The Big Lie

Independent

I knew something wasn't right right from the Getgo last February (2020). It all came to me when Fauci and the CDC said Mask were NOT GOING TO HELP FROM COVID. Then just in a week or LESS He and the CDC hours apart make the statement That MASKS WILL WORK AND PROTECT YOU with NOTHING TO BACK IT UP....... NOTHING....... NO REAL STUDIES DONE........ NONE!!!!!!!!! I knew right then that someone BOUGHT STOCK IN PE SUPPLIES. LIKE SOMEONE SAID FOLLOW THE MONEY!!! OH and the BS that he came out just a few month's ago that 2 and three MASKS will work even better came right out of Fauci's lying mouth!!!! I watch at the beging back in February of 2020 on TV the PRESS CONFERENCE with President TRUMP and the LYING Fauci. Trump said that the Drug Quaquin was working and very promising aganist Covid. Fauci when to the Podum and Lied saying it didn't have the evidence to support it. The Son of a BITCH LIED to the American Public right on TV. You know why he did that because he was standing to make a FORTUNE For his envolvement with the Vaccine thats why!!!!!! Well the Masks didn't work either but he flipped on that subject as well!!!

Fauci is a SUMBAG He Has BLOOD (another lier does as well COMO) ON HIS HANDS A LOT OF IT.