Sign in to follow this  
27 Time World Champions

How’s that COVID-19 “Vaccine” working out for you?

So I got some of the story. She had been sick for over 2 weeks. Went to her doctor, tested positive but chest xray was clear. He gave her an antibiotic and steroid. Mom said she kept complaining of lungs hurting so badly she couldn't bend over to pick up a tissue. Things progressed to the point she could not walk more than 10 steps and she was supremely tired. My mom talks to her everyday.. she spoke to her last night at 9:30 pm..she said she thought she was starting to feel better yesterday and then she died. 

Anyone who works in healthcare recognizes that one last energy burst. The woman was only 60 and had zero underlying issues, was not overweight. 

Two pfizer vaccines,  what the hell?

59 minutes ago, ginger said:

So I got some of the story. She had been sick for over 2 weeks. Went to her doctor, tested positive but chest xray was clear. He gave her an antibiotic and steroid. Mom said she kept complaining of lungs hurting so badly she couldn't bend over to pick up a tissue. Things progressed to the point she could not walk more than 10 steps and she was supremely tired. My mom talks to her everyday.. she spoke to her last night at 9:30 pm..she said she thought she was starting to feel better yesterday and then she died. 

Anyone who works in healthcare recognizes that one last energy burst. The woman was only 60 and had zero underlying issues, was not overweight. 

I'm sorry for the loss of your friend.

But, as for why she had those health problems after taking both doses of the vaccine, you have been reading and watching the material previously posted on this thread, describing what world-renowned doctors and scientists say the vaccines' ingredients do to you, right?

Expect a lot more of these types of events to occur as the weeks and months progress.

Unfortunately, the politicians and media will blame the unvaccinated for supposedly creating "variants."

58 minutes ago, ginger said:

I posted on the previous page that the Israeli PM said that the Pfizer jab is not as effective against the India Mutation (Delta).   Most Moderna people had a reaction to the 2 shots.  Most Pfizer people had no reaction.  I think Moderna offers a lot better protection. 

Thank you, my mom and her husband are beside themselves. What happened to, if you get the vaccine you'll get sick but not sick enough to die? She was healthy, has every fruit tree imaginable in her yard and grew her own veggies. 

I'm pretty sure that's a recycled story. I will say the Weather Channel reported 18,000 new cases in Florida and 90 deaths. But how many of those people were already vaccinated like our friend? 

Just in case you're wondering why I'm posting on vacation..waiting for coals, having a Pina Colada from the bar next door and throwing a couple of delmonicos on the grill. I'm planning to kill this restaurant with the aroma of speidies when it's packed here Friday night...lol

Dr David Bauer: "Pfizer vaccine produces fewer key antibodies"

What this means, for those of you in Rio Linda:

It destroys your existing immune system!

What does he say are the consequences of this?  You'll continually need booster vaccine shots.

Hmm .. what a neat money maker for the vaccine companies, while incapacitating you, the customer.

16 minutes ago, Torodeleste said:

To all you anti-vax people…..Is the world flat? Moon made of cheese?

Please, don’t go to the hospital if you do get sick. 

I suspect you haven't watched any of the videos posted in this thread.

Do you really think that the risk of permanent damage to your body — as shown here with testimony from some of the victims — is worth the supposed gain of protecting you from a virus that has been shown to have a 99% survival rate?

Obviously, your choice.

My fear is forceful coercion by the various levels of government in the coming months. Cheered on by people like you.

Maybe nothing, but what looks like some interesting things across the pond:

1. London is soliciting bids for temporary storage of dead bodies should there not be enough space in the city itself and its 32 boroughs. The estimate for this service is $6 Million Euros, and runs for four years. You know — that 2025 date that keeps coming up (i.e., Deagel):
    https://www.find-tender.service.gov.uk/Notice/013120-2021?origin=SearchResults&p=1

2. The UK's National Health Service (NHS) is soliciting bids for anticoagulants (which treats blood clots). The estimated cost for these products would be 3.185 Billion Pounds (that's with a "B"), and would be needed through March 2024.

The NHS is currently spending 200 Million Pounds (with an "M") per year on anticoagulants, so that indicates they are anticipating more than a 400% increase in demand. (Refer to previous posts in this thread about possible blood clotting issues.)
    https://www.contractsfinder.service.gov.uk/notice/bbec3a9a-168a-46c5-a71d-990c2a8a8212?origin=SearchResults&p=1