Deposit Lumberjack Festival

bballcoach

3 minutes ago, W.E.B. DuBois said:

Mara Grace really ruined day 2 of the festival when she wined and complained about not being announced during the parade. She ran right up to the former mayor and read him the riot act because she wasn’t recognized for her attendance. Word travels fast in a small town. It’s safe to say Mara Grace won’t be welcomed back to Deposit any time soon.

If elected, she will have a 10 year job making a total of more than 2 million.  She doesn't care.

13 hours ago, W.E.B. DuBois said:

Mara Grace really ruined day 2 of the festival when she wined and complained about not being announced during the parade. She ran right up to the former mayor and read him the riot act because she wasn’t recognized for her attendance. Word travels fast in a small town. It’s safe to say Mara Grace won’t be welcomed back to Deposit any time soon.

Do you really think she or any other Broome elites ever think about Deposit or would set foot in the village for any reason other than faking it at the Lumberjack Festival?

3 hours ago, ExBinger said:

Someone needs to ask Mara why she moved from Binghamton to Endwell!!   It was because she didn't want her kids going to school with the "scumbags" in the Binghamton district.  Sounds like a great family court candidate.  

My sister inlaw tried to pull that when she divorced my brother. She wanted my nephew in JCSD. I wish you could have seen Judge Connerton's response. We're talking nosebleed drama. Lol

Post edit.. when Judge Connerton asked her why she wanted her son in JC schools she told the judge they were a better class of people.

On 7/19/2021 at 7:00 PM, ginger said:

My sister inlaw tried to pull that when she divorced my brother. She wanted my nephew in JCSD. I wish you could have seen Judge Connerton's response. We're talking nosebleed drama. Lol

Post edit.. when Judge Connerton asked her why she wanted her son in JC schools she told the judge they were a better class of people.

Funny how there are several posts regarding facts about the Youngs have been removed from this thread.  

BC Voice in the bag for Mara!!!

This site allows negativity toward the Shapiro’s and Thaynes but appears to be covering up Mara’s class act. Can the administrators or Garo explain why posts that are critical of certain family court candidates are being removed and other ones are not? Thank you

16 hours ago, Bingking said:

This site allows negativity toward the Shapiro’s and Thaynes but appears to be covering up Mara’s class act. Can the administrators or Garo explain why posts that are critical of certain family court candidates are being removed and other ones are not? Thank you

Yup, 

FACT - Mara moved to Endwell because she didn't want her kids going to school with the "scumbags" in the Binghamton schools, great quality for a family court judge candidate to have.  

19 hours ago, Independent said:

That's your words not Hers when you try to slam her with that word "Sumbags". Prove she ever said it if she did!!!

Ask her yourself, and why does anyone care who becomes a judge anyway?  There is ZERO benefit to a citizen when someone becomes a judge, only that person benefits to the tune of $200K per year.  

7 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

I’ve known the Young’s for years (mostly Mark and his parents). Not perfect by any means but good people. 

John is a good person? You should ask his Ex-Law partner Al Paniccia. Better yet 27 here you go.  Case: CA2007000270

12 minutes ago, Bingking said:

John is a good person? You should ask his Ex-Law partner Al Paniccia. Better yet 27 here you go.  Case: CA2007000270

Can’t comment on that because I know nothing about it. I have my reasons for posting what I did. They were good to me and my family. 

On 7/21/2021 at 12:53 PM, ExBinger said:

Why is BC Voice removing posts critical of candidates for office?

First of all Mara Grace is Qualified for the position. I've done the homework as i always do and she very Qualified for the Family Court Judgeship.

Two members of the same family in the same county of family court is a conflict. Mara young grace has been concealing it from the community in her campaign