How’s that COVID-19 “Vaccine” working out for you?

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop Calling Them Vaccines. Because They're Not.

A vaccine is an inoculation in which you receive a weakened or inactivated version of whatever pathogen you're trying to protect yourself against. None of the Bizarre New World drugs at the centre of the 'vaccine' rollout fall into this category.

Interesting thing I've noticed. See if it is the same for you.

Q. How does a pro-vaxx person react when talking to a no-vaxx person?
A. Basically telling them to do what they're told. The government said it is safe. What more do you need to know? The media says it is safe. Celebrities say it is safe. It's the patriotic thing to do! It's the responsible thing to do! Don't you believe that 700,00 people have died from the virus? It's worse than 9/11! If you don't take it, you're a horrible person who is putting everyone at risk!

Q. How does an no-vaxx person react when confronted by a pro-vaxx person?
A. By calmly citing studies released by world-renowned doctors and scientists. Sharing and quoting their data. Showing the videos explaining the results of their research. Explaining that the current data appears to show that the vaccines are far riskier than the virus itself. Saying that the other person is free to make whatever decision they want, but they have personally decided not to take it themselves.

Note the differences?

Emotion vs facts and logic.

Just sayin'.

Also, isn't it odd that 99% of the people who get the virus recover, 1% either have major complications or die, yet there has been absolutely no research done to see exactly why there are differences in those groups?

Instead of making everyone take the vaccine, why not discover what makes or puts certain people at risk, and then have those at-risk people change their habits or take the specific supplements or nutrients to make them more able to fight off the virus?

But then, allopathic medicine — what has been taught to Western doctors and nurses for more than a century — doesn't think that way, does it?

To the vaxxxinated: Stop claiming you are doing your bit to "stop the spread" of COVID-19 and that the rest of us stubborn, selfish holdouts should do the same. It's YOU, the vaxxxinated, who are making this whole situation worse with your staggering idiocy and gullibility.

The vaxxxines are not vaccines, they do not protect against COVID-19, and the alarming adverse event data clearly demonstrates they are wholly unfit for human administration.

I'm OK You're OK. That's how it is here in Florida. I'm of course still wearing a mask, using bleach wipes and hand washing. Everything here is still social distance but after all of this time people should be on autopilot for infection control. I think it's the people..every one is soooo nice....and all of the men are sooo good looking. 

Oops did I type that out loud? 😊

4 hours ago, Bo Marsh said:

I have yet to meet anyone who has complained to me about someone not being vaccinated. It is a personal choice. Do whatever works for you. But there are just as many positive articles for how safe they are as negative articles. https://www.hhs.gov/immunization/basics/safety/index.html

"A Pandemic Of The Unvaccinated" is False messaging by the Media. 

The CDC identified 10,000 COVID-19 infections in fully vaccinated people by May so they stopped counting. I'm not joking. This isn't satire. They stopped counting.

Now, the headlines say "pandemic of the unvaccinated" and "99% of new COVID cases come from the unvaccinated".

Well obviously, if you stop counting COVID-19 infections in the "vaccinated" then all the COVID-19 infections are going to come from the "unvaccinated".

Dr. Peter McCullough says the reality is that around 50% of current COVID-19 infections are coming from the vaccinated. He gives some good background on specific figures in other countries and explains about various variants. The Delta one escapes the vaccine immunity, but is less dangerous than the original virus, which Dr. McCullough says at this point is "extinct."

https://rumble.com/vk8awz-about-half-the-cases-are-vaccine-failures.html (Starts at 8.5 mins)

5 hours ago, Bo Marsh said:

I have yet to meet anyone who has complained to me about someone not being vaccinated.

All seven of my wife's adult relatives attacked me at a family gathering last weekend for not being vaccinated. They interrupted, shouted and talked over me when I tried to calmly explain my reasoning. I was not allowed to finish a single sentence. And was also told I was an idiot, and that unvaxxed people like me were going to cause the variants to be created that will put everyone at risk from here on out. That I should just do what I was told by them, the government and the media.

My wife is also adamant about not taking the vaccine. But they seemed to save and direct all of their vitriol at me.

1 hour ago, YankeeDoodle said:

All seven of my wife's adult relatives attacked me at a family gathering last weekend for not being vaccinated. They interrupted, shouted and talked over me when I tried to calmly explain my reasoning. I was not allowed to finish a single sentence. And was also told I was an idiot, and that unvaxxed people like me were going to cause the variants to be created that will put everyone at risk from here on out. That I should just do what I was told by them, the government and the media.

My wife is also adamant about not taking the vaccine. But they seemed to save and direct all of their vitriol at me.

Next time ask them if that makes sense. I don't have the vaccine and become exposed the virus has no reason to mutate because I'm not trying to fight it.

You're relatives become exposed and I'm pretty darned sure this virus will do everything it can to accommodate that vax for its own survival. Does that make sense to you?

Is there a cure for freaking sand fleas...nothing works..cutter, deep woods, Listerine in a spray bottle...ANKLE BITERS!!!!

Shocking!!! I'm Shocked!

Dumfounded.

With Narrative Established, CDC Announces Withdrawal of Rapid Response COVID Test to Belatedly Stop Diagnosing Influenza as SARS-COV-2?

This looks like a back-door admission that many of the COVID positive results were actually, perhaps intentionally & purposefully, Flu cases diagnosed as COVID. If so, this would explain why the number of cases of influenza disappeared over the last 18 months…..

