If You've Taken the Vaccine — Sorry, But Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming!

YankeeDoodle

Told ya, total denial, brainwashed and they don't believe the science. Granted, some of the science is difficult reading and if you don't have a common frame of reference it can be hard to apply the information. He should have skipped the part about everybody dying...he knows better than to put a timeline on anyone's death. That will always come up and bite you in the ass.

Funny the first thing he talks about is antibody dependent enhancement, the very thing I've mentioned in the past 24 hours per peer reviewed study. Difficult to understand if you don't have a science backround...like chemistry...or bio processes..diffusion, osmosis, covalent bonds...the antibodies are giving it's proteins to delta because it doesn't have enough spikes. It builds the extra spikes to make it a covid 19 cell because that what M in mRNA stands for..memory. Apparently the antibodies think that's their number one job...once they've shared their proteins then it will try to attack it but because they gave away so many proteins, it's useless.

^^^ and saying people aren't human anymore and they're going get Hiv was also stupid...Oxford educated huh?

Look, just saying, antibody dependent enhancement is a very good explanation for why people who are double vaxxed are getting sick.

The science makes sense to me.

1 hour ago, ginger said:

^^^ and saying people aren't human anymore and they're going get Hiv was also stupid...Oxford educated huh?

At many of the school board meetings that I have seen online, the speakers also state what city they are from.

This video is from a southwest Ohio school district. I believe the "Oxford" he is referring to is not where he received his degree, but rather Oxford, Ohio. That city is NNW of Cincinnati and is also the home of Miami University.

As for not being human, there are many doctors and scientists who are suggesting that the changes the vaccines are causing, having the bodies do things that they've never done before (like creating spike proteins), are turning the recipients into genetically-modified organisms.

Since this is the first time in medical history that such an experiment involving RNA has been conducted, and since Stage 2 trials were pretty much skipped over (the test animals all died), this worldwide rollout is basically a massive Stage 3 trial. We won't really know what is happening until more time progresses.

Assuming, of course, that Stage 3 doesn't end up with the same results as did Stage 2.

In that case, TPTB will probably say "Oops! Our bad! Good thing we're letting all of that cheap foreign labor came streaming across the border as replacements."

12 hours ago, Bo Marsh said:

I’m good. I’ll be getting the booster. I’m happy with my decisions and I’m sure you’re happy with yours. 👍👍

I was good with the science originally, until they started talking booster shot. You shouldn't need a booster with an mRNA vaccine after a few months.

If they plan to give a vaccine to cover Delta..it's not a booster..it's an entirely different vaccine. 

I don't want any part of it. That paper I posted actually says they knew what was going to happen. What else are they holding back?

You know if I had time to look at those amino acid chains I bet I could figure out what else.

Last thing before I go to bed...if that doctor is so hot to say everyone is going to die of blood clots why isn't anyone saying it might be a good idea to take a baby aspirin every day for a while? Why didn't he say it? Honestly, his shrillness and drama totally obscured the message and his credability.

47 minutes ago, ginger said:

Last thing before I go to bed...if that doctor is so hot to say everyone is going to die of blood clots why isn't anyone saying it might be a good idea to take a baby aspirin every day for a while? Why didn't he say it? Honestly, his shrillness and drama totally obscured the message and his credability.

The problem is, at any type of school or government meeting, the public is limited in the time they have to speak.

He had only about three minutes allotted to him. He wasn't even finished when they cut him off. And if you noticed in all of these type of videos, people speak really fast to try to get all of their information in.

I think he was more concerned with getting all of the dangers brought to everyone's attention and wasn't able to propose any solutions.

But I also get the impression from these videos that the meetings are nothing more than kabuki. The boards are going to go ahead and do what they damned well please, and are meant to give the public the illusion that their voices are being listened to. (Sort of like my experience attending local govt meetings.)

8 hours ago, ginger said:

I was good with the science originally, until they started talking booster shot. You shouldn't need a booster with an mRNA vaccine after a few months.

If they plan to give a vaccine to cover Delta..it's not a booster..it's an entirely different vaccine. 

I don't want any part of it. That paper I posted actually says they knew what was going to happen. What else are they holding back?

You know if I had time to look at those amino acid chains I bet I could figure out what else.

