BREAKING: City Council President Sophia Resciniti granted ORDER OF PROTECTION against Tarik Abdelazim

BinghamtonBill

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There’s been a lot of talk about this since this was posted here yesterday. And well done by BCVoice getting the document so quickly. Some reliable sources have said Abdelazim recently showed up at her house and wouldn’t leave her property.

2 hours ago, SU75 said:

There’s been a lot of talk about this since this was posted here yesterday. And well done by BCVoice getting the document so quickly. Some reliable sources have said Abdelazim recently showed up at her house and wouldn’t leave her property.

As if his flying monkeys weren’t bad enough.

That is unbelievable, and totally unacceptable.

He seems to think he is untouchable.

Ed Abdelazim..he related? Just wondering because I remember this kid doing oil speculation and stock market stuff years ago. Really nice, very bright, very handsome, super dresser. But of course those were the eighties when we all dressed.

49 minutes ago, ginger said:

Ed Abdelazim..he related? Just wondering because I remember this kid doing oil speculation and stock market stuff years ago. Really nice, very bright, very handsome, super dresser. But of course those were the eighties when we all dressed.

Don’t think so, but not positive.

18 minutes ago, 2pelo Honey said:

G, think that was Ed Abdallah, and he’s selling State Farm these days.

Met him when he was a stockbroker in Endicott…late 80’s/early 90’s.

And yes, very nice.

BINGO! TOUP DOES IT AGAIN..IT WAS ED ABDALLAH!  I KNEW THAT COULDN'T BE THE SAME FAMILY.

13 hours ago, ginger said:

What is wrong with him? I thought he came from a good family.

Behavioral health issues aren't always hereditary.

I said it before, whatever was going on with him and what's-her-name, while she seemed paranoid and like she might be imagining some things, there were also screenshots of conversations with him that made it very clear he's got problems and she probably had a reason to feel frightened.

Way more troubling than "awkward dork who doesn't know how to flirt" stuff.

From what I can see on the document, it's an initial emergency TRO resulting from a criminal charge of Second Degree Harassment. It was probably requested by the prosecutor and the decision about whether or not to make it permanent will be resolved later. Hopefully professional help ends up being part of any plea deal.

Well I'm sure these people think they are within their rights showing up at council persons home to petition them. I'm surprised she actually got the order considering how Mr Solak has been treated these past couple of years, not to mention Dani Cronse. If they took his complaints seriously in the first place they wouldn't feel so entitled.

As for awkward Dork..these people appear to have some pretty bizarre sexual dynamics going..did you hear that bizarre incident about whatsher name and Dara Silberstein? Something about her stalking her in a sauna?

post edit...stalking her in a hot tub upon the order of Tariq...so she said to me.

On 8/8/2021 at 12:54 AM, ginger said:

What is wrong with him? I thought he came from a good family.

He did come from a good family, however he has been an entitled spoiled punk since he was a kid.  Combine that with the fact that he is a trust funder and has never worked a real job a day in his life and you get what we have now, Trust Fund Tareeeek the Freeeeaaak!!

19 hours ago, ginger said:

Well I'm sure these people think they are within their rights showing up at council persons home to petition them. I'm surprised she actually got the order considering how Mr Solak has been treated these past couple of years, not to mention Dani Cronse. If they took his complaints seriously in the first place they wouldn't feel so entitled.

As for awkward Dork..these people appear to have some pretty bizarre sexual dynamics going..did you hear that bizarre incident about whatsher name and Dara Silberstein? Something about her stalking her in a sauna?

post edit...stalking her in a hot tub upon the order of Tariq...so she said to me.

that one is scary. 

4 minutes ago, 2pelo Honey said:

that one is scary. 

Well I told her with these types womyn, that's their modus operandi...they will follow young ladies into the restroom and corner you there. In her case a hot tub. They know exactly what they are doing in terms of intimidation and the fact that she has had law school means being argumentative as well. 

1 hour ago, ginger said:

Well I told her with these types womyn, that's their modus operandi...they will follow young ladies into the restroom and corner you there. In her case a hot tub. They know exactly what they are doing in terms of intimidation and the fact that she has had law school means being argumentative as well. 

Ehhhhh.

Google "gang-stalking". It's a very common paranoid delusion that usually ends up with the sufferer believing the local authorities are in on it and trying to get the FBI to help. In reality, they're seeing a bunch of connections to the person they're focused on that just aren't there, and the claims about who is involved shift randomly and in ways that make no sense.

Now go look at her Twitter. I mean, really look at the things she's alleging.

Think about it critically for a few minutes and ask yourself what's really going on here.

I hope she gets help, too.

7 hours ago, Bingoloid said:

Ehhhhh.

Google "gang-stalking". It's a very common paranoid delusion that usually ends up with the sufferer believing the local authorities are in on it and trying to get the FBI to help. In reality, they're seeing a bunch of connections to the person they're focused on that just aren't there, and the claims about who is involved shift randomly and in ways that make no sense.

Now go look at her Twitter. I mean, really look at the things she's alleging.

Think about it critically for a few minutes and ask yourself what's really going on here.

I hope she gets help, too.

Thank you for the Google recommendation. Interesting reading I'd like to delve into more. I see how a preponderance of stressors that are directly related and may lead to brain pathways resulting in a psychotic event.

Nevertheless,  the story she told me fits my experience with dykes. My first summer job out of high-school I worked in a local factory. Dara also worked there..her first year out of law school. I hardly remember her but my mother does. There were a lot of Hells Angels types. She was not one of them however that was the aforementioned modus operandi.