Oh how "Christian" of Lourdes

Common Sense

8 hours ago, ginger said:

Make up whatever nonsequeturial analogy/stories in your head you want. The only people not wearing a mask ARE VACCINATED.

Ginger, I normally agree with you, but here I cannot.  My county is cruising along with about a 40% vaccinated rate.  That means that 60% of the population is not vaccinated.  When I go to Lowe's or elsewhere I see probably 90% of people not wearing masks.  That tells me (unscientifically, of course) that there are a lot of unvaccinated folks not wearing a mask.

1 minute ago, ndirish said:

Ginger, I normally agree with you, but here I cannot.  My county is cruising along with about a 40% vaccinated rate.  That means that 60% of the population is not vaccinated.  When I go to Lowe's or elsewhere I see probably 90% of people not wearing masks.  That tells me (unscientifically, of course) that there are a lot of unvaccinated folks not wearing a mask.

Good. That's what it SHOULD look like in a free society where there is no pandemic, other than the ongoing propaganda campaign they're running on us.

48 minutes ago, Jacksonx3 said:

My father had covid.  He survived, which is nothing short of amazing given his age, but spent six months in rehab after and has lost significant function.  You may consider him a necessary casualty in the fight for freedom.  I wouldn’t wish what he went through on anyone and will take any steps I can to help stop the spread.

Why would you suggest that I find anyone's illness or death a "necessary casualty" in the fight for freedom? I've never suggested that I want people to get sick or die. I do want people to regain their ability to REASON and use LOGIC and to stop putting so much trust in a government that has repeatedly lied to us, distorted information or - even worse - prevented the population from even gaining ACCESS to information. And then bludgeoning us nonstop with their psychotic insistence that we all get jabbed... how can any free American consider any of that normal behavior? There is something very sinister about the way they've handled this "crisis." As for your father, I am very happy he survived and I hope and pray for his full recovery. Chances are, ANY serious respiratory illness would have been as much of a threat to your father as COVID. And since the PCR test they've been using for a year and a half is being discontinued because it can't differentiate between the two pathogens, we may never really know WHAT your father came down with.

54 minutes ago, Jacksonx3 said:

My catholic school years, dim as the recollection may be, taught me that my responsibility was to do the right thing even if I don’t want to, even if I face personal costs.  I don’t always succeed but I try.  And a health care organization certainly can make the decision that their staff need to be leaders in the currently accepted medical intervention to prevent spread of a disease that spreads death and long term health consequences.  This is true both on an infection control and a messaging level.  The hospital leadership has to make a call.   They did.  If the staff disagree for personal reasons, they can make the decision they want to, realizing that the decision also involves remaining with the organization.  Freedom to choose doesn’t mean freedom to choose and not experience consequences, nor does it include making choices that impact others.

This is the part of your post that alarmed me the most. This could have been written word for word by the propagandists in the government and media that have obviously gotten a firm hold on your sense of reasoning and personal responsibility. This health care organization, God's little profit center, appears willing to sacrifice and even jettison any staff that refuses to comply with what the courts will clearly decide was an unconstitutional order and possibly human rights violation. NO BUSINESS has the right to order its employees to submit to a clinical trial for any experimental medicine. Period. And you suggest the staffers have a "choice" in the matter. Health care organizations have been promoting their doctors and nurses as HEROES in the fight against COVID for a year and a half. Now those same health care profit centers are ready to abort these same staff members for noncompliance to a mandate that would make Joseph Goebbels proud - especially "freedom to choose doesn't mean freedom to choose and not experience consequences". That's a chilling admission on your part, as it related to this situation. These frontline "heroes" are now expendable because they choose to make their own health care decisions. And you apparently believe that deciding NOT to get a "vaccine" that doesn't even work very well, ought to have as one of its "consequences" being fired by the same people who just a few months ago were hailing you as a hero. The best way doctors and nurses can be LEADERS (not their actual job, by the way) is to make patient care and outcome their focus, not pleasing their "executive leaders" with the MBAs but not MDs on their resumes. The hospital leadership has made the WRONG call, and I hope they face a multitude of court challenges and civil rights lawsuits - perhaps even a class action Nuremberg Code violation suit. When someone is threatened with loss of their job for not getting jabbed, there is no CHOICE. That's bullying, threatening, coercion. And it shouldn't be tolerated or defended by anyone. That's not how we do things in America. Or at least it didn't used to be.

