Jason Garnar (married with kids) who had affair with his assistant (married with kids) telling us who to vote for FAMILY COURT?

Yeoman

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what to think. Extortion. blackmail, bribery? From both parties? Let me guess...law enforcement is't going to touch this with a ten foot pole. 

off topic...there was a time when I thought residency for local government employees was tantamount to communism. In most cases, like law enforcement and teachers I think they should live where they want to live.

I just heard Jason Garner say on WNBF he's doing away with the residency requirement for county employees. He states he can;t find qualified employees within our own workforce.

These people have a history of bad behavior regarding nepotism and cronysm and fraud. One example...when Lea Webb lived in Albany but pretended to live on Yaeger St. And of course, all of the above mentioned debacles. 

I bet he has a piece of ass in some other county and wants to give her a no show job. 

CUT MY TAXES

3 hours ago, CCColt said:

We should eliminate the County Executive position and have the legislators hire a county manager. Someone with public administration credentials that could actually do the work, making the deputy executive positions unnecessary.

I agree with that. 95% of the county Exec job is ceremonial (ribbon cuttings, press conferences) and running for re-election. 

13 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

If it was just two married people cheating on spouses, I don't agree with it, but that's their business. But when it's the county executive, and it's his employee, and her tax payer funded salary increased 100% in only a few years, I believe it is criminal.  Jason Garnar should be thrown out of office and criminally charged. 

15 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

My question is what did Kevin McManus and Colleen Wagner know, and did they use county money or resources to cover this up in any way? Garnar goes through a lot of employees in that office. The turnover rate is probably the highest of all the county departments. I agree, if her salary was doubled, it seems like there would be a criminal charge against Garnar doubling the salary of an employee he preyed on and slept with.

B7F90BC6-6844-42DB-96D9-2DCA7C4EDB54.jpeg

Am I reading this right? In 6 months Haley earned app $33,000 for her work in PUBLIC Health? What exactly were her job responsibilities? Does she hold a BSN or better because that's the minimum to practice public health. 

Here are the indisputable facts.

In three years Haley McCrory’s salary doubled.

In July 2019 Haley McCrory was divorced from her husband.

Haley McCrory’s ex-husband has promoted social media posts stating she had an affair with her boss Jason Garnar.

As an outsider looking at this situation, based on the facts, it appears to be very obvious Jason Garnar continued to raise the salary of his subordinate while he had an affair with her.

1 hour ago, ginger said:

Am I reading this right? In 6 months Haley earned app $33,000 for her work in PUBLIC Health? What exactly were her job responsibilities? Does she hold a BSN or better because that's the minimum to practice public health. 

No, her salary was $33,000 annually, until Jason Garnar gave her a $17,000 raise, which brought her annual salary to $50,000.

2 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

BEBC8-A0-C-22-B3-4105-B711-DB903-F681629

So you're missing my point.. the Decker School of Nursing offers a Masters degree in Public Health. Does she have any credentialing for that position? Nobody knows exactly what she was doing?