If You've Taken the Vaccine — Sorry, But Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming!

YankeeDoodle

20 hours ago, PeteMoss said:

If I remember right, there was an original 7 year test of doctors taking an aspirin a day to prevent heart attacks.  After 3 or 4 years, the results were obvious that taking the aspirin was beneficial. So obvious that they ended the test.   So that test was wrong?

They want more clots is the tinfoil hat theory 

Did I mention instead of sending covid patients out to the hospital they're giving Regeneron in house?

I guess all of the facilities will have their hands full again, with less staff.

OMG I felt so badly for one supervisor...hospital sends a new resident to her with a spit mask and gloves..I can't imagine what the director of admissions was thinking. 

^no not here in Broome county 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, 27 Time World Champions said:

When did people become so concerned about their health? The overwhelming majority of people don't live anything close to a healthy lifestyle. A lot less people would be dying from Covid-19 if they actually took care of themselves.

People only care about their health when it does NOT involve changing their lifestyle. 

I will eat what I want, drink what I want and use drugs that I want.  However, don't you dare walk 10 feet away from me and not have a mask on.