Jason Garnar (married with kids) who had affair with his assistant (married with kids) telling us who to vote for FAMILY COURT?

Yeoman

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say what you will about Fred Akshar, but he ended up marrying the girl he was in the relationship with. And her raise % wasn’t even close to 100%, like this girl, Haley.

And the newspaper did a front page expose on the Akshar relationship. Where is the media on this?

I messaged this link to a friend, who I consider to be in the know, and he responded. “Garnar thinks he’s owns the local media. He put the WBNG general manager on the Arena Board, to curry favorable news coverage.” 

That little weasel Bob Joseph wouldn’t dare bring this up on his show. But he frequently talks about Akshar.

Well there is nothing like having food taken off my table to line the pockets of the pezzonovante and their pieces of ass. Nothing I can do about it except perhaps spit on them if I should happen to run into one of them but not likely. 

What I can do is petition the Board of Regents/Department of Education in Albany and NYC to start running back round checks on each and every government employee working under the auspices of "public health". They will probably have to fine tune and direct the scope of these job descriptions. Let them weed out the unqualified and I'm betting there will be couple of arrests. If this is happening in Broome County I'm betting it's going on everywhere. Sorry but you don't get to practice "public health" when it's outside the scope of your knowledge, education and experience.

5 hours ago, suefromupstate said:

Say what you will about Fred Akshar, but he ended up marrying the girl he was in the relationship with. And her raise % wasn’t even close to 100%, like this girl, Haley.

And the newspaper did a front page expose on the Akshar relationship. Where is the media on this?

I messaged this link to a friend, who I consider to be in the know, and he responded. “Garnar thinks he’s owns the local media. He put the WBNG general manager on the Arena Board, to curry favorable news coverage.” 

That little weasel Bob Joseph wouldn’t dare bring this up on his show. But he frequently talks about Akshar.

BJ won’t touch this one. He’ll dump any caller daring to hold Garnar accountable.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for reminding me to make inquires when I get home.  I have a niece with a masters in social work...bet she would have loved a starting salary like that.

It's interesting no resume was released for Colleen Wagner.  Most times when someone is appointed as a department head, or deputy county executive, or gets a big raise, their resume will be released as part of the documents for the legislature meetings.

Did they intentionally withhold her resume because she's not qualified? 

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, MC Hampster said:

John Solak questioned Jason Garnar today and Garnar wouldn’t comment and drove away. If this wasn’t true… Garnar would deny the accusation. 

Why is Garnar driving an unmarked police car? Who approved that? Is that his incognito sex vehicle he uses when he drives to employees houses to be sexually serviced?

23 minutes ago, Endwellian said:

I know cars. That’s a Ford Interceptor. They are Ford Explorers that are modified for police use.

:) Thanks, google says it's the fastest police vehicle in the US.  topping out at 150 mph 0-60 in 5.7 seconds. Base $42,000.

1 minute ago, Avalanche said:

Garnar needs a fast vehicle when he’s racing away from his employees houses, when their husbands get home.

Seriously, I can see maybe you have to borrow a vehicle once or twice but he got in that car like he owned it. So sick of this. 

Where are the checks and balances on Jason Garnar? Doesn’t the county legislature have power to limit all of this? He’s added a position to reward someone who isn’t even qualified, giving her a big raise. He gave the staff member he was sleeping with big raises. And now he’s driving around in a police car? Someone needs to stop him immediately. 

Not to mention we never did find out the details of what happened with that white county vehicle flipping over by the water treatment substation near Tompkins/ Hayes st and are all of the BCC vehicles accounted for? Must be nice not to have a car payment, insurance and maintenance bills..they probably don't pay for fuel so they don't care how high the price is. $.55 cents a gallon NYS surcharge doesn't affect them one tiny bit. 

2 hours ago, ginger said:

Not to mention we never did find out the details of what happened with that white county vehicle flipping over by the water treatment substation near Tompkins/ Hayes st and are all of the BCC vehicles accounted for? Must be nice not to have a car payment, insurance and maintenance bills..they probably don't pay for fuel so they don't care how high the price is. $.55 cents a gallon NYS surcharge doesn't affect them one tiny bit. 

I asked a cop friend about the vehicle. He laughed and said booty is one call you don’t keep waiting.