The harassment of Emily Jablon

F. Lee Bailey

BCVoice has learned shocking details regarding several government agencies harassment of Emily Jablon, monies owed to her, and threats that have been made to Emily, her business and her family.  We're learning more details today, and will cover this story in its entirety as more details become available.

This would be a good time for those harassing Emily to STOP.

It's my understanding that Emily is not a threat to anyone being that she's of small stature and is not capable of harming anyone. I've never met this person (Emily) but new her father and use to have breakfast with him and have respect for the man. It's also my understanding from people i know that know her say shes is a little eccentric but nothing more. 

A few years ago, her and her mother had some vandalism on cars/home courtesy of Tafreak and PLOT. 
Can’t remember details, but it was reported in the spring, and she said she was going to have a BIG announcement after a date in August, that had legal ramifications. 
Never heard much more about until recently, with whatever was posted here. 

18 hours ago, 2pelo Honey said:

A few years ago, her and her mother had some vandalism on cars/home courtesy of Tafreak and PLOT. 
Can’t remember details, but it was reported in the spring, and she said she was going to have a BIG announcement after a date in August, that had legal ramifications. 
Never heard much more about until recently, with whatever was posted here. 

When she realized it was not tafreak who vandalized her truck but the criminal informants who work for the cops, she became very quiet.