Garner needs to F*#@ off!

Common Sense

This guy is an absolute moron. He makes Debbie Preston seem downright Einstein-like by comparison.
Listen to the nonsense he's currently spewing about the phony pandemic and the mask requirement continuing. He clearly hasn't got a CLUE what he's talking about. He's all emotion and no real information.
Is this guy a doctor? Does his job description give him authority to "lead" county residents out of a global pandemic?
The best thing this adulterer can do is stay the FUCK out of people's business. He gets marching orders from the liars at the CDC and then issues directives?
He's pulling out all the oldies but goodies about "easing the burden on hospitals" and "not going back to those dark times.." What a load of crap.
That's how the residents of this county are bossed around? Based on this guy's interpretation of vague directives or guidelines from the CDC? 
Did anyone bother to ask Garner to PROVE there's a "substantial spread" of cases in this area? The CDC "estimates" that much of the alleged spread is the Delta Variant? Estimates? Don't they know? Can Dr. Garner prove there's such a thing as a Delta Variant? What kind of moron makes decisions on masks and other stupid ideas based on estimates and vague numbers?
How serious are the cases that are supposedly surging? Can he provide a link to the test for the so-called Delta Variant?
Garner is full of shit. Perfect foil for the liars at the CDC. They say jump, he says how high? Typical local big shot...thinks it's his responsibility to "do something" for his people. Just shut the hell up, cut some ribbons, have your affairs, and quit thinking you're a king whose subjects await your direction. The people of this county don't need "guidance" on how we live our lives from the likes of this guy.

1 minute ago, thomas said:

Add Broome County to the Centers for Disease Control list of counties showing a “substantial” level of community transmission of COVID-19.

Read More: Broome Moves to Substantial COVID Transmission | https://wnbf.com/broome-joins-ranks-of-substantial-community-spread-of-covid/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

And? You apparently have full faith and trust in the CDC's numbers? And WNBF is among the many local media outlets that don't QUESTION. They simply get the news release and read it verbatim without challenging any of the assertions. It would be fun to go back to the good old days when a county official would stand at a bank of microphones and say something and immediately several hands would go up to make them back up what they just said with facts, figures, data...Has anyone called the hospitals to see if THEIR numbers jibe with the CDC's on "substantial level of transmission" whatever the fuck that means?

1 minute ago, Common Sense said:

That's all ya got, Mike? Insults? Prove that I'm clueless. Refute anything I've said with facts, you fucking neanderthal.

It’s pretty much the same as your post. Insults and no submitted evidence. Thing is, there IS PLENTY of evidence this is so very scarily real. 

6 minutes ago, Common Sense said:

Tick tick tick tick tick...
Apparently it's NOT so easy to come up with "evidence," huh, Dr. Mike?
I'll help you out.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/TsdTTHJteilw/

I’ll spell it out for you in one sentence. 

The fact that you called it a “phony pandemic” shows intelligent people that refuting anything you spiel is a complete waste of time. 

21 minutes ago, Section4Mike said:

I’ll spell it out for you in one sentence. 

The fact that you called it a “phony pandemic” shows intelligent people that refuting anything you spiel is a complete waste of time. 

What you spell out is your opinion. Your subservient, compliant, submissive "yes sir, may I have another" opinion. We finally agree on something. Having a conversation with someone like you who gets all their "truth" from CNN is a waste of time. I asked you to post evidence and you surrendered, trying to save face in the process. If you don't want to engage in factual conversation, why bother coming to BCV? Do you trust the CDC numbers or don't you? Do you think any county official has the authority to order masks and other measures based on those CDC numbers? We can disagree on whether the pandemic was real or not, that's fine. I'll be right and you be wrong. But the topic of the thread is whether this buffoon of a county official actually has the authority to make the residents of this county do ANYthing, especially based on input from the CDC, which has demonstrably lied to us for a year and a half.

And for the record, I can guaranTEE you I have researched the validity of this "pandemic" more TODAY than you've done in a year and a half, but I would be more than willing to look at any of that plentiful EVIDENCE you've got to prove that they didn't just whip this "pandemic" on us to make millions of hard to secure and verify mail-in ballots seem like the prudent thing to do.

>>And for the record, I can guaranTEE you I have researched the validity of this "pandemic" more TODAY than you've done in a year and a half, <<

Big assumption there dude. Almost ALL I did from last September thru February was researching, reading  and watching news on this. Not CNN (which I dedpise), not Fox, not CBS nor NBC, but newscasts/newspapers from France, Spain, England, Japan, Germany, Greece and others. I was homebound from seven hospitalizations and two surgeries for nearly six months. Spent a ton of time on the COVID topic. 
It IS a pandemic. Ask people from THOSE countries. Governments world-wide don’t push a false pandemic. It’s real. 
I’m done with this. Assuming you are unvaccinated (hoping that is NOT the case), I wish you well if you get COVID, I do not wish it on anyone. 

7 hours ago, Section4Mike said:

And by the way Common Sense, Google Dr Ryan N Cole from that 5-month old https://www.bitchute.com/video/TsdTTHJteilw/ video. There’s a reason he’s an independent doctor. There’s a reason they call some doctors a quack. 

Well why don't you contact him and challenge him to debate medical issues in a public setting, and set him straight on his "quackery"? I'm sure he'd be more than happy to discuss how much HE knows about medicine versus how much YOU do. I remain committed to remaining vaccine-free, because I don't need or want something injected in me that isn't fully tested, appears to be disabling and killing otherwise healthy people, is being marketed relentlessly unlike anything we've ever seen before, contains cells from aborted fetuses, does not prevent you from getting or spreading COVID, violates the Nuremberg Code, was created by people on record as favoring depopulation, is supposedly to "protect" me from a virus that I believe I've already had and which my body's own defenses fought off just fine, and because as a citizen of the United States of America, I have the right to make my own health care decisions. At least for now, I don't live in a communist country where I'm compelled to do things for the "common good" against my will.

Well, I started the thread calling for this guy to F#@* OFF, but now I'm hoping that he or someone who reports to him will take the time to check out these comments from a DOCTOR who's not in the pocket of Bill Gates, Barack Obama or George Soros. Isn't that kooky? There are actually medical professionals out there with a different SPIN from Phony Baloney Tony and Rochelle Walensky on what we should be doing about COVID.