Sign in to follow this  
FDR

Democratic Family Court primary predictions

Voting has begun today. Which two candidates will win the Democratic Primary?

Peter Charnetsky

Mara Grace

Sandy Monachino 

Joshua Shapiro

Timothy Thayne 

I’m undecided. But I’m not voting for Thayne. He’s the guy who is running saying he’s got all the experience, but he misspelled experience three times in one paragraph. 

The Broome County Clerk's office shows a side of Thayne that voters should know about..

1 minute ago, PeteMoss said:

The Broome County Clerk's office shows a side of Thayne that voters should know about..

And he also works in Korchak's DA's office, which is not something anyone would be proud to have on their resume. 

Charnetsky also has some issues according to the Broome County Clerk's Office.

I think Monachino bought himself one of the two spots on the November ballot. He’s been on TV constantly.

And probably Mara Grace, unless Shapiro pulls an upset.

Thayne is all over the place, very unorganized. He did nothing for months, then in the last month tried to have a fundraiser every few days. I don’t think he has enough organization to get voters out. And I agree with what someone else said on a different post, his signs are embarrassing. They do look like garbage bags.

2 hours ago, Sally Jenkins said:

I think Monachino bought himself one of the two spots on the November ballot. He’s been on TV constantly.

And probably Mara Grace, unless Shapiro pulls an upset.

Thayne is all over the place, very unorganized. He did nothing for months, then in the last month tried to have a fundraiser every few days. I don’t think he has enough organization to get voters out. And I agree with what someone else said on a different post, his signs are embarrassing. They do look like garbage bags.

Unfortunately for Mara she does not have the Jewish vote like Josh and Hollie L has and had

Family Court should be abolished. No person, just by virtue of having "judge" next to their name, should be authorized to butt into the affairs of families. They rarely make the right decisions. Family Courts have no doubt been responsible for more anguish, frustration, anger, divisiveness and fracturing of the family than they've actually solved problems. Our judicial system in general is a joke - completely broken, staffed by incompetent narcissists who apply their own version of whatever laws they feel suit them. There have to be alternatives to leaving family decisions up to someone wearing a robe. Makes as much sense as having 12 untrained-in-the-law random strangers - allegedly your "peers"  - chosen to make life/death, freedom/imprisonment decisions.