I hear ya. No one really knows what or if they are holding anything back or not. I’ve never been a big trust the government person for sure, but I’ve made the decision to do so on this. I really don’t think either side knows and you just go with your gut feeling. And that goes for the people that choose opposite of me. They feel just as strongly with their decision. Thumbs up to them.  

Never before in history have we had such an assault on humanity to take an experimental therapeutic. Makes you wonder what is in it, and why is it, all the really rich people, want us to take it. There is no way they took it with everything we now know.  

6 hours ago, GTO said:

😉

I got into it this morning on twitter with 2 doctors...not sure their practice and an ICU nurse from the Bronx..Question of the day...if you are not vaccinated and get sick with Delta, in consideration of ADE, are you a candidate for getting covid 19 convalescent plasma therapy and if so how are the outcomes? Help or harm?

They're saying everyone unvaccinated is dying from Delta in Florida ..why, if it's less lethal?  I also told the the story about my moms friend wondering why she wasn't hospitalized and given plasma? They said the insurance company...blah blah blah hospital protocol...clearly the woman was dying res ipsa loquitur No?

11 hours ago, ginger said:

They're saying everyone unvaccinated is dying from Delta in Florida ..why, if it's less lethal?

Delta?

You're behind the times.

Get ready ... here comes ... Lambda!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/delta-is-surging-but-is-another-variant-on-the-way-here-s-what-to-know-about-lambda/ar-AANusan?ocid=uxbndlbing

Amazing how the original Covid has never been isolated (confirmed via FOIA requests around the world — everyone should look it up for themself), yet they somehow are able to identify these new variants. "Lambda" is called the C.37 variant.

On 8/21/2021 at 7:40 AM, YankeeDoodle said:

Delta?

You're behind the times.

Get ready ... here comes ... Lambda!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/delta-is-surging-but-is-another-variant-on-the-way-here-s-what-to-know-about-lambda/ar-AANusan?ocid=uxbndlbing

Amazing how the original Covid has never been isolated (confirmed via FOIA requests around the world — everyone should look it up for themself), yet they somehow are able to identify these new variants. "Lambda" is called the C.37 variant.

I don't know why you keep saying it wasn't isolated..of course it was... in Wuhan which brings me to my next theory..those blood smears from the german video...I have a funny feeling if nanotechnology was used...it wasn't in the vaccine. They may have been experimenting with it in the virus itself.

The best example I can give is...take copper, you know how it turns green with oxidation and spreads...If you add say, enzymes from saliva it will spread faster..that's what enzymes do..catalyze the process. So we're talking a red blood cell that has iron...rust never sleeps. ANYONE WHO OWN A CAR KNOWS THAT! So it can transport itself.

Just a theory...

^^^maybe that's why several months ago American biomedical sites on my twitter were asking...if you were going to transport a molecule too big for a receptor site, how would you do it?

I said copper peptides or gold salts which aren't really gold..but...and then it was determined graphene. They could hide it in the lipid core.

Oh have a good night everyone.

• 1 month later...
On 8/19/2021 at 5:21 PM, 19April1775 said:

Never before in history have we had such an assault on humanity to take an experimental therapeutic. Makes you wonder what is in it, and why is it, all the really rich people, want us to take it. There is no way they took it with everything we now know.  

75 was not going to get the jab.

He has not posted since August.  Did something happen to him?

35 minutes ago, PeteMoss said:

75 was not going to get the jab.

He has not posted since August.  Did something happen to him?

There are a few people missing. Hope everyone is... not sick.

On 8/19/2021 at 1:25 PM, ginger said:

Thanks for bumping this thread back up Pete...so now they are telling people to stop taking a baby aspirin. 

https://www.npr.org/2021/10/12/1045280314/taking-aspirin-to-prevent-heart-attack-may-cause-more-harm-than-good-task-force-

6 minutes ago, ginger said:

Thanks for bumping this thread back up Pete...so now they are telling people to stop taking a baby aspirin. 

https://www.npr.org/2021/10/12/1045280314/taking-aspirin-to-prevent-heart-attack-may-cause-more-harm-than-good-task-force-

If I remember right, there was an original 7 year test of doctors taking an aspirin a day to prevent heart attacks.  After 3 or 4 years, the results were obvious that taking the aspirin was beneficial. So obvious that they ended the test.   So that test was wrong?