…And, if so, this would seem to indicate an intentionally inflated outcome from prior COVID-19 testing

^^^That's cute 27. Have you ever seen such stunning incompetence? Early on I recall mentioning I knew someone who was sick.. diagnosed with covid..Dr opted not to test. But now that's on his history sheet forever and ever.. preexisting condition.

2 hours ago, YankeeDoodle said:

That sucks for sure. If that was my situation I’d have to stay away from them for the time being. Some of my family are vaxxed and some aren’t. We don’t talk about it and things are fine. If yours are bringing up the subject and attacking you that’s just wrong. On the other hand, if you are telling them they are wrong for being vaxxed, you’re just as guilty. Arguing about a vaccine is not worth the damage it can do to relationships. You don’t know for sure if YOUR view is right and they don’t know for sure if THEIR view is right. Let everyone be comfortable with their own decisions and have a beer. It’s not worth alienating each other - especially family members. 

8 hours ago, Bo Marsh said:

If yours are bringing up the subject and attacking you that’s just wrong. On the other hand, if you are telling them they are wrong for being vaxxed, you’re just as guilty. Arguing about a vaccine is not worth the damage it can do to relationships. You don’t know for sure if YOUR view is right and they don’t know for sure if THEIR view is right. Let everyone be comfortable with their own decisions and have a beer. It’s not worth alienating each other - especially family members. 

Trust me — I'm not saying a thing about or against their vaccine status (like I said, if I could even finish a sentence with them).

My take is, they've made their decisions, the stuff is already in their bodies, so what would be gained by telling them that I think they chose incorrectly? Be like Nelson Muntz, point at them and taunt, "you're all gonna die in two years!  HAH-hah!"? Nope, not me.

But what they did was surround me and basically angrily chant "why won't you be like us? Why won't you be like us?"

Like something from an episode of The Twilight Zone.

6 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

04-FE62-EE-C4-E6-4-E56-9-D4-A-86-BF2-FEA

Slightly humorous, but I think a bit too harsh.

Because, in some ways, it's not completely their fault.

It's how they've been taught.

Or rather, conditioned.

They've been brought up to believe in and completely trust our government. After all, this is America, and it is and will always be free and good. ("Except for Trump, who was Hitler.")

We have the first Amendment, and journalists are always unbiased, cover both sides of an issue, and give us the facts to make our own informed decisions. (Never mind that the coverage of Trump was reviewed and determined to be 91% negative.)

So why wouldn't they do what the politicians, the media and the cherry-picked experts say is best for the country, their families, their neighbors and their fellow citizens?

High schools and colleges are not teaching math, but instead that math is racist.

Critical thinking skills? What are those?

As ye shall sow, so shall ye reap. We have the country and the population we've cultivated over the past five decades.

Except for a few of us persecuted outliers who still seek facts and the truth.

We're now living in what was described in 1984: "In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be considered a revolutionary act."

But the Doctor concluded that this is just a theory that cannot be verified because they do not have testing equipment to clearly state that the vaccine has caused Jummai’s devastation.

About eight weeks after the meeting, the CDC sent us a letter of their conclusions which stated that Jummai was infected with MIS-A and COVID-19, but they cannot conclude whether the covid-19 vaccine contributed for now.

I woke up this morning unsure of how to best take care of my health during a pandemic.  I have the choice of following the advice of the best professionals science has to offer, who have dedicated their lives to studying their fields, or following the advice of the guys at BCVoice who have really snappy memes, access to real internet websites with “information that the government and big pharma doesn’t want you to know about”, who quote VAERS data despite the VAERS program stating directly that it is raw reporting and should not be utilized until validated, and who know that the statistics regarding 90+% of hospitalizations being unvaccinated (despite being a minority of the population) are just manipulations to scare people.  Thank the lord I found this thread before making a foolish decision.  Seriously, there are no “both sides” to this topic.  The verified risks of vaccine are not even in the ballpark of the verified risks from covid. To use a poker analogy, if you draw to an inside straight you are making a losing bet.  You may occasionally still win, but if you do, you made a bad decision with a good outcome. It’s not evidence of having made a good decision.  Don’t believe everything you think.  Incorrect facts are not opinions, they are simply incorrect. 

44 minutes ago, Jacksonx3 said:

I woke up this morning unsure of how to best take care of my health during a pandemic.  I have the choice of following the advice of the best professionals science has to offer, who have dedicated their lives to studying their fields, or following the advice of the guys at BCVoice who have really snappy memes, access to real internet websites with “information that the government and big pharma doesn’t want you to know about”, who quote VAERS data despite the VAERS program stating directly that it is raw reporting and should not be utilized until validated, and who know that the statistics regarding 90+% of hospitalizations being unvaccinated (despite being a minority of the population) are just manipulations to scare people.  Thank the lord I found this thread before making a foolish decision.  Seriously, there are no “both sides” to this topic.  The verified risks of vaccine are not even in the ballpark of the verified risks from covid. To use a poker analogy, if you draw to an inside straight you are making a losing bet.  You may occasionally still win, but if you do, you made a bad decision with a good outcome. It’s not evidence of having made a good decision.  Don’t believe everything you think.  Incorrect facts are not opinions, they are simply incorrect. 

I agree with most of what you say except I don’t think anyone should be forced to have a vaccine. If vaccines work the way we are told, the unvaxxed are mostly hurting themselves. But no to forcing anyone to get one. That’s just wrong.