11 minutes ago, Common Sense said:

Why would you suggest that I find anyone's illness or death a "necessary casualty" in the fight for freedom? I've never suggested that I want people to get sick or die. I do want people to regain their ability to REASON and use LOGIC and to stop putting so much trust in a government that has repeatedly lied to us, distorted information or - even worse - prevented the population from even gaining ACCESS to information. And then bludgeoning us nonstop with their psychotic insistence that we all get jabbed... how can any free American consider any of that normal behavior? There is something very sinister about the way they've handled this "crisis." As for your father, I am very happy he survived and I hope and pray for his full recovery. Chances are, ANY serious respiratory illness would have been as much of a threat to your father as COVID. And since the PCR test they've been using for a year and a half is being discontinued because it can't differentiate between the two pathogens, we may never really know WHAT your father came down with.

This is the part of your post that alarmed me the most. This could have been written word for word by the propagandists in the government and media that have obviously gotten a firm hold on your sense of reasoning and personal responsibility. This health care organization, God's little profit center, appears willing to sacrifice and even jettison any staff that refuses to comply with what the courts will clearly decide was an unconstitutional order and possibly human rights violation. NO BUSINESS has the right to order its employees to submit to a clinical trial for any experimental medicine. Period. And you suggest the staffers have a "choice" in the matter. Health care organizations have been promoting their doctors and nurses as HEROES in the fight against COVID for a year and a half. Now those same health care profit centers are ready to abort these same staff members for noncompliance to a mandate that would make Joseph Goebbels proud - especially "freedom to choose doesn't mean freedom to choose and not experience consequences". That's a chilling admission on your part, as it related to this situation. These frontline "heroes" are now expendable because they choose to make their own health care decisions. And you apparently believe that deciding NOT to get a "vaccine" that doesn't even work very well, ought to have as one of its "consequences" being fired by the same people who just a few months ago were hailing you as a hero. The best way doctors and nurses can be LEADERS (not their actual job, by the way) is to make patient care and outcome their focus, not pleasing their "executive leaders" with the MBAs but not MDs on their resumes. The hospital leadership has made the WRONG call, and I hope they face a multitude of court challenges and civil rights lawsuits - perhaps even a class action Nuremberg Code violation suit. When someone is threatened with loss of their job for not getting jabbed, there is no CHOICE. That's bullying, threatening, coercion. And it shouldn't be tolerated or defended by anyone. That's not how we do things in America. Or at least it didn't used to be.

Logic without a premise in fact is without value.  You start with an incorrect assumption - that the global pandemic is not real.  It is untrue. To accept it would be to accept that you are right and the world is wrong (and they are doing it just to get at Trump, but I don’t even need to add that fallacy).  Sorry, no.  Any logic built from there is without value. And please don’t talk about health outcomes when denying that the pandemic is real.  Even the logic portion of your routine is falling down.  I think we would agree that this is a challenging time in America, but not for the reason you think it is.   

2 hours ago, ndirish said:

You are probably right. I just came home from vacation it's been non stop work.. and I haven't really been anywhere...ie shopping, except to fuel up. I HAVEN'T CHANGED MY PROTOCOLS AT ALL...EXCEPT I'M BLEACH WIPING 10 TIMES MORE THAN I DID.

From what I'm seeing this weekend, you people, vaxed or not, better get your mask back on and that goes especially for nursing staff. The stories I heard this weekend go "one more case of covid and we're back on lockdown..."and yet I'm seeing staff with no mask because they are vaxed.  All of these people were double vaxed...they are testing positive and some are getting sick. Not to mention, the filth is unconscionable. 

I might also add I'm hoping this variant will resolve itself sooner rather than later. Looking at the cellular structure there is more of that surface fatty lipid layer...fewer glycoprotein spikes...Florida probably wouldn't have the problem it's having but for the airconditioning everywhere you go. I'm almost positive that's what their problem is.  

I know I know, I said I was done with the whole thing. 

BTW forgetabout alcohol based hand sanitizer...wash your hands or use bleach wipes.  

5 hours ago, Jacksonx3 said:

Logic without a premise in fact is without value.  You start with an incorrect assumption - that the global pandemic is not real.  It is untrue. To accept it would be to accept that you are right and the world is wrong (and they are doing it just to get at Trump, but I don’t even need to add that fallacy).  Sorry, no.  Any logic built from there is without value. And please don’t talk about health outcomes when denying that the pandemic is real.  Even the logic portion of your routine is falling down.  I think we would agree that this is a challenging time in America, but not for the reason you think it is.   

Spare me your unintelligible psychobabble. I've already wasted too much time trying to reason with someone for whom reason is clearly a difficult concept. There IS NO PANDEMIC. There NEVER HAS BEEN. You believe what you want to believe, which is pretty much whatever your government tells you to believe. COVID was nothing more than a political tool to make mailing out millions of mail-in ballots seem like a reasonable solution to "keep people safe." Frankly, I don't care if you believe a word of what I write. As far as I'm concerned, you can walk around with a mask on, and a plastic shield and a hazmat suit and a measuring tape to make people stay at least 6 feet away for the rest of your life. And make sure you're first in line for all the boosters you're gonna need for your miracle vaccine. I'm confident that when this is all said and done, I will still be alive and fighting tyranny, while you will be regretting your choice to be an easily manipulated drone.

