, which is expected to embolden more employers to require the shots.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/patience-has-worn-thin-frustration-mounts-over-vaccine-holdouts/ar-AAMuLoH?li=BBnb7Kz

More Video Testimony From Vaccine Victims.

WARNING!  Extremely graphic and heartbreaking.

https://rumble.com/vk5t76-covid-vaccine-adverse-reactions-2021.html

Many years ago, Steve Quayle coined the following:

A shot in the arm
or a shot in the head,
either way
you end up dead.

Looks like he was right.

And once this poison is in your body, there is no turning back. No drug, no supplement, and no procedure can reverse the damage. It's in there permanently.

Saw this is morning and had to share . . .

A huge proportion of the population have had their minds conditioned and warped into accepting two contradictory statements as both being true.

For example:

It's snowing because of Global Warming
The leader of the Proud Boys is a black white supremacist
She is a woman with a penis
He is a man with a vagina
Patriots are terrorists

— and —

The vaccinated are dying because of the unvaccinated.

From this point on, anything goes.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities."
— Voltaire

On 7/14/2021 at 8:29 AM, ginger said:

I didn't see an article to read..did they mention Guillain Barre syndrome..not as rare in general as you think. There's a toxin produced by undercooked chicken that causes this...can't recall the name...the paralysis slowly moves up your legs. If you wait too long you can not reverse this or halt it.

I was just reading about an 18 year old young lady being denied entrance to Brigham Young. She was awarded $200,000 worth of education to that school. She already has Guillain Barre syndrome from taking a flu shot and doctors recommend she NOT get the covid vaccine. 

She states she will not be attending. "It's not worth it." I agree, paralyzed up to your knees is no way to go through life. It appears some of her symptoms have been mitigated but risk a permanent disability? I hope the school will somehow make an accommodation for her but it looks unlikely. 

Want a safer vaccine? Still reluctant?

Well, here comes Novavax!

The first part of the video below is a summary of the problems with the existing vaccines. The good stuff starts around 15:15.

But be forewarned. It's a lot like making sausage.

You don't really want to see or know how it's made.

But using moths?

Really?

https://www.banned.video/watch?id=60fb3ec7a43f7c0b59f57b9d

Unvaccinated Conservative Radio Host Now Hospitalized with COVID

Conservative radio talk show host Phil Valentine, who said people that were not at high risk were “safer” not getting vaccinated for COVID-19 is now hospitalized in serious condition with the virus. The family also said the host regrets not being more “pro-vaccine,” and regrets statements he has made to the contrary.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/covid-vaccine-health-cdc/2021/07/24/id/1029801/