One more reason to never go to the zoo.

Common Sense

https://wnbf.com/binghamton-zoo-mask-policy/

We have a bunch of cowardly dolts running things around here.

The CDC says JUMP and they ask HOW HIGH?

Doesn't matter that the CDC has proven time and time again it cannot be trusted.

On one page of the CDC website, they issue guidance on COVID, including get jabbed.

On another page of the same website, they have figures showing tens of thousands of adverse reactions and deaths from getting jabbed.

And yet, on go the masks again because the all-mighty all-knowing CDC has spoken!

They have given me one more reason (as if I needed one) to never ever again visit the Zoo at Ross Park. Works for me.

5 hours ago, thomas said:

Words matter. Not to point fingers but too many short sighted self centered people are not at all helping fight the Covid pandemic. The recommended mask is the N95. All masks are not the same.

You mean like the ones who shammed everyone last year who were all at a "small gathering" in Matha's Vineyard this weekend unmasked celebrating Obummer's 60th?  But Sturgis was the focal point this weekend instead. 

8 hours ago, thomas said:

The recommended mask is the N95. All masks are not the same.

yet last year, even when they were available again it was still only required you wear a "face covering" ... which at one point was people cutting up T-Shirts or Socks to create a mask. If it truly has to be an N95 mask to be effective then why not require that specific mask? Even the president and other top officials aren't wearing N95 masks when you see them on TV

The biggest concern for me with this whole thing is what is the end game to finally eliminate the virus? 
The vaccine doesn't do that if you can still get it (with less symptoms) and spread it to others. So even if 100% of Americans get vaccinated (which will never happen) they can still get / transmit the virus which means it will never go away, it will just bounce from person to person ... but will they stop testing because people are vaccinated and that's how it will "go away"? 

Will the same conditioned people who cheer on our elected officials over COVID provisions cheer on a new “mileage” tax? Ya see, that’s for another CRISIS - global warming (not infrastructure). 

This is all meant to beat down the middle class - like a Python slowly squeezing the life from a rat. We applaud while we are treated like serfs. 

‘Merica.

2 hours ago, thomas said:

Anyone who places themselves over the common good of the fight against Covid are the wicked.

I think a bigger danger to our society and to the "common good" is people like Thomas - the "I do whatever the government tells me to do" kind of people. The brainwashing to turn citizens against one another has been very effective on Thomas. He was giddy to proudly announce his patriotic fervor to get himself jabbed with an experimental goo, manufactured and marketed by companies with dismal safety records and people who publicly call for global depopulation. THAT's the kind of "patriotism" that enables gulags and concentration camps. Making a personal health care decision, you know, like a free American, is not placing yourself over the "common good." The "common good" would be best served by not allowing government bureaucrats to make your health care decisions for you. I could literally spend the next ten minutes linking to actual doctors talking about actual science and urging people to NOT get these vaccines, but it would be a monumental waste of time and effort for people like Thomas. But just in case you're interested at all in developing an open mind:
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/08/09/what-will-segregated-society-look-like-for-the-unvaxxed.aspx?ui=9ee19c975c3811796f4abe04cb56422f017d59fc96bd88dab1282c29976a0575&sd=20210504&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1HL&cid=20210809Z1_NB&mid=DM956106&rid=1230881035

1 minute ago, DanCooper said:

Will the same conditioned people who cheer on our elected officials over COVID provisions cheer on a new “mileage” tax? Ya see, that’s for another CRISIS - global warming (not infrastructure). 

This is all meant to beat down the middle class - like a Python slowly squeezing the life from a rat. We applaud while we are treated like serfs. 

‘Merica.

Dan Cooper, you just summed up the whole situation.

9 hours ago, thomas said:

Words matter. Not to point fingers but too many short sighted self centered people are not at all helping fight the Covid pandemic. The recommended mask is the N95. All masks are not the same.

Have you spent your entire life behaving like a battered woman, Thomas, or is this a relatively recent phenomenon?

9 minutes ago, DanCooper said:

‘Merica.

Moreover, the approved mileage tax is a tax on rural Americans. Rural America was the backbone of the populist movement - and Trump.

15 hours ago, Bo Marsh said:

If you’re that upset about wearing a mask, you better stock up on everything now. Mask wearing will go statewide shortly. 

It isn't the act of wearing a mask that upsets me. I was willing to do it in the beginning out of a sense of "doing my part." That wore off very early on in this Get Joe Into the White House "pandemic" when I started noticing the all-knowing, all-seeing intellectual giant Fauci, the face of the global crusade to defeat COVID, kept changing his mind day by day on whether masks even made a difference. The masks have become nothing more than a symbol of obedience.

On 8/9/2021 at 9:49 AM, DanCooper said:

Moreover, the approved mileage tax is a tax on rural Americans. Rural America was the backbone of the populist movement - and Trump.

Read the communist manifesto, and the 10 Pillars of Communism, here is No. 9

Make sense why they want a mileage tax to eradicate the rural denizens??!!

9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the population over the country.

Here is a MD from Indiana giving the fact about the uselessness of masks to a local  school board

Sadly most are going along with the theater that the CDC is professing, which is all for social conditioning the 56 million kids who are under 18 and being indoctrinated in public & private schools.  

https://hancockcountypatriots.blogspot.com/2021/08/dr-dan-stocks-presentation-to-mt-vernon.html