Sign in to follow this  
bballcoach

Deposit Lumberjack Festival

Did anyone make it to the Lumberjack Festival? One of the truly unique summer events in our area. We never used to miss it, but it was canceled last year, and we decided not to go today because of the forecast. Curious how it was this year?

3 minutes ago, W.E.B. DuBois said:

Mara Grace really ruined day 2 of the festival when she wined and complained about not being announced during the parade. She ran right up to the former mayor and read him the riot act because she wasn’t recognized for her attendance. Word travels fast in a small town. It’s safe to say Mara Grace won’t be welcomed back to Deposit any time soon.

If elected, she will have a 10 year job making a total of more than 2 million.  She doesn't care.

13 hours ago, W.E.B. DuBois said:

Mara Grace really ruined day 2 of the festival when she wined and complained about not being announced during the parade. She ran right up to the former mayor and read him the riot act because she wasn’t recognized for her attendance. Word travels fast in a small town. It’s safe to say Mara Grace won’t be welcomed back to Deposit any time soon.

Do you really think she or any other Broome elites ever think about Deposit or would set foot in the village for any reason other than faking it at the Lumberjack Festival?

3 hours ago, ExBinger said:

Someone needs to ask Mara why she moved from Binghamton to Endwell!!   It was because she didn't want her kids going to school with the "scumbags" in the Binghamton district.  Sounds like a great family court candidate.  

My sister inlaw tried to pull that when she divorced my brother. She wanted my nephew in JCSD. I wish you could have seen Judge Connerton's response. We're talking nosebleed drama. Lol

Post edit.. when Judge Connerton asked her why she wanted her son in JC schools she told the judge they were a better class of people.

On 7/19/2021 at 7:00 PM, ginger said:

My sister inlaw tried to pull that when she divorced my brother. She wanted my nephew in JCSD. I wish you could have seen Judge Connerton's response. We're talking nosebleed drama. Lol

Post edit.. when Judge Connerton asked her why she wanted her son in JC schools she told the judge they were a better class of people.

Funny how there are several posts regarding facts about the Youngs have been removed from this thread.  

BC Voice in the bag for Mara!!!

This site allows negativity toward the Shapiro’s and Thaynes but appears to be covering up Mara’s class act. Can the administrators or Garo explain why posts that are critical of certain family court candidates are being removed and other ones are not? Thank you

16 hours ago, Bingking said:

This site allows negativity toward the Shapiro’s and Thaynes but appears to be covering up Mara’s class act. Can the administrators or Garo explain why posts that are critical of certain family court candidates are being removed and other ones are not? Thank you

Yup, 

FACT - Mara moved to Endwell because she didn't want her kids going to school with the "scumbags" in the Binghamton schools, great quality for a family court judge candidate to have.