7 hours ago, Common Sense said:

Good. That's what it SHOULD look like in a free society where there is no pandemic, other than the ongoing propaganda campaign they're running on us.

And do not forget the high double or triple digit cases of real disease carriers secretly spread out across the USA. All i believe about vaccines and masks.

Any Healthcare providers on here that care about their kids? If so, humour me please .

You have access to simple testing tools. Maybe even lightly supplied  labs. OH, do not do anything illegal or unethical just test your kids.

Have the oxygen level tested before and after they wear a compliant muzzle for a few hours. Even if you do not want to do that at least pay attention to the sluggishness, it is not from boredom.

At some point after repeated wearing the little things that clip on your finger will pick it up. And it does not take long.

Then wonder what happens to all the exhaleed breath brought back into the body that the body already metaphorically  pooped out.

Then check out symptoms and effects of carbon dioxide in the blood . 

Or, you can check on the effects first and not waste time reading all the stuff above.

17 hours ago, Jacksonx3 said:

Fighting tyranny… on bcvoice.  Hope you win.  Lol.

pssst....(whispering) nobody who types Lol in their posts is ever taken seriously again.... unless you're actually sitting their psychotically laughing out loud at what you typed... in that case, you have problems much more serious than a bad flu virus.

I know that personally, when I'm considering whether or not to volunteer to be a lab rat during a politically-motivated "pandemic," the first question I ask myself is: should I follow the reasoning and advice of random guys who call themselves Thomas or Jacksonx3 on a local chat board, OR, do I follow the advice of doctors?
https://rumble.com/embed/vi9jlj/?pub=2pssx

20 minutes ago, Jacksonx3 said:

You have funny rules.  Lol is disqualifying, but links to fringe websites and proclamations that a global pandemic is designed to discredit a former political leader are the ticket to being taken seriously.   I’m internetting wrong I guess. 

Frankly, I couldn't possibly care less if someone like you takes me seriously. I know you're one of those people who thinks that anyone who doesn't agree with everything you write is deluded or full of shit. So don't believe me. Don't take me seriously. Why would you? I'm just a guy on a chat board, I'm not a doctor. But I've taken the time to LEARN and not just follow the fluffy ass in front of me into the slaughterhouse. 
How's this for a "fringe website"?
For once...just once...actually refute the context and skip your little hurt feelings routine.

45 minutes ago, Jacksonx3 said:

We’ve been through this.  You can always find an outlier with letters after his name to support almost any fringe theory you want.  You are especially talented at it.  It is not science, it is you tube.  Bye now

The sweet tears of the vanquished. You put on a good "show" of actually having a conversation, but you rarely if ever have anything interesting to say. It's been a delight bitch slapping you.

1 hour ago, Common Sense said:

The sweet tears of the vanquished. You put on a good "show" of actually having a conversation, but you rarely if ever have anything interesting to say. It's been a delight bitch slapping you.

Wow.  Don’t have to scratch too deep to get to the crazy.  Yeah, consider your interaction with me a victory in your fight against tyranny - it’s as real as anything else you have posted.  Yet you keep coming back - Everyone needs to listen to me cuz I’m special and have the best research on the inter webs.  Then tell mom it’s time for your meds.   What a sad, lonely angry man.  

8 hours ago, Jacksonx3 said:

Wow.  Don’t have to scratch too deep to get to the crazy.  Yeah, consider your interaction with me a victory in your fight against tyranny - it’s as real as anything else you have posted.  Yet you keep coming back - Everyone needs to listen to me cuz I’m special and have the best research on the inter webs.  Then tell mom it’s time for your meds.   What a sad, lonely angry man.  

You just can't quit me, can you? It's kinda creepy, but a little flattering. You did say Bye Now two posts ago. I thought that meant you were finally finished humiliating yourself. Any interaction anyone has with you is a victory if they can simply get through it without laughing themselves into a coughing fit or avoiding being bored into a coma. YouTube is a real place, you know. I'm not sure what head injuries you might have suffered that have caused you to believe it's not "real." And a video of a man speaking to a school board posted to YouTube is also real. You do know what "real" means, right? One can never assume. As I said (I often have to repeat myself to specimens like you) I don't care if you "believe me" or "listen to me" (are you "hearing" our conversations?). Oh, and I have to stand and applaud for the "tell mom it's time for your meds" brilliance! I mean, you wanna talk about clever and unique! It might have been just a tad better if you'd mentioned the basement. ALMOST as amazing as "lol". How can I be sad or angry when bitch slapping you makes me so happy? And how can I be lonely when you won't go away?