Jason Garnar (married with kids) who had affair with his assistant (married with kids) telling us who to vote for FAMILY COURT?

Yeoman

Melissa DeRosa, Cuomo’s stop staffer, has resigned. Her name was mentioned over 100 times in the Attorney General’s report. She is accused of covering up sexual harassment allegations and participating in retaliatory actions against accusers.

This is exactly what Colleen Wagner has done in Broome County.  She must be held accountable for her part in Jason Garnar’s affair with his staff member. And the cover up. 

When will the Broome County Legislature hold Garnar and Wagner accountable?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/5/2021 at 4:08 PM, DanCooper said:

I asked a cop friend about the vehicle. He laughed and said booty is one call you don’t keep waiting.

(giggle) It's not like I forgot what's what but GEEZ, did he have to wreck the car! I hope they made him pay for it... more than just missing out on 15 minutes of fun. Did he at least get a ticket?

Federal, state and local officials from all over NY are releasing statements on Andrew Cuomo resigning.  Almost all are including mention of sexual harassment in their statements.  Jason Garnar did not mention sexual harassment in his statement.  Garnar is accused of having an affair with a married staff member, who's salary he increased by 100% during the affair. 

Jason Garnar said:  "Kathy Hochul has been a friend to Broome County during her time as Lieutenant Governor and I can't think of anyone who is better suited to be our next Governor. I look forward to working with her."

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/18/2021 at 2:51 PM, Avalanche said:

So was the $15,000 just paid to Emily Jablon from Broome County hush money? 

C7833A5F-9AAD-43BB-BD25-8AA810D90415.jpeg

Who knew Tom DiNapoli had a twitter? I wonder if this check was self reported..no time to look now. perhaps over the weekend.

I happened to turn on the Bob Joseph show, yesterday. Garnar happened to be on. He was explaining how low income housing coming to the former country club site was a great thing. Actually the biggest thing happening in the county this year. His rationale was that people were leaving the area due to no good housing options. Really puts that check in perspective.

33 minutes ago, DanCooper said:

Mentally ill? I say crazy like a fox.

Criminal is a better term, or a mother beater as she was noted in a complaint for physically harming her mother Susan Jablon in her parents studio, extortionist,  repeat offender, or a soon to be felon. Many of these words apply but yes crazy as a fox